Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Patty! That is the house! I have chills running up and down my spine. I wonder what this means. The color, the white trim and the portal. :eek:
I would imagine there are workers going through those homes nearly daily. Construction workers and such.

yes...where you see the dead end on the map...there is actually a new extension of the road being built and that is where it will eventually connect to Alafaya Trail. It is paved already and looks finished on both sides...on the Lee Vista end AND the Alafaya Trail side....I have not driven down it yet tho because it is closed to the public and has blockades on each end.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

The road appears to dead end at the NE, noticed there was a Vista Park?

Originally Posted by FLbeachdawg
That is actually very close to where I live...no construction on Bella Vida Rd...it's just townhouses, neighborhoods with homes piled on top of one another...NO WOODS...like a culdasac.

The construction is being done on Lee Vista Blvd which is a few miles from Bella Vida Rd. It's a road that is being extended to reach Alafaya Trail (another road) and LOOKS like it has been completed (I suppose part of the road could be unfinished in the middle where we can't see), but access is not allowed yet...HOWEVER...the entire area is wooded. It WOULD technically be the fastest way to drive from the Anthony's home to Bella Vida Rd IF the road was open to the public....not to say a car couldn't just drive down there at night tho. You could go around the blockades I suppose.

LOL, if you go back in the threads it actually has gotten quicker, it was more like 4 days before.. OT: I was in Paris 2 months ago, most beautiful city I have ever seen

Yes it is indeed Blink, on a recent trip to the US I didn't want to come home as people were so much nicer over there but in the end I came home and remembered just how beautiful this city is

LOL, another Patty letter, I do believe you may be the single cause of the general press getting their act together, finally:blowkiss:

Here's the email!

Open Email To Wesh.Com Re: Online Report Of 8/4/08 News Briefing
To: clucie@hearst.com

Re: Your Online Report "Official Confirm The Have Caylee's DNA"

News article posted online regarding new conference.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17096341/detail.html

Investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office discussed new DNA evidence, possibly from a stain left in the trunk of a car used by Casey Anthony.

Officials confirmed they have Caylee Anthony's DNA at a news conference Monday evening.

"When it is appropriate, we will do what is necessary to further this case. We will not discuss results individually regarding any item that is returned to us," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Exactly where in the news briefing yesterday (August 4, 2008) was it stated : "we have Caylee's DNA"?

Exactly where in the news briefing was it discussed new DNA evidence, possibly from a stain left in the trunk of a car used by Casey Anthony.

What the heck are you writing and why are you spinning words from others when we clearly heard what was said at the briefing yesterday?

Actually this was done the other day too and I was so disgusted I actually sent an email to OCSD regarding "confirming" ... this or that or that.

The first rule in journalism is FACTS!!! Stop spinning the story to bring people to http://www.wesh.com . Trust me, many are coming to your site for information but we want accurate information.

You really need to go back and read what you wrote especially when you clearly wrote: "When it is appropriate, we will do what is necessary to further this case. We will not discuss results individually regarding any item that is returned to us," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Doesn't that verify that that nothing was discussed about DNA being confirmed , etc. etc.?

We rely on the media, at least I did when I was growing up with Walter Cronkite and many fair minded journalist with the greatest of this era Tim Russert, Tom Brokow and others.

The Internet is an amazing tool especially when people do searches. I am actually going to post this email to you on my blog, so others can see how wrong information can be from the media.

Please give us facts so we can clearly follow what is happening regarding Caylee Disapperance.

Respectfully submitted,

Patricia

Bradenton, Florida

My reason for looking for a street in Orlando named "Bella Vida" is all because of Casey's recent tattoo "Bella Vida". :waitasec:

That's exactly why I was looking last night. That tattoo didn't strike me as necessarily a translation but a location and what it meant to Casey. I just couldn't figure out how to put a link in to the map so QuickAttack was kind enough to do it.

Hey Patty G. Could you write your connection at OCSD and tell him about that dream and give him that address. It's a long shot, but I am just blown away. Before I went to sleep I prayed for a dream regarding this case.

OMG Patty! That is the house! I have chills running up and down my spine. I wonder what this means. The color, the white trim and the portal. :eek:

Anyone see a construction dumpster at the site?

I wonder about Casey's headaches. Wonder if she was Bi-Polar, without meds, not taking meds. Still wonder if mom ever self treated with meds that she could obtain. Or shared. Also wonder if pharmacy records were checked,

Please go to that link. I never would have known about that house! If you go to that picture and then look at my dream description it is quite a coincidence.

Yup, it sure is and that is why when you wrote about the house, I had saved my discovery from the other day about looking for a street named 'Bella Vida" based on the tatoo.

I forwarded my thoughts to LE the other day!

the reporter from that Wesh article replied to me "This is coming from the OCSO (orange county sheriff's office). They are not saying where they got it from. It could have been taken from the anthony home or the car. They will not release the results yet about whether it not it came from caylee's hair or from the stain in the car. It could just be comparable evidence for their investigation. For example, they may have just gone inside the anthony home and taken her toothbrush just so they have her DNA. Thanks for the email.
-Craig"

Greta is definately going to report live from Orlando tonight--tell her I said Hi!

Thanks to whomever makes the drive over to Bella Vida Blvd. Could I trouble you to perhaps take some pictures? Also of the pond with the fountain? Thankyou!!!!

FOX News is reporting that test results on the evidence gathered from the trunk of Casey's car and the backyard have been completed and turned in to police from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

However, in a news conference Monday afternoon, the media was told they are not guaranteed immediate access to the results. The Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they will release what they deem appropriate when they deem it appropriate to the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove