Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry I lived in Pompano Beach for 2 years... Pembroke Pines is 20 minutes from there... PINE HILLS is 20 minutes sr-50 and Goldenrod.... Yes PEMBROKE PINES is about 3 hours... lol.... so the federal agent thing is unrelated.... and the helicopter is over the econ river and econ trail....

Wow, things sure can become confused here and then it just takes on a life of it's own.
Florida is a large state, not everything happens in the Orlando area.
At least they give details on the police scanners there, where I live everything is in code and most calls are unavailable to the public.

They saw my flyers in the dash and the deputy backed up to say something to me... but then left... I don't want to push my like... but if you google map sr-50 (East Colonial Drive) and Goldenrod Road... if you look east and north of SR-50... that is where they are circling and searching.... I counted 5 deputies in cars and one helicopter... I also noticed while in that area just north east of goldenron at the amscot there is a homeless clothing collection where bums hang out... I wonder if they have looked there for her clothes or anything...

Duh, yer here! LOL! Thanks for being there and for posting.

Hi Christine!

Do you think this thread should be closed and #52 started?

Thanks to all for the location response in the Agent shooting. I'm in Oklahoma and am oblivious to Florida. :)

I started a new thread for "1168 Bella Vista Boulevard" so we can keep our findings in one spot!

Someone show us how to start new thread, please and let mod know to close this one.

I know I know, read before I post.... going back to mod mode...

came in from lunch, got excited and thought something was happening...

:silenced::silenced::silenced:

Reposting this, is this where they are searching, where 50, Goldenrod and E. Colonial come together

Yes blink... one block east of goldenrod on sr-50.... north of sr-50 is econ trail.... which I walked this morning searching....

I started a new thread for "1168 Bella Vista Boulevard" so we can keep our findings in one spot!
Patty can u do this, we need to shut down and continue on a new thread?

I know I know, read before I post.... going back to mod mode...

came in from lunch, got excited and thought something was happening...

:silenced::silenced::silenced:
LOL I'm still not sure something isn't happening. LE is all over the place and helicopters. But one sleuther reported that LE is after someone stealing parts from a car. That's a drastic search for such a case.

Breaking News:

Local Orlando ABC Channel just showed a video of Casey's father, George Anthony, carrying out bags of stuffed animals for the trash people to pick up ! Why would he be throwing out Caylee's stuffed animals unless he now knows something???

Breaking News:

Local Orlando ABC Channel just showed a video of Casey's father, George Anthony, carrying out bags of stuffed animals for the trash people to pick up ! Why would he be throwing out Caylee's stuffed animals unless he now knows something???

:eek::eek:

Yes blink... one block east of goldenrod on sr-50.... north of sr-50 is econ trail.... which I walked this morning searching....

I may end up bringing this to new thread, but isnt that in the same block as 5350 E. Colonial Drive? Is this where they are searching?

Breaking News:

Oh my goodness.

Hi all, newbie here. I'm relieved in a strange way that there are so many others following this case so closely...

A few things to note:
"bella vida" - spelled with a "d" makes it Spanish, where "bella" would sound like "beyya" or "bezha" depending on the dialect of spanish spoken.
"bella vita" - spelled with a "t" makes it Italian.
Do we know for sure which one Casey has?
Just something to note, since Casey seems to have some connection with people who come from/travel to Puerto Rico. Also, the Italian connection could be of note since some posters are discussing a connection with the Mafia.

One more thing - I apologize if this was already posted...I looked all over because I did not want to be redundant, and couldn't find anything, so...

There is a website that you may find interesting...his name is Brian and he does lucid dreaming and remote viewing. He has had some interesting results with Caylee Anthony, including locating areas of interest...I am posting the link here:

http://www..com/gale/Caylee Anthony.htm

(Please don't yell at me if I did this incorrectly!)

breaking news:

Local orlando abc channel just showed a video of casey's father, george anthony, carrying out bags of stuffed animals for the trash people to pick up ! Why would he be throwing out caylee's stuffed animals unless he now knows something???

what???? You have got to be kdding me!!!

Breaking News:

Nooo wayyyy.... :( and :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member