Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, contract jobs do not give you "vacations." Honest to God, are these people that stupid or do they think the whole rest of the world is nothing but a bunch of rubes?

That's not true. some contract companies -- many, in fact, give vacation time.

Cindy says the first dog search was inconclusive, so they brought in the second dog. it did not alert where the first did apparently.

They did have a shovel Casey could have used... I didn't hear the explanation of why Casey needed the shovel.

They started locking the shed this year, Caylee wasn't able to do things she could do this year so it wasn't locked previously. It has tools, lawnmower, axes, hoes, gardening tools.

She never finished the story about why Casey couldn't get their shovel. To be fair Greta was asking questions.

He explained how he found Casey had taken the gas cans.

So Casey is willing to spend the rest of her life behind bars to "protect" Caylee. That is what Cindy said.

I think Casey is so sure that a body will never be found she is making statements like this.

It sounds like they all are REALLY SURE no body will be found. That's why I pray all day long that somehow that body will be found. The problem is after all this time..I just don't think we will find much, if anything.

How come all this new info is coming out right after the supposed letter was written by Casey and sent to her attorney?

So Casey did have the gas cans in her trunk on the 24th george said? or was it the 25th? So she stole them. at least george tells the truth but he still thinks casey is telling the truth and that caylee is alive...

A 2 hour interview will be on Greta Wire. (with cindy and george)
gretawire.com

This is how many different baby daddy stories we have heard. This though was my thought in the beginning that maybe the dad was married. At that time I wondered if Caylee's dad's wife had taken her for spite.

I adore you CC, as you know, but you are definately going soft on me today..:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Convenient dead dude but was married scenario- does she mention that she hogtied dear Jessie for a year prior? WTH

does casey sound like the kind of women who would gladly give up a give a guy to another woman?

i'm new here..i'm just asking?

So he saw Casey on the 24th and got his gas cans back how nice.

OMG, now he saw her and the gas cans in her card on the 25th or 26th. I thought they didn't see Casey at all during this time. I hope Casey is watching this, because they are putting her in the jackpot now.

It sounds like they all are REALLY SURE no body will be found. That's why I pray all day long that somehow that body will be found. The problem is after all this time..I just don't think we will find much, if anything.

I agree that is a possability I am currently in denial of, however, there is more than way to skin this cat (said that just for you) and they will be successful.

George needed to get something out of the car and Casey kept telling him wait a minute and I'll go get it, she kept putting him off and he went to the car, opened it and there were the gas cans.

I have read around and still am confused about a timeline question. After Casey moved out, she must have came back to let her mother, Cindy, take Caylee to visit in the nursing home. What is being said about this? Did they have a fight and Casey left but came home one day to let Caylee be with Cindy? Where was Casey during the nursing home visit? Did Caylee spend the night or just a few hours with Cindy? Can anyone give info about this? Thank you!

Good going, George. I guess he decided lying to the FBI would be stupid.

does casey sound like the kind of women who would gladly give up a give a guy to another woman?

i'm new here..i'm just asking?

LOL, new but what post- your right, she would still have the tire treads on her back

since "borrowing a shovel is not the ordinary thing people do"

especially for young punk girls :crazy:

it should be very easy to remember what one was borrowing a shovel for

the only logical thing i can think of is to haul the BULLCRAP that the family keeps dumping everyday

shovels are used to shovel manure at lots of places

sounds about right :):crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members