Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning! I just saw on tv that Greta was coming to Orlando today. I wonder if she got a tip or something to report from Orlando tonight.

In Casey's crazy mind it could have been to try and cover the stench, i think Casey spent the better part of those days only concerned with how sexy she looked and lived among trash. :mad:

Agreed, but if the trash came from the GP's house, Casey would have had to
placed it in the trunk between June 15/16 & before the 27.

Also, if this was 'tipical' trash, likely there would be dated material (old newspapers, etc) or even trashed mail, as to where this trash came from.

Wonder if this trash has been checked for fingerprints?

Watched that video link on youtube invisible ink amazing how Casey's father seems so indifferent to all of Casey's photo's. Boy they have an excuse for everything. Dad says there is a letter by Casey now, mom and Baez say no. What a carnival ride in hell.

This family needs to gather together and make note of each other's lies so that thye are all on the same lying train.

In the my space postings someone posted, she complained of bad headaches that made her sick. Wonder if she had a script for pain meds.

Casey
www.myspa..
May 6, 2008 6:36 AM
i keep getting this horrible headaches, and it makes me sick

I have a terrible feeling that Caylee was left in that car overnight. I can see Casey leaving her pizza to eat and juice and other things and that poor baby alone in that vehicle. Maybe Casey came back and Caylee was dead and she got rid of her, but I am not convinved she did it alone. She knew way too many guys and was a user, so someone had to have helped her.

I sure hope so!

Ps--love the screen name-just saw the show!

CheckDaFacts
DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS Join Date: Jul 2008

Originally Posted by Patty G
Which car are you referencing Amy's or Casey's?

I'm sleepy, funny you should ask Cindy's or Casey's all the same, right. Cindy says her car stolen on 911 call, Casey gets on and says its hers.

You are tired, I asked originally if you were talking about Amy or Casey's car! :)

What if the real father wanted Caylee and Casey hid her, a fight broke out between Casey and the father and he ended up dead. Casey then went to her parents for help and they helped hide the body of the father. The person that Casey gave Caylee to found out what happened and is holding out for a pay out or they are going to give up the Anthonys.

Fox Orlando is saying that FoxNews reported that testing is complete and has been turned over to LE... maybe she's is there for the reveal?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Sadly there won't be a reveal soon. OCSD said that yesterday, as per your link. Gma is going for her 45 minute visit today. I am wondering how much LE is involved in orchestrating what Gma may bring up. I do believe LE when they say the family and friends are cooperating. I do not expect Gma to have much to say after the visit. I think they were informed of the lab results last week. There was a visible change in all of them after the FBI meeting.

You know I would actually fly with that exception is the CADAVER dogs veriifying human remains ruins it!

Cadaver dogs are not 100% accurate so I will discount them UNLESS there is proven DNA from decomposition in the trunk.

I just can't forget all the hulabuloo in the McCain case and all the cadaver advocates. Turned out to be bull nothing more.

According to the timeline, Christine Chester says she saw Caylee and Casey sometime between the 12th and 14th of June. Now that Jesse changed up his statement, I'm wondering where Christine is and have they reinterviewed her?

Interesting The talk of immunity would have to do with the involvement of someone else. So they are entertainment the possibility of someone else being involved.

I think someone helped her dispose of the poor baby and she will pin the entire thing on that person, should there be evidence of a homicide.

She keeps saying Caylee is close - close where??? This is insanity.

So far, we've had the states atty. and Jose saying no immunity has been offered. During the presser, yesterday, they said no forensics will be released.

I sure hope so!

Ps--love the screen name-just saw the show!

TY! (when I see your avatar, I can't help but think "not MY flying monkeys!")

About the DNA: I can understand LE taking their time in revealing the results... if it is positive, then they will have to weigh the situation and figure out if enough is there to change this case to a homicide and charge Casey.

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=googleorlandojj3.jpg

We were discussing the map above last night in thread #50; isn't there construction going on on Bella Vida Rd? (Casey's tatoo.)

Yes, lots of construction! When I did the street view last night, you can see lots of empty lots, partially built houses etc... There is also a retention pond on that very street. When I input the Anthony's address, the amscot address and Bella Vida Blvd--it was a very nice loop to easily connect them. Bella Vida is 15 miles from the Anthony's home.

Quickattack thumbnailed it for me ( as I'm just helpless with that sort of thing!) but I don't know how to move it over here since that thread is closed. But it's on page 16 post# 380.

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=googleorlandojj3.jpg

We were discussing the map above last night in thread #50; isn't there construction going on on Bella Vida Rd? (Casey's tatoo.)

Try this map. Go north from the grandparents home to Suburban. Turn rt. Go to end and look at all of the trails. Now look at that wooded patch from the south, entering off of Lee Vista. More trails and a lake. Hmmmmm....

http://www.zillow.com/search/RealEs...fl&addrstrthood=florence harbor drive&loc=map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove