Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check:

It wasn't me that uncovered it. It was someone earlier today on this forum but no one seemed to catch it. I think its interesting if not an eerie eerie coincidence.
Makes no difference. WERE SUPPOSEd to be all working together on this. Still good catch, as the board flys soooooo fast at times. :)

Why do so many keep saying Casey will walk? Regardless of whether or not they can connect her to Cayle, Ms. Casey will have other charges waiting to be snapped. Bout 6yrs worth now.

She will not walk anywhere but the rec yard for 59 minutes per day.. Till her dying days, imo..

I have seen cadaver dogs in action twice.
The first time the dog was actually very good. He walked around for a minute, with the handler and then kept going back to the same spot. The handler took him back to the vehicle and they moved something, I think it was a lawn chair, over the spot that he had been going to and when they brought him back to the scene, he went right back to the same spot.

The second time, the dog hit on areas all over the scene, he covered almost a full mile and hit over a dozen times. The handler took him out of the area and brought him back and he didn't hit any of the same places that he had before. THey brought in a second dog and it hit on three or four of the places that the other dog had.

In the first case, the dog was right on, in the second they never found anything. Doesn't mean it was never there, it just wasn't by the time they started digging.

In short, I think that it depends on the dog some days. I hope that the ones that searched the car were wrong.

Which is precisely why OCSO brought in two dog trainers with two dogs--independent of each other, from different organizations.

And both dogs hit on the trunk and a spot in the back yard.

Like I said above in my gross post, it's possible that body fluids could leak and then develop a stench in that hot closed trunk.

If the body was in the trunk for hours, or possibly days, it would be before the scenario I posited above.

:(

Thanks for your reply - I am just far enough behind to have read your other post right after I posted my reply!

:offtopic:I just had a thought: Tomorrow when Cindy leaves after visiting Casey, she will probably tell the media that Casey said Caylee will only be returned by her 3rd birthday if Casey is waiting for Caylee at her cindy and George's home...I had better get to bed.

Good night all!:blowkiss:

So do you think the odds are pretty low that 2 cadaver dogs "hit" in the same areas and it NOT indicate something? Why do you think they didn't take third dog just to be safe?
I have been around the dogs. Odds high/positive more than negative. Then again I was not asked, excuse me if I butted in. :)

I have a small bit of sympathy for Cindy. I don't think she has anything to do with the fact the child is missing and people don't always act the way you think they might under great stress.
I could fill a book with my aunt's crazy antics but my mom and my other aunt are nothing like her and yes, my grandmother has always defended the woman; from lying about being PG at age 15 so she could get married to dragging her infant son up a winding mountain road so he could sleep in back of her car while she danced to F'n up three kids and three husbands. As Granny said, "She just can't catch a break." Mother love can be blind and stupid.

I think once she can get mail - we all should send her pictures of Caylee at least once a week.

Watch catch specifically?

Check do you still have that link? Your quicker than lightening, I was looking for my own post and you found it in a second.

I guess thats why you do what you do ....

I have, but when I can't get through to anyone else, it goes to Lee. Everyone is getting the same info. This is not my first case, far from it, I know the drill. I never said I was communicating only with Lee. :)
But thanks for the reminder.

It just makes me so nervous when people put up personal tiplines.
I always think they are trying to hide things.
Caylee is waiting out there somewhere to be found and her own family is acting like a 3-ring circus. :(

I'm real curious about this "block party - birthday party". What happens when they have it all set up - will anyone come? And what will they say to the reporters - of course they will be there - when the guest of honor isn't there?

I have to ask, as I have reviewed your posts in detail on this thread/case- what is your opinion of where Caylee is and Casey and Cindy's culpability?
I see you giving alot of what iff's.. but not stating your theory or position..

I believe that Casey knows exactly where Caylee is and I think that Caylee is alive. I also think that Casey was duped into handing her kid over to the wrong person and then because she was feeling awfully stupid for that, tried to dupe someone else. Unfortunatley, that someone was the police. I think that she is making up the "I'm scared" bit. She's not scared. She confused herself with all the lies that she did tell. ANd now she's stuck trying to defend them or she looks like a murderer as well as a liar. I believe that there probably was a dead body in the trunk, but I don't believe that it was necassarily Caylee. I believe that Casey had the car out of her possession for a while before it was recovered. ANd I think tht there is a lot of mental illness, drug abuse and other nefarious things going on behind the scenes that no one involved wants revealed.

I agree that Casey isn't walking anywhere. I don't know why anyone thinks so. If nothing else, they will charge Casey with the 3 things they have arrested her for and she will get jail time for those things. They can charge her for murder at any time. It doesn't have to be charged in 31 days. She can still be held in jail on the other charges. The charges can also come in in bits and pieces. This witch of a girl isn't going anywhere. No one really thinks she is leaving jail anytime soon do they?

Also to that girl here contacting Lee....WHY??? I wouldn't tell that family anything. They are too sleezy. Why are you trying so hard to insert yourself into this case????? I am sure that LE is doing a good enough job on their own.

She will not walk anywhere but the rec yard for 59 minutes per day.. Till her dying days, imo..

I have been around the dogs. Odds high/positive more than negative. Then again I was not asked, excuse me if I butted in. :)

Shoot I do that all the time. What "eery coincidence" were you talking about btw just a couple of posts ago?

I'm real curious about this "block party - birthday party". What happens when they have it all set up - will anyone come? And what will they say to the reporters - of course they will be there - when the guest of honor isn't there?

You know, this is an interesting thought. I see a train wreck coming. Maybe they will cancel at the last minute.

I've been thinking the same thing. They just keep digging themselves deeper into their own lies and don't seem to think that they'll ever hit a dead-end, when their words don't materialize to anything but a pile of s#!t

My mind keeps coming back to the thought that perhaps she was sedating Caylee and leaving her in the car while she partied. Keep her from waking up and getting out of the car. Accidentally overdosed her child when she left her with "Zanny the Nanny"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez