Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you 100%.

Hey, I may be wrong but a lot of people actually really do smile nervously or politely or by instinct when under such enormous stress and grief, I wouldn't interpret it as a happy smile

I can't say if Baez said something or not until I see Baez actually say the words right from his mouth.

The media is not accurately reporting what is said, especially based on what is written in this report http://www.wesh.com/news/17096341/detail.html
and clearly hearing what was said at the Press Conference.

Ah OK then the reporter was completely jumping gun
Bet the LE do know though

IA- This is pretty much how I think it happened. I think the digging part was to strenuous for her and she ended up trying to do something under the playhouse (I think that's where the dogs hit). The gas thing still bothers me but this is a good explanation. I still can't figure out why George would report stolen gas cans? Do you think she actually took the cans with her? (That was in the report - gas and gas in cans) was the lock broken?

I'm new at this but have been impressed with all of your insight and expertise for quite some time! I hope I did this right.

Thanks for your kind words, Kuskokwim.

I do think that she might have thrown the tanks in the trunk, maybe in a hurry to get the he77 out of dodge.

I've got yet a slightly different idea:

-What happened to Caylee may have been done in the backyard on the 16th
-Cayley is place inside the playhouse while Casey gets her things and gets the credit
cards, and any money
-Casey backed the car into the garage to put Caylee in the trunk
-borrowed the neighbor's shovel for two purposes
Used the shovel to turn over the dirt and sand to hide any blood spots or fluid leaks
Used the shovel to break the lock and get a tarp and gas cans to get away
-Possibly hid cleaning rags or something in the shed

-Drove away with Caylee in the trunk and kept her there for several days
-Placed the body somewhere before or on June 27th when the car was
discovered abandoned at Amscot

The timeline to where Casey went on those couple of days, her purchases, and if she drove the vehicle could be a clue to where Caylee is. The excuse of needing a shovel to dig up bamboo shoots is very convenient to cover abnormal dug into dirt areas in the yard.

ITA.....This might also explain the sack of trash in the trunk (something to use if she was caught @ a dumpster)......I've long wondered about WHO this trash belonged to......if it was the GP's, WHY would 'spacy casey' have put it in the trunk & taken it away ??

Plus....

Finding her hair is one thing..... they still need to determine if it's prior to death or after. I was cleaning my trunk yesterday and noticed my own hair!

But finding her DNA in the mysterious stain..... that's different.

That poor little angel.

LE needs to get murder charges lined up ASAP, time is running out.

As of Wednesday (August 6) Casey's attorney could ask for a Preliminary Hearing for Casey by law. Not sure whether this will happen or not.

Deadline is August 17th for charges, and this could happen at the last hour. I also heard there were a few days grace period within the "33 day rule"

I was wondering earlier how they will differentiate between the dirt in both yards since they are next door to each other. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but wouldn't soil so close in proximity have pretty much the same makeup? So how will they be able to tell where the dirt on the shovel came from?

Plants and trees nearby would help... also near the pool would be different and have chemical traces.

If Caylee is dead (and if there's any possibility of a miracle here... I'd do almost anything to find it)

and her Casey (who I refuse to call her mother until she acts like it) is tried...

Who will give a victim impact statement because it had better be for CAYLEE not Casey.

She's ruined her whole life out of what Cindy calls "jealousy" and gross child neglect, all in the name of hedonism

If Caylee is dead (and if there's any possibility of a miracle here... I'd do almost anything to find it)

and her Casey (who I refuse to call her mother until she acts like it) is tried...

Who will give a victim impact statement because it had better be for CAYLEE not Casey.

For the death would be found .
Time would take the bruises away from the skin if there was no skin.
but broken bones are always there so?
no matter how you look at it this Casey is part of a cover-up and will somehow be found out I hope?

I don't think a mother convicted of killing her daughter will be too popular in prison.

(and Casey seems to like to be popular)

I don't think a mother convicted of killing her daughter will be too popular in prison.

(and Casey seems to like to be popular)

Exactly, she either murdered, allowed to die, allowed to go missing or grossly neglected her child -she must have known it would be prison prison prison

LE needs to get murder charges lined up ASAP, time is running out.

I think Casey took Caylee to places that were NOT childproofed .
looking at the "racey pics" I saw the bedroom she was in with the guy on the floor sleeping and the other one in bed with a woman[CASEY? ].

If you look at the background of those pics you see wires,candles,booze, all kinds of child dangers.
I say she found a door open?
A bottle of pills lying around?
Walked in front of a car in the lot?

Ate something that choked her?
Ate or drank something that hurt her?
Or was taken by somebody Casey did not know was a danger to children .

maybe somebody put something in her drink to make her sleep but over dosed her ?

Some people do stuff when drinking that is funny to them but harmful to a child.

Bottom line
those apartments/houses/buildings
were not childproofed.
end of story.
I still have no clue what area TONY lives in to GOOGLE.
I would like to see the area.
The area of Amy & Ricardo has trees and a busy road as do all the places she was with her I bet?

What about this theory: Casey read a obituary (say in early July) about a ZFG and that is how she came up with the name, her mother's name Gloria and some close addresses. If LE finds out she is dead, how convienant for Casey.

I mentioned that a few threads back....it isn't hard to remember a name and details from anything....a paper, flyer....

I asked the reporter where he got the info about the DNA being identified as Caylee's this is his reply:
"This is coming from the OCSO (orange county sheriff's office). They are not saying where they got it from. It could have been taken from the anthony home or the car. They will not release the results yet about whether it not it came from caylee's hair or from the stain in the car. It could just be comparable evidence for their investigation. For example, they may have just gone inside the anthony home and taken her toothbrush just so they have her DNA. Thanks for the email.
-Craig"

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but I didn't see it.

I thought it was interesting in yesterday's presser that LE's words seemed to be chosen carefully. LE spoke of Caylee in the present tense, said she turns 3 this week, and urged people to call the hotline.

Either they believe Caylee is alive OR they are playing an interesting game with suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak