Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand about this whole situation..
I have seen no media reports of searching on the ground..by community or LE.
Either dead or alive, you would think this would be going on.
If Casey did bury Caylee, there is no way that she could have dug a deep enough hole to mask the smell right?
Without the proper embalming of the body, I would think that the body would still give a bad smell even if it was 3 ft under. That too, and wouldn't animals be attempting to dig the hole?
Unless, someone whom has knowledge of what to do told her what to do to mask the smell..
This case keeps me up at night, I feel as if this child is my own.. Something has to give and they either need to find this girl and get her into a safe enviorment away from these crazy people, or give her proper burial so she can rest in peace.

My sentiments exactly-why aren't there large scale searches? Someone was saying yesterday about NH's father searching high and low in Aruba. Think either there are LE and family and friends who know WAY more than we do or something really odd is going on

I agree that Casey isn't walking anywhere. I don't know why anyone thinks so. If nothing else, they will charge Casey with the 3 things they have arrested her for and she will get jail time for those things. They can charge her for murder at any time. It doesn't have to be charged in 31 days. She can still be held in jail on the other charges. The charges can also come in in bits and pieces. This witch of a girl isn't going anywhere. No one really thinks she is leaving jail anytime soon do they?

Also to that girl here contacting Lee....WHY??? I wouldn't tell that family anything. They are too sleezy. Why are you trying so hard to insert yourself into this case????? I am sure that LE is doing a good enough job on their own.
Well said Kathyn2.

Does anyone know which beach Casey frequented?
I sure have no clue. You know I wonder if around July 10th weekend if she went to see the Fuzzy Red Balloons? Great question about the beach, anyone have a clue on that question? I have been up all night researching beating the heck out of the network card, slow process to boot.

I dug (two) holes (two) weeks apart for (two) dogs that past away. One was 100 lbs the other was 125 lbs. The holes were about 31/2 to 4 feet deep. We have never smelled a thing. I am 52 Female 120 lbs it was not that hard.
Aww Elley Mae- i'm sorry for your loss... but it would prove that the smell wouldn't rise up out of the ground...

Based on the lifestyle that Casey lived, I can't believe she didn't have friends with her in the car at some point that would've noticed the smell, if the smell was noticeable before she abandoned the car. I think someone she was hanging around during this time has to know something. Whenever I see one of my friends they ask where my children are. I can see giving excuses maybe the first couple times but wouldn't they begin to wonder after it had been so long. None of these friends thought that was odd? Especially when I have heard several people in interviews say that Casey had Caylee with her all the time!

I'm not sure what I think about this case anymore. I am holding out hope for Caylee being found alive but there are so many unexplainable things here. I think LE knows a WHOLE lot more than they are saying and it's only a matter of time.

Within that time span, she had the use of Amy's car, when Amy was in Puerto Rico... so that could explain why her friends were never in the Casey's actual car to smell anything. As for Caylee's absence: seems that Casey kept telling her friends that Caylee was off on trips with the "nanny", be it at the beach to Disney.

Watched that video link on youtube invisible ink amazing how Casey's father seems so indifferent to all of Casey's photo's. Boy they have an excuse for everything. Dad says there is a letter by Casey now, mom and Baez say no. What a carnival ride in hell.

Patty G I have noticed that we have only seen Patrick,and only (heard) phone conversations that have been with the person out side of the jail. None of the visits with immediate family.

That is correct. I wonder why. I am assuming that the press is asking for them under the Sunshine laws. At the suppression hearing the lady from corrections said they release all unless asked by the sherrif not to. They must have info in them that has been deemed to be needed in court later.

Within that time span, she had the use of Amy's car, when Amy was in Puerto Rico... so that could explain why her friends were never in the Casey's actual car to smell anything. As for Caylee's absence: seems that Casey kept telling her friends that Caylee was off on trips with the "nanny", be it at the beach to Disney.
Wonder where the car was after the 13th of July, where she had been parking it. Never any info on sightings.

Wonder where the car was after the 13th of July, where she had been parking it. Never any info on sightings.

July 13th the car was in the tow yard,it was picked up on the 15th by the Anthony's that's when all he!! broke loose.

All he!! broke loose because gpa knows the smell that the car contained. So far they are assuming Caley is alive. IF proved otherwise, whose corner are the family now in? I think they may go to bat for Caylee against The Untruthinator. I am also ready to hear more from Lee.

Who is paying the Lawyer?

I may have watched too many Lifetime movies but I had a thought this morning. What if the Anthony's moved to FL from OH because it came out that Casey was being molested? She would have been 3 - same age as Caylee. If Casey gave Caylee to an underground childrens network to protect her then she would have no idea where Caylee is. The Lawyer could be her contact if anything bad happens. I don't think she got his name from another inmate. The huge change in Casey could be because she did love Cayleee.

It was drummed into Casey that she was unfit (and she was) so she gave Caylee up. That would explain the excessive partying afterward. Also if Casey was a victim of abuse it would explain Cindy's reactions to her. Guilt is a powerful emotion. It would also explain GM and GP partipating in a cover-up.

Well, thats just my little theory this hour anyway - LOL!

You know I would actually fly with that exception is the CADAVER dogs veriifying human remains ruins it!

July 13th the car was in the tow yard,it was picked up on the 15th by the Anthony's that's when all he!! broke loose.
So correct thanks I knew that. been burin way too many hrs, slipped my mind. Thanks for the wake up shake up into reality. :biglaugh:

The Untruthinator Good one :clap:

I wonder where the pontiac was from June 15 'til it was abandoned June 27 ?.
Also wonder if anyone has asked where the bag of trash originally came from,
was this tipical trash, or simply smelly trash ?? (made up in order to attempt to cover decom smells)

:eek:
Which car are you referencing Amy's or Casey's?
I'm sleepy, funny you should ask Cindy's or Casey's all the same, right. Cindy says her car stolen on 911 call, Casey gets on and says its hers.

I wonder where the pontiac was from June 15 'til it was abandoned June 27 ?.
Also wonder if anyone has asked where the bag of trash originally came from,
was this tipical trash, or simply smelly trash ?? (made up in order to attempt to cover decom smells)
In Casey's crazy mind it could have been to try and cover the stench, i think Casey spent the better part of those days only concerned with how sexy she looked and lived among trash. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member