Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone offered to look, how about it? :)

I will...I just can't do it now because I'm at work. But my house is only minutes away. I know exactly where this is. I haven't been on that EXACT street because it's a culdasac in a neighborhood. But I have rode around there alot because we have been looking at property in there because of all the new development and homes on the market.

Hey Patty G. Could you write your connection at OCSD and tell him about that dream and give him that address. It's a long shot, but I am just blown away. Before I went to sleep I prayed for a dream regarding this case.

I will, right now I am trying to find your first post about your dream. Grrrrrrrrr.

Well, I say it needs to be called in as a tip. What to you guys think. Also sometimes a rental agent might say "Take a look, it's unlocked." Well, that's here. A small area. I guess in Orlando Florida that might not happen..more crimes, ect.

do we have a specific address or just the whole street/loop?

Just got caught up! Whew!
Looks as if WSer's can get this case solved! Good information.
I am gong to say again that George would be the one who might need immunity. He is ex-LE and knew the decomposition smell. My feeling is that he cleaned that car up on the night of the 15th. He knew what he was doing.
I also feel that GMA and GPA are totally involved in the coverup, and that we may at some point find that out. They cannot fool LE and the FBI. Someone is going to break.
I am glad Greta will be in Orlando doing her show from there tonight. She is much more thorough than Nancy Grace. Whoever does Nancy Grace's research for her is not very good.
Zenaida Gonzolez is, IMO, an identity that Casey may have been trying to steal and probably has used in the past. Someone here had found a traffic violation for a Zenaida Gonzolez where the person did not have their driver's license with them at the time they were stopped. I would love to know what that car tag was. Something about Jesse is not sitting right with me right now and I cannot put my finger on it.
I will go back to just reading posts now, but I still think there is a coverup here. concerning the grandparents and that it will come to light sooner or later.

oops - sorry too late

I''ll slink back to my corner now

I don't recall anyone finding a street by Bella Vida, but I only came around July 26th

I didn't recall anyone finding a street named Bella Vida until last night when I was tooling around looking at neighborhoods and stumbled across it. But I can't always rely on my memory so my apologies if someone had put that out before. I know how important "finds" are.

OMG Patty! That is the house! I have chills running up and down my spine. I wonder what this means. The color, the white trim and the portal. :eek:

Can someone please point me to the evidence that Casey obtained a new tattoo with the words Bella Vita (or similar) between June 15th and July 15th?

Apologies - I came on board a little late and maybe it was discussed earlier?

TIA!

John P Chatt

Hometown: Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Presently In: Orlando, FL

He is a news editor for Wftv Channel 9 in Orlando, also Ricardo Morales' roommate.

http://www.myspace.com/jpchatt

Thank you! His also a "friend" on her STUMBLEUPON page. (The one that depicts the 7 biggest wholes in our earth as one of her favorite web pages) Her other friend is "Captain Commando" possibly Ricardo? Any way the last time that she logged in to that account was 3 weeks ago.

I believe.

I asked last night for a dream to remember so I can find some answers. Perhaps it was your dream and my findings for the answer.

Patty, just an fyi, I posted on the tatoo theory, Belle Isle, the concept of "Belle" in any area or road being a marker to Casey re Caylee last area and the overall relevance to Caylee's location, IIRC 7/20ish on gen thread or 7/19 in PM following a request I made to create a map triangulating the last places Casey was known to be at. Shinalit and SuzQ were also in on it's development. I also posted in response to the fact I began seeing it all over creation a few days later, in some cases an exact cut and paste to my comments, others removed the dates of posts after the fact.

I personally do believe in spiritual intervention, strongly, which is why I am making this clarification, it was not just my work but also in conjunction with a colleague of mine so I wanted to acknowledge that person as well.
A complete "report" was generated by me following a conversation with a lead detective in this case and given to him on 7/24/08 which has been updated as more research has been developed. I have been hesitant to be this specific, because the reality is, like everyone here, would like to maintain my "anonymity" here and there is the potential that at some point in the investigative notes my identity would surface as appropriate to the case. I encourage everyone that does feel they have important information to share it, but I felt out of respect for everyone here, that this disclosure on my part was necessary. We seem to be on the same page, let's hope we are right and find this child.

I didn't recall anyone finding a street named Bella Vida until last night when I was tooling around looking at neighborhoods and stumbled across it. But I can't always rely on my memory so my apologies if someone had put that out before. I know how important "finds" are.

It's been brought up several times since the tattoo thing came out.

In the my space postings someone posted, she complained of bad headaches that made her sick. Wonder if she had a script for pain meds.

Casey
www.myspa..
May 6, 2008 6:36 AM
i keep getting this horrible headaches, and it makes me sick

I wonder about Casey's headaches. Wonder if she was Bi-Polar, without meds, not taking meds. Still wonder if mom ever self treated with meds that she could obtain. Or shared. Also wonder if pharmacy records were checked,

I just thought of this. You know there has been some cases where a person has a tumor on their brain that causes headaches and it also causes them to do things they normally wouldn't do. I think one of the cases was a woman had an affair with a teenager and once the tumor was removed she was horrified with what she had done. Anyway,.. what if these headaches caused her to behave abnormally and kill Caylee? Just a though,.. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak