Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It totally gave me the heebie jeebies when I saw it. I know that back in the myspace posts when Casey was engaged there was a lot of talk about looking and buying a home with her fiance. That made me think that Casey might've looked over there once upon a time. Maybe it held happy memories for her and that's where Caylee is. Bella Vida doesn't seem like it would be that common and "close" by.

Agreed, but if the trash came from the GP's house, Casey would have had to
placed it in the trunk between June 15/16 & before the 27.

Also, if this was 'tipical' trash, likely there would be dated material (old newspapers, etc) or even trashed mail, as to where this trash came from.

Wonder if this trash has been checked for fingerprints?
LE picked up trash from Casey's dad George.

According to the timeline, Christine Chester says she saw Caylee and Casey sometime between the 12th and 14th of June. Now that Jesse changed up his statement, I'm wondering where Christine is and have they reinterviewed her?

The only thing Jesse is not 100% sure of is whether he actually heard Caylee's voice in the background when Casey said "get off the table." during the June 24th phone call.

I can understand his back-tracking a bit, because this is easy enough to not recall whether he heard the voice or not.

This is why the timeline changed from the 24th of June to the 16th of June.

Christine recalls either the 12th, 13th or 14th of June she last saw Caylee and Casey. So Christine's statement verifies seeing Caylee on one of those days as well Cindy taking Caylee to the nursing home on June 15th.

LE is taking Cindy and George's statement of last seeing Caylee on June 16th. Not sure how accurate June 16th is with the Anthony's though.

I think someone helped her dispose of the poor baby and she will pin the entire thing on that person, should there be evidence of a homicide.

She keeps saying Caylee is close - close where??? This is insanity.

I sure hope Casey acted alone because as it stands, Casey has ruined so many lives now with all of her lies.

According to the timeline, Christine Chester says she saw Caylee and Casey sometime between the 12th and 14th of June. Now that Jesse changed up his statement, I'm wondering where Christine is and have they reinterviewed her?
I wonder why Morales and Chatt are still looking for info on Caylee up to Jun 9th?

I saw something about yellow flowers posted somewhere around here this past week and there is a Sunflower street in the Bella Vida development.

I sure hope Casey acted alone because as it stands, Casey has ruined so many lives now with all of her lies.

I totally agree. I just hope she realizes how serious the nature of her lies are.

Cadaver dogs are not 100% accurate so I will discount them UNLESS there is proven DNA from decomposition in the trunk.

I just can't forget all the hulabuloo in the McCain case and all the cadaver advocates. Turned out to be bull nothing more.

Well, at this point I am giving the dogs much more credence than anything I am hearing from camp Anthony. At least the dogs did what was expected of them.

The only thing Jesse is not 100% sure of is whether he actually heard Caylee's voice in the background when Casey said "get off the table." during the June 24th phone call.

I can understand his back-tracking a bit, because this is easy enough to not recall whether he heard the voice or not.

This is why the timeline changed from the 24th of June to the 16th of June.

Christine recalls either the 12th, 13th or 14th of June she last saw Caylee and Casey. So Christine's statement verifies seeing Caylee on one of those days as well Cindy taking Caylee to the nursing home on June 15th.

LE is taking Cindy and George's statement of last seeing Caylee on June 16th. Not sure how accurate June 16th is with the Anthony's though.

Respectfully, Patty, I see that differently.. For these reasons:

Jesse did not mention that phone call to LE in his initial statement to police- and HE actually called LE before they got to him.. First notes-
"she is a habitual liar.."
He did not mention that "Hearing Caylee" statement until the bond hearing.
Even though it was stated that he was standing by that story, neither LE or Camp Casey acknowledged it to redirect the timeline for Casey/Caylee, even though the defense would do almost anything to have her go missing AFTER those pics on June 20th.
Directly thereafter, prior to the press picking up the story, Mike Walsh lets it out of the bag that Jesse was fired for psychological reasons although he had stated he resigned.
He backpedaled just enough to pull it "off the table" no pun intended, but not enough for "making a false statement."

Currently reading here are 62 members & 148 guests.

To the guests: Come on & join us; just like AmEx, membership at Websleuths has its priviledges! Don't you want to sit in on the chat with Mark Klaas tomorrow?

Well, at this point I am giving the dogs much more credence than anything I am hearing from camp Anthony. At least the dogs did what was expected of them.

Absolutely, it was enough to have a judge assign a $500K bond, it's good enough for me. One dog or same dog I would not be as comfortable, they used the 2 diff dog scenarios for that reason, imo.

Exactly my point. We have not one but 2 dogs in ageeance and I know from experience how arare they are in error.

Jesse did not mention that phone call to LE in his initial statement to police- and HE actually called LE before they got to him.. First notes-
Even though it was stated that he was standing by that story, neither LE or Camp Casey acknowledged it to redirect the timeline for Casey/Caylee, even though the defense would do almost anything to have her go missing AFTER those pics on June 20th.
Directly thereafter, prior to the press picking up the story, Mike Walsh lets it out of the bag that Jesse was fired for psychological reasons although he had stated he resigned.
He backpedaled just enough to pull it "off the table" no pun intended, but not enough for "making a false statement."

Maybe the psych reasons were being told he was no longer the real daddy and dealing with Casey

What if the real father wanted Caylee and Casey hid her, a fight broke out between Casey and the father and he ended up dead. Casey then went to her parents for help and they helped hide the body of the father. The person that Casey gave Caylee to found out what happened and is holding out for a pay out or they are going to give up the Anthonys.

Maybe the real father came forth on Father's Day. Cindy telling Casey that she gave her 31 days is refering to cleaning up this mess and getting Caylee back. Caylee went out to the clubs to keep up appearances as if nothing had happened, if they were covering up the murder of someone else this would make more sense. I think that they planned on the car being stolen but when it was towed it linked them back to the evidence in the trunk.

I thought that the 16th was the last time the Anthony's saw Casey and June 9th was the last time they saw Caylee? This thing is making me crazy!

I'm with the theory that Caylee did end up in the trunk somehow someway.

Something happens to Caylee( Mom od'ed her on Benadryl, etc...). I think Casey and her mom had a huge fight leading to her moving out and the post on cindy's myspace to Casey. Casey needs money and wants to hang out. She is stressed. Something happens to Caylee. Casey panics and puts her in the yard but then moves her. She's running low on gas so she steals it. She transports her in the trunk, drives over to Bella Vida. Then on the way back dumps the car at Amscot and calls boyfriend.

I remember we were talking about this the other day, speculating whether Jesse's "earwitness" account was said to help or harm Casey's case.

Now that Jesse is backpedaling a bit, I'm wondering if it's because Walsh went on the attack (he has inside info on Jesse's employment records?) and Jesse doesn't want his laundry aired out in public.

Great point. It was reported this weekend, by Geraldo that there had been a couple of complaints against him from two different people, at two different times. The complaints had to do with "citizen abuse". I took that to mean he took his "power" as an officer to unhealthy extremes.

Reverse speech

I have been watching all the available youtube videos on this case and I stumbled upon this youtube video of speech reverse of Casey's and Lee's conversations. I think it is interesting whether your believe in reverse speech or not. Sorry if it was posted before, it was the first time I saw it and it is my understanding it is something recent

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68507

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members