Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
press keeps reporting things you guys find like two days later

LOL, if you go back in the threads it actually has gotten quicker, it was more like 4 days before.. OT: I was in Paris 2 months ago, most beautiful city I have ever seen

Are any of them large mediterrean style homes? I know this is totallly off the wall but last night after I went to bed I had a very graphic dream. In the dream I saw Casey carrying Caylee into a vacant new home. He laid her down and walked away. The home was two story, brownish stucco with white trim. A two story portacal(sp) covered the front door. Because I know that dreams are symbolic this could mean many things. But it was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had. I had to ask:)

While searching for a street in Orlando called Bella Vida, I found a house for sale on "Bella Vida Boulevard"

I hope this link works. Click on the red ballon on the map it will show you the house.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...lvd,+Orlando+FL+32828&ll=28.543379,-81.150055

That is actually very close to where I live...no construction on Bella Vida Rd...it's just townhouses, neighborhoods with homes piled on top of one another...NO WOODS...like a culdasac.

The construction is being done on Lee Vista Blvd which is a few miles from Bella Vida Rd. It's a road that is being extended to reach Alafaya Trail (another road) and LOOKS like it has been completed (I suppose part of the road could be unfinished in the middle where we can't see), but access is not allowed yet...HOWEVER...the entire area is wooded. It WOULD technically be the fastest way to drive from the Anthony's home to Bella Vida Rd IF the road was open to the public....not to say a car couldn't just drive down there at night tho. You could go around the blockades I suppose.
The road appears to dead end at the NE, noticed there was a Vista Park?

I just read an article that LE has released that they have found Caylee's DNA in the car, although it didn't specify what it is related to. Has this been discussed? Do we know anything more about it?

Are any of them large mediterrean style homes? I know this is totallly off the wall but last night after I went to bed I had a very graphic dream. In the dream I saw Casey carrying Caylee into a vacant new home She laid her down and walked away. The home was two story, brownish stucco with white trim. A two story portacal(sp) covered the front door. Because I know that dreams are symbolic this could mean many things. But it was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had. I had to ask:)

Sorry, Don't know. I live about 45 miles from there. I will drive over and check it if you feel your psychic abilities warrant it.

In reference to viewing (maps) keep one thing in mind,a lot of the maps are over a year old. My dad had the inground pool taken out over a year ago,I viewed his house on a few sites yesterday and the pool is in his yard.

There are actually quite a few homes for sale on Bella Vida Blvd. I'm pretty sure it's a development as you know is very common here.

While searching for a street in Orlando called Bella Vida, I found a house for sale on "Bella Vida Boulevard"

I hope this link works. Click on the red ballon on the map it will show you the house.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...lvd,+Orlando+FL+32828&ll=28.543379,-81.150055

Originally Posted by curiositycat
Are any of them large mediterrean style homes? I know this is totallly off the wall but last night after I went to bed I had a very graphic dream. In the dream I saw Casey carrying Caylee into a vacant new home. He laid her down and walked away. The home was two story, brownish stucco with white trim. A two story portacal(sp) covered the front door. Because I know that dreams are symbolic this could mean many things. But it was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had. I had to ask

yes...they are TYPICAL Florida homes...but it is townhouses back there...and YES...two story and yes, stucco and brand new.

If the story changes that much, I'd expect that the person offered immunity wouldn't be Casey, if you know what I mean.

I found those two phone calls out of the blue in late June to be a little odd, since they'd both moved on and Casey had found a whole new crowd to grace with her presence.

If what Cindy says about JG being the one to take Casey to the hospital earlier this year is true, maybe he's the go-to guy who gets called when there's a problem.

Yes, I know that the official line is no-one is chatting immunity, but note it said "with anyone in this case", not with just Casey.. Also, it has been my experience there is always just a hint of truth in these leaks..

I think he is absolutely her go to guy, at HER disposal. I believe he is where the immunity issue comes in so far, again hoping if so he does the right thing. Anyone local know what attorney he is talking to? His official statement was absolutely written by one altough he presented it on his own behalf..

I just read an article that LE has released that they have found Caylee's DNA in the car, although it didn't specify what it is related to. Has this been discussed? Do we know anything more about it?

The article is inaccurate. This article is on wesh.com You have to listen to the news conference yesterday as this article was written in response to that article and the reporter added his own spin.

I sent the reporter an email this morning out of frustration.

Yes a few pgs back.

The way the retention pond looks ( the one right on Bella Vida with a fountain) doesn't look like any homes could or would be built close by it. I know these maps can get out of date--but the street name and it's proximity to known places where Casey was freaks me out.

Regarding the smell of decomposition from the car, have we heard whether anyone with the tow company noticed an odd smell? I'm guessing they simply hooked up the wench thing to the underside of the car...not sure whether that smell would be noticed unless/until the car were actually opened. I would guess LE has questioned them, but if anything's been said about it, I've missed it entirely. Thanks.

I have had a thought on the smell of decomposition/insects in the car. What if soiled diapers were left in a car for a period of time. Obviously this would smell really bad. But, does anyone know of cadaver dogs could mistake this for cadaver odors?

The article is inaccurate. This article is on wesh.com You have to listen to the news conference yesterday as this article was written in response to that article and the reporter added his own spin.

I sent the reported an email this morning out of frustration.

LOL, another Patty letter, I do believe you may be the single cause of the general press getting their act together, finally:blowkiss:

Just a wild guess here (and forgive if I am WAY late), but it's entirely possible that one neighbor uses one fertilizer and the other neighbor something else, or some such difference. Perhaps it's possible to find traces that way to differentiate even if the soil's actual composition is quite similar.

Like I said, just a guess, though.

hmm..good thinking

There are actually quite a few homes for sale on Bella Vida Blvd. I'm pretty sure it's a development as you know is very common here.

My reason for looking for a street in Orlando named "Bella Vida" is all because of Casey's recent tattoo "Bella Vida". :waitasec:

yes...they are TYPICAL Florida homes...but it is townhouses back there...and YES...two story and yes, stucco and brand new.
Please go to that link. I never would have known about that house! If you go to that picture and then look at my dream description it is quite a coincidence.

I didn't realize the case had went to trial, that people would all of the sudden be Innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak