DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the email!

Open Email To Wesh.Com Re: Online Report Of 8/4/08 News Briefing
To: clucie@hearst.com

Re: Your Online Report "Official Confirm The Have Caylee's DNA"

News article posted online regarding new conference.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17096341/detail.html

Investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office discussed new DNA evidence, possibly from a stain left in the trunk of a car used by Casey Anthony.

Officials confirmed they have Caylee Anthony's DNA at a news conference Monday evening.

"When it is appropriate, we will do what is necessary to further this case. We will not discuss results individually regarding any item that is returned to us," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.
Exactly where in the news briefing yesterday (August 4, 2008) was it stated : "we have Caylee's DNA"?

Exactly where in the news briefing was it discussed new DNA evidence, possibly from a stain left in the trunk of a car used by Casey Anthony.

What the heck are you writing and why are you spinning words from others when we clearly heard what was said at the briefing yesterday?

Actually this was done the other day too and I was so disgusted I actually sent an email to OCSD regarding "confirming" ... this or that or that.

The first rule in journalism is FACTS!!! Stop spinning the story to bring people to http://www.wesh.com . Trust me, many are coming to your site for information but we want accurate information.

You really need to go back and read what you wrote especially when you clearly wrote: "When it is appropriate, we will do what is necessary to further this case. We will not discuss results individually regarding any item that is returned to us," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Doesn't that verify that that nothing was discussed about DNA being confirmed , etc. etc.?

We rely on the media, at least I did when I was growing up with Walter Cronkite and many fair minded journalist with the greatest of this era Tim Russert, Tom Brokow and others.

The Internet is an amazing tool especially when people do searches. I am actually going to post this email to you on my blog, so others can see how wrong information can be from the media.

Please give us facts so we can clearly follow what is happening regarding Caylee Disapperance.

Respectfully submitted,

Patricia

Bradenton, Florida
Now that is a fact! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Get in the car and drive by that home. Another thought. Can anyone check the tax assessor records for that address and see who the home is owned by. I know you can do it here.

If it is still under construction it would be listed under the company building it

Info on house ...

http://www.trulia.com/property/1052121319-1168-Bella-Vida-Blvd-Orlando-FL

Interesting info. My favorite number is 11 and my son was born in 68!!!!

Originally Posted by curiositycat
That doesn't look like a new home. It looks like a home for sale that has been previously lived in. Take a look.

A LOT of the homes back there are empty because investors bought them and were trying to FLIP them. After the housing crisis, that has not been the case...leaving TONS of empty houses in that area back there. They are still building though because people already purchased them, but not all have been lived in. They try to rent a lot of them out because they are not selling.

For those of us who believe, God works in strange ways!:clap:
Wonder how many calls they ended up with. This was a topic when we found out she had gotten the tattoo. Same thing almost. :clap: :)

Bumping this up for answers

I have checked the Media link thread and all media links listed there and I am unable to locate what I THINK I am looking for.

I thought I remembered that LE brought the cadaver dogs back to Anthonys house a second time. Is that accurate or not??? If so does anyone know where I can locate a link about that??

I also thought that I read from a media link that the dogs and or LE had identified some sort of inconsistency with the soil removed from the yard. Does anyone else remember anything like that.

The reason I am asking is that yesterday I read this statement in a media link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,396826,00.html

WATTS: Well, from speaking to investigators, what I understand what they would be doing is they would be taking soil samples from the back yard and comparing it to soil samples they would pull from the car, from perhaps the shovel that they're testing, as well, tire tracks in the car, mats in the car, in the back seat.

What they can tell from soil samples is -- it's a very different type of soil in Florida that you would have in a swamp area, different types of plants, different types of soil, than would be in the back yard of a house like this that would be landscaped with, you know, the typical kind of soil that would be around a house. So there's a very big difference in those two types of soil, so that's what they would be looking for.

This has my mind wondering about something I posted yesterday regarding the unsolved murder in Blanchard Park

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,396826,00.html

WATTS: We're here in Blanchard Park, in the middle of Orlando. This park is about 15 minutes from Casey Anthony's home. And the reason we're here is because Casey Anthony, in a phone conversation from jail with her brother, Lee Anthony -- Lee was questioning her about a cell phone she had mentioned she had. And they were trying to locate the cell phone. In that conversation, she said she had come to this park with some friends and believed this is where she lost the cell phone.
We would hope that investigators came here to check it out, maybe not just for the cell phone, but for any signs -- maybe perhaps she brought little Caylee here.

Now, if the name of the park sounds familiar, it is because June 10 of this year, another young woman, her name was Nicole Ganguzza, was murdered here. She went jogging, and her body was discovered the next day. Her killer's never been found.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

COLBY: Now, we're not saying there's any connection necessarily between the two cases, but boy, it sure is interesting, Steph, that this park was the location of a murder investigation previously, and now Casey brings it up in this phone conversation with her brother about her phone.

Considering the alledged request/offer of immunity, the potential inconsistencies in the soil samples, LE not releasing the DNA results and the theory that Caylee was either taken or given to someone I wonder if someone in the Anthony or Grund family could have been involved with the murder in the park somehow. Maybe Caylee was given up to protect the family or taken to silence the family. I don't know maybe I am grasping at straws here.....:confused::confused::waitasec::waitasec:

A LOT of the homes back there are empty because investors bought them and were trying to FLIP them. After the housing crisis, that has not been the case...leaving TONS of empty houses in that area back there. They are still building though because people already purchased them, but not all have been lived in. They try to rent a lot of them out because they are not selling.
If their for rent they could sit for a while before an agent gets a call to show. Most have realtor locks on the doors to secure? Maybe a shovel could handle that.

Info on house ...

http://www.trulia.com/property/1052121319-1168-Bella-Vida-Blvd-Orlando-FL

Interesting info. My favorite number is 11 and my son was born in 68!!!!

The home looks "finished" I am not sure if it is a "model" home or not. If it has not been lived in no construction workers would go in there at all. The only folks to go in there would be cleaning people. It's all to bizarre. I sure wish I lived there. Nothing could stop me from investigating this further.

I have a good track record with dreams. I documented a dream I had prior to 9-11 on another website. I also had a dream 3 days before the bridge collapse in Minnesota. It took me 3 days to get up the courage to print that one. Afterwards I was glad I did. A lot of folks were blown away by that one coming true.

I don't recall anyone finding a street by Bella Vida, but I only came around July 26th
It was a search such as this but you all look to have gone deeper. Not bad on the extending.

The home looks "finished" I am not sure if it is a "model" home or not. If it has not been lived in no construction workers would go in there at all. The only folks to go in there would be cleaning people. It's all to bizarre. I sure wish I lived there. Nothing could stop me from investigating this further.

I have a good track record with dreams. I documented a dream I had prior to 9-11 on another website. I also had a dream 3 days before the bridge collapse in Minnesota. It took me 3 days to get up the courage to print that one. Afterwards I was glad I did. A lot of folks were blown away by that one coming true.
Someone offered to look, how about it? :)

At least we have posted what we dreamt about, and the findings and we shall see what happens.

I am going to post to my blog about it today as I haven't done that yet.

I remember telling a co-worker as she left to go to a business meeting to go another way because I felt something was going to happen. She didn't listen to me and went the normal route and got hit by a "dump trunk".

The hospital called my office to let us know she was in the hospital. When she was able to come back to work, we sat and talked.

I think someone ALSO found a neighborhood called Bella Vida that is in Kissimmee that Baez lives by...
Also a resort type place named Bella Vida. We know it means more than just a how cute tattoo. I was even trying to think could it add up to a mathematical equation for a phone or address. Minds are running hard.:waitasec:

Well, I say it needs to be called in as a tip. What to you guys think. Also sometimes a rental agent might say "Take a look, it's unlocked." Well, that's here. A small area. I guess in Orlando Florida that might not happen..more crimes, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez