Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think that whomever is signing her paychecks for the past year would have come forward by now and stated that YES, Casey works for me! Since that hasn't happened, I will just add this to my long list of Anthony Family BS.
Forget the employer, show us a pay stub. Oh wait, you get paid in cash? Under the table so it's not on your tax return? That explains it then!

Pfttt.

They only said started a family...and it was more or less at the same time Casey was born...maybe he made a choice between the two women? I'm not so sure if it was a marriage based on how Cindy sounded (then again given the source obviously who knows on it all)

i thought the last time they knew Cindy and Caylee were home was the morning of the 16th when Cindy heard them from behind a door? Now George saw them at ten minutes of 1 with backpacks?

The whole odd thing about this happy family scenario is I thought Casey moved out!!!! What happened with that story? She was moving out to get time to bond with Caylee and then going on vacation. HOw come George didn't mention that? I don't get this case at all.

ok....George saw Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th.....had backpacks....Casey was going to work and was dropping Caylee with the nanny. OMG....

Cindy told Greta that Caylee's father was a young man who lived out of state and by the time Casey was pregnant he had already started another family and then he died in a car accident. It was mutually agreed between Casey and he that his family not know about Caylee.

This is how many different baby daddy stories we have heard. This though was my thought in the beginning that maybe the dad was married. At that time I wondered if Caylee's dad's wife had taken her for spite.

Liars. Why would Caylees daddy be on the way to Caylees BD party if he and Casey mutually agreed that he would not be involved?

This makes me sick....

So Casey is willing to spend the rest of her life behind bars to "protect" Caylee. That is what Cindy said.

I think Casey is so sure that a body will never be found she is making statements like this.

They only said started a family...and it was more or less at the same time Casey was born...maybe he made a choice between the two women? I'm not so sure if it was a marriage based on how Cindy sounded (then again given the source obviously who knows on it all)

It all sounds like a soap opera scenario.

NO, contract jobs do not give you "vacations." Honest to God, are these people that stupid or do they think the whole rest of the world is nothing but a bunch of rubes?

This is how many different baby daddy stories we have heard. This though was my thought in the beginning that maybe the dad was married. At that time I wondered if Caylee's dad's wife had taken her for spite.

I thought Cindy didn't know who the dad was.

The whole odd thing about this happy family scenario is I thought Casey moved out!!!! What happened with that story? She was moving out to get time to bond with Caylee and then going on vacation. HOw come George didn't mention that? I don't get this case at all.
That was Cindy's lie story. Maybe George was out putting gas in the shed so he didn't have to listen to all the yelling.

Now the father is saying he saw Casey leave with Caylee on the 16th. He said he saw them leaving with backpacks. Why have we never heard this before?

i dont know but my money says

2 went backpacking :rolleyes:
and only one came back

on a second note, these parents are in lala land

they know their grandaughter is dead, and at this point they cant accept it

not an easy thing to do when the mother killed the baby

difficult position they are in. but i would hope they have a friend that woudl try to talk to them - they look like fools

Oh, yes, and let's not forget the next part. Then Casey told, or lead her parents to believe, that Jesse was the father. Nice.

Now it's 2 1/2 gal and 1 gallon of gas was stolen...says George!!
OMG, the Police report says 50.00 worth of gas

George saw Casey June 24th at 2:25 (they know times to the minute but had the date that Caylee went missing off at the beginning????)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm