• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting the info. I was reading and searching else where. I need to get real and get some rest soon. :blowkiss:

Either that or more coffee!!!!!! Hooked up to caffeine via IV myself. :crazy:

You're much welcome.

It has? How did I miss that? And it has't been followed up on? Darn! I was feeling pretty good about finding that street last night-:( In any case--would you mind taking pics if you go by? It would be awesome to have a current updated view of the area. Thankyou!

It's been mentioned but never followed up on. I know I didn't think much of it because it's a very populated area...just new homes and townhomes going up in an already heavy populated neighborhood area.. and we were looking for wooded areas. But now with Curiosity's dream...VERY WEIRD. I really must drive by and see this now.

Well, I say it needs to be called in as a tip. What to you guys think. Also sometimes a rental agent might say "Take a look, it's unlocked." Well, that's here. A small area. I guess in Orlando Florida that might not happen..more crimes, ect.

I say call it in. :clap:

CC- as an observation, read your first post on this, you refer to Casey but say "he laid her..." I noted that right away, perhaps you can explore that, why you used the male reference?
You are great with those details BLINK!! You are right I read that and thought WOW...could it have been the subconcious. I went back and changed it to she as a spelling error. But you know what..maybe I should have left it.:confused:

Right. I followed leads between these friends. It doesn't seem odd to me that Casey was online all the time. She was using Tony's computer for her "work" while she was staying there.

I think it was verified that Captain Commando is Morales. His myspace page depicted "commando." I didn't personally go back to his page to verify this, but I believe others did.

Its not weird at all that she was on line all of the time...especially a 22 year old that doesn't work and lives on myspace.

i was referring to her STUMBLEUPON account /her only two "friends on the account: which are Ricardo and his roomate Chatt. She was looking at the 7 biggest wholes in the earth and doesn't strike me as the type that is interested in Geography and just noted that the last time she logged in was 3 weeks ago. Stumbleupon just doesn't seem to be a site that you log onto all that much. It is a place to also "see" what other websites your friends are into.

Would be neat to have a search box of word hits on here.

I did a search for Ford Focus and nothing comes up with the color. It only gives that Casey says it was a 2008 Ford Focus. I don't recall her ever giving a color.

Its not weird at all that she was on line all of the time...especially a 22 year old that doesn't work and lives on myspace.

i was referring to her STUMBLEUPON account /her only two "friends on the account: which are Ricardo and his roomate Chatt. She was looking at the 7 biggest wholes in the earth and doesn't strike me as the type that is interested in Geography and just noted that the last time she logged in was 3 weeks ago. Stumbleupon just doesn't seem to be a site that you log onto all that much. It is a place to also "see" what other websites your friends are into.

WHOA...okay I am SO confused... WHAT are you talking about exactly...what is STUMBLUPON?

I did a search for Ford Focus and nothing comes up with the color. It only gives that Casey says it was a 2008 Ford Focus. I don't recall her ever giving a color.

I guess I just thought white in my head...it's what i pictured anyway...

Do you have the link handy for her stumbleupon? TIA

I forgot about that one, I found the M & C in Face book as ADMIN for Caylee.

Captain Commando? "Going Commando" is what guys that age refer to as walking around while not wearing underwear.

WHOA...okay I am SO confused... WHAT are you talking about exactly...what is STUMBLUPON?

Dawg,

if you go to stumbleupon.com create (make sure to create a profile yourself) and when you become a member search for caseyomarie...and you will see what i mean. : )

If you click on the picture of that house and go to the street view, pan to the left and go down about half a block and there is a RED DUMPSTER on the left. Photo was taken in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez