Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Caylee's dad is dead they Caylee would be eligible for SS until she is 18. Had a close friend with a similar situation and her daughter got payment for years.

This is so true! But, since he wasn't on the birth certificate originally, I doubt you can add a dead father post-humously.

And Cindy was trying to keep him from saying more.

I'm curious to see the whole 2 hours of their time with them online...I'll bet LE are also...because the little jabs of the arm, the times Cindy's seeming nervous about George talking...I think that all says a lot.

This is so true! But, since he wasn't on the birth certificate originally, I doubt you can add a dead father post-humously.

You know, you may have given Old Blink an idea.. If they are saying that he was older, married, whatever, Miss Caylee is an heir..
Guardian Ad Litem...
Great thought tx!!

People- get FLA CYS on the phone..

Anderson is coming up with a family friend. Guess who......? Think Cindy will call?

Would someone mind explaining why Cindy called Holly a liar? I mean, wow... that's BIG for Cindy to call someone that! Holly must have really po'd her off! :)

This is all major BS! Haul George and Cindy's azz back in tomorrow and show them their inconsistances!
Liars - all of them. They may never find Caylee's body because they know where she is and have made sure of it.
I am so angry!!!

:furious::furious:

You can if you can prove it, its on the daddy thread I think

Daddy's helping cover up.

WHY???!!!

if daddy covered up from the get GO
then he has no choice to continue the cover up

or else he sinks also

these people are P----------ing me off :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

This quote makes me so sick to my stomach:

"Oh my God. Calling you guys. A waste. Huge waste."

Mark Fuhrman: They're doing a good job. Is Caylee found alive or found dead or not found at all. Casey is showing more grief when she's charged with these charges than she has at any other time over her child.

By filing these two cases it puts her in the system, enables them to keep seeking high or no bond. They'll take a chance with a homicide case if they have the evidence.

She's the suspect in her daughter's disappearance. There could be a third party, accessory after the fact, aider and abetter...

Greta: I don't understand why isn't she helping.
Mark: She's wasting time, eating up time by them trying to disprove her lies.

So if police are saying that the evidence taken from the Anthony home on Friday was not gas cans, what was it? Per OTR (Greta) scrolling breaking news.

Would someone mind explaining why Cindy called Holly a liar? I mean, wow... that's BIG for Cindy to call someone that! Holly must have really po'd her off! :)

Come on guys, everyone else lies and aren't trustworthy. They all tell the truth.

No kidding. It's not like anyone else has trotted out their friendship with the Anthonys for public consumption.

when did this happen..cuz i missed it!

You know, you may have given Old Blink an idea.. If they are saying that he was older, married, whatever, Miss Caylee is an heir..
Guardian Ad Litem...
Great thought tx!!

People- get FLA CYS on the phone..
From what Cindy was saying, and from what Lee said earlier, they were introduced by mutual friends, in school. So the fella isn't wasn't that much older than Casey.

And Cindy was trying to keep him from saying more.

I'm curious to see the whole 2 hours of their time with them online...I'll bet LE are also...because the little jabs of the arm, the times Cindy's seeming nervous about George talking...I think that all says a lot.

Ever notice how when one speaks the other one looks like - be careful! Cindy never wants anyone to talk except herself.

I think that they have tonight made LE want to come after them even more.

Hey, I think that was a great idea. You never know, right?
and if i do see that little darling ill take her in my arms and hug her and tell her so many love her .. then i will call the police asap .. and pray she will be ok in her life .. this case is bothering me so much . she is just such a beautiful little thing .. i mean if this ever happened to my kikabird . id want people that care .id want her to feel loved and cared for if for some reason she wasnt with mommy and daddy

Anybody bothered by now it's the 24th, just like Jesse statement 24th, got fired 24th, police report 24th.. I guess she pulled right up after they took Dad's statement OR maybe she was borrowing the shovel while they were there.. I cant stand this.

That woman said she was searching for her daughter for A MONTH..
These people are in force field mode

Yes.

Add to this the myspace statement from Casey on the 24th that she hadn't been at the house for 9 days.

George is lying. Cindy's statements all say that they hadn't seen Caylee or her daugher for a month but texted or spoke to Casey on the phone every day (ha!). NEVER did they say, oh, well, this one time Casey came home without Caylee.

Remember, she was supposed to be ON VACATION in Jacksonville.

Dad helped dispose of the body. I'm sticking to my theory. Casey is just not smart enough to do it alone. Cindy will lose 3 people in this, not just the baby.

I am also wondering why Cindy and George don't show any emotion when showing Greta Caylee's room. I remember how distraught Beth Hollaway was when she went in Natalie's room to show it to Greta. She hardly got thorough it without crying.
Could it be that they have had six weeks to know that she is dead, and perhaps even helped to cover it up and so the grief is just not FRESH??

So if police are saying that the evidence taken from the Anthony home on Friday was not gas cans, what was it? Per OTR (Greta) scrolling breaking news.

I thought that something in one of the bags looked like a backpack.

I have the same question. I thought Holly was a family defender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895