• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus I think with all the "developments" today - someone is going to "leak" something about all this probably tomorrow. Whether it has to do with the mysterious immunity deal or the forensic prelimns that they must have by now.

Thanks, WC.

OK...here's something I've been thinking about...What do y'all think?

That is the same scenerio I have been playing over and over in my mind. The part I didn't think of was the hard ground...I figured she buried the baby inn the back yard and then dug her up at a later date, thus the odor in the car. Not to be to blunt, but would a car get that awful stench of death if a body were only in the vehicle for a matter of hours? I kind of figured that a body would either have to be old (i.e. buried for some time and then dug up and transported) or the body would have to have been in the car for a number of hours...which I suppose would be possible if it Casey drove for an hour or so and left the body in the car while she dug a deep enough hole??:confused:

Anyway...the short answer is 'YES' - I also believe this is what happened!
:steamed:

if you lost your debit card would you wait 31 days to report it?

and that's only money.

I wish I knew what "Caylee will be back for her birthday" is all about. If it doesn't happen then what will they say next?

It bought her several more days to come up with some new stories.
Maybe that's what she's doing in her cell. Writing part 78 of her drama filled reality show. Cameos for mom!
Poor little Caylee. :(

how do they formally charge her, is there a seperate proceeding for that?

I don't think there is a seperate proceeding for that. There might be, I know in MI they just bring a form letter to your cell, read it and ask if you understand it. FL may be different.

if I am ever on trial, I would def want them on my jury. I just don't think CAsey is deserving of any slack or empathy, poor Caylee.
I have absolutely no sympathy for Casey whatsoever, though I do want to hold out a little hope that Caylee is alive somehwere. Do I think it's likely? No, but I want to believe that until it becomes impossible. That doesn't mean I am advocating for Casey-NOT AT ALL, not in any way.

I have a theory on one thing about this case see if you can follow this

I think the reason the car was abandoned with the purse of Casey Anthony is because after whatever she did to Caylee, I think that Casey knew that her parents would be contacted about the car, and when they got the car with her purse and a horrible oder inside they would contact the police and report there daughter and grandaughter missing and at that point after she could then be located and state that they had both been kidnapped but she got away and therefore when her daughters body was found she could continue to blame the death of her daughter on the kidnappers, I just dont think that Casey could stay away from Tony or her other friends and never expected one of her friends to bring her mother to where Casey was, and then she needed to spin a story on who Caylee was taken by.

I also feel that if there really were maggotts in the car as Cindy has claimed that is a very terrible sign I know they come from other things but you will always find them where there is a decomposing body, I would really like to know who cleaned that mess out of the car and what landfill it was taken to by the trash people that collect the Anthonys trash and if the trash containers have been shown to the dogs or if the CSI team has though to collect them and do any testing of them. I really wish that someone in the media would ask the Anthony parents more about the maggots instead of the so called pizza or the odor.

I also dont understand that if there is a police report that the gas cans had been stolen from the Anthony parents shed on the 24th as George stated there was a police report to that effect then how did they get collected last friday by CSI from his shed if he didnt clean out the car and find them and return them back to the shed.

to many questions with no real answers and it is apparent from Casey and possibly Cindy you are not going to get any truthful answers from either of these two.

let me know what you think of these questions I have.

JMHO

if you lost your debit card would you wait 31 days to report it?

and that's only money.
I can't think of anything that if I lost it - I would wait 31 days to act upon it - unless, of course, it was something that I wanted to loose

Hair and blood doesn't necessarily mean death.

Cadaver dogs hitting on the trunk does, unfortunately.

As a first responder have you had any experience with cadaver dogs maybe seeing them in action and the results?

That is the same scenerio I have been playing over and over in my mind. The part I didn't think of was the hard ground...I figured she buried the baby inn the back yard and then dug her up at a later date, thus the odor in the car. Not to be to blunt, but would a car get that awful stench of death if a body were only in the vehicle for a matter of hours? I kind of figured that a body would either have to be old (i.e. buried for some time and then dug up and transported) or the body would have to have been in the car for a number of hours...which I suppose would be possible if it Casey drove for an hour or so and left the body in the car while she dug a deep enough hole??:confused:

Anyway...the short answer is 'YES' - I also believe this is what happened!
:steamed:

Like I said above in my gross post, it's possible that body fluids could leak and then develop a stench in that hot closed trunk.

If the body was in the trunk for hours, or possibly days, it would be before the scenario I posited above.

:(

Hi n_m_k,
Did you happen to see my post back to you yesterday about the importance of communicating everything to le that you do to Lee.

Jackie Peterson had her very own tipline just like the Anthonys.
If you have something of importance, believe me, rarely if ever is the line busy at the FBI. Call them.

I have, but when I can't get through to anyone else, it goes to Lee. Everyone is getting the same info. This is not my first case, far from it, I know the drill. I never said I was communicating only with Lee. :)
But thanks for the reminder.

She has been arrested but not formally charged and if they do't formally charge her in the next few days she will walk no bail, no nothing until they get enough to charge her with something.

They have about 10 more days. The police can hold you for only 30 some odd days without formally charging you and then you walk on your own recognizance. They have set her bail very high because of the nature of her lies and her seeming lack of emotion regarding her little missing daughter Caylee. They are building their case during this time period, most likely waiting for forensics. They know what they are doing....

As a first responder have you had any experience with cadaver dogs maybe seeing them in action and the results?

I have very little first-hand knowledge of cadaver dogs. We're in a quite rural area, so we've never had to use them.

However, we've used bloodhounds (called in a team) to help us search for lost children. We've always found them within hours of beginning the search, and, of course, with the full cooperation of the parents.

Isn't Cindy supposed to go see Casey tomorrow. That should be an interesting conversation.

Check:

It wasn't me that uncovered it. It was someone earlier today on this forum but no one seemed to catch it. I think its interesting if not an eerie eerie coincidence.

Isn't Cindy supposed to go see Casey tomorrow. That should be an interesting conversation.
"oh absolutely"

Oh - I also think they will continue to try to find the bio father. I think this plays in significantly - not only with working the case but on the off chance that she is found alive - there is NO way the Anthony's would ever get her back.

They have about 10 more days. The police can hold you for only 30 some odd days without formally charging you and then you walk on your own recognizance. They have set her bail very high because of the nature of her lies and her seeming lack of emotion regarding her little missing daughter Caylee. They are building their case during this time period, most likely waiting for forensics. They know what they are doing....
Why do so many keep saying Casey will walk? Regardless of whether or not they can connect her to Cayle, Ms. Casey will have other charges waiting to be snapped. Bout 6yrs worth now.

I have seen cadaver dogs in action twice.
The first time the dog was actually very good. He walked around for a minute, with the handler and then kept going back to the same spot. The handler took him back to the vehicle and they moved something, I think it was a lawn chair, over the spot that he had been going to and when they brought him back to the scene, he went right back to the same spot.

The second time, the dog hit on areas all over the scene, he covered almost a full mile and hit over a dozen times. The handler took him out of the area and brought him back and he didn't hit any of the same places that he had before. THey brought in a second dog and it hit on three or four of the places that the other dog had.

In the first case, the dog was right on, in the second they never found anything. Doesn't mean it was never there, it just wasn't by the time they started digging.

In short, I think that it depends on the dog some days. I hope that the ones that searched the car were wrong.

I have very little first-hand knowledge of cadaver dogs. We're in a quite rural area, so we've never had to use them.

However, we've used bloodhounds (called in a team) to help us search for lost children. We've always found them within hours of beginning the search, and, of course, with the full cooperation of the parents.

So do you think the odds are pretty low that 2 cadaver dogs "hit" in the same areas and it NOT indicate something? Why do you think they didn't take third dog just to be safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez