Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any other suggestions as to why her father would now say her saw her on the 16th?

I do remember early on hearing the grandfather seen them getting into the car to leave on the morning of the 16th but it seemed like the sort of thing where he just had a glimpse of them..I was surprised to hear him say tonight that it was actually a lot more..Hugs and kisses goodbye with backpacks...that was NEVER said before

If Caylee is gone, then these people are heartless through and through.
I also heard GM asked the question more than once..."Do you think Caylee is alive?" Then she offers up...well she was when she was with Casey...so if whatever happened...well it couldn't have been Casey who was responsible.

OMG I know, I am having difficulty reconciling the skeevefactor with these people. I want somebody to check what runs through their pretend veins..

Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

I'm seeing 3:40pm--not 2:40

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I just wanted to point out what I heard George say tonight to Greta. He mentioned Casey showing up on the 24th to "get a few things." He claimed her story was that Caylee was with Zanny and she (Casey) had to get back to work shortly. He said that he asked her if she had talked to her mom, even asking if she had spoken to her that day. I am almost certain that he claimed that she said she had spoken to Cindy on a daily basis, but not yet on that day, but that she was sorry to hear about the shed..............If that was the case, and he had just discovered it and called the police, then how could Casey know if she had not spoken to Cindy yet on the day he made the police report?

Yes! I caught that too. He's making it up as he goes.

George must be trying to set the car up as being free of that bad odor before the 27th. They've already made a huge point of saying that the pizza and maggots had been in the trunk for 19 days. I still think Caylee was in that trunk for at least a week and was never buried in the back yard.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I just wanted to point out what I heard George say tonight to Greta. He mentioned Casey showing up on the 24th to "get a few things." He claimed her story was that Caylee was with Zanny and she (Casey) had to get back to work shortly. He said that he asked her if she had talked to her mom, even asking if she had spoken to her that day. I am almost certain that he claimed that she said she had spoken to Cindy on a daily basis, but not yet on that day, but that she was sorry to hear about the shed..............If that was the case, and he had just discovered it and called the police, then how could Casey know if she had not spoken to Cindy yet on the day he made the police report?

VERY interesting

Casey Anthony wrote
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

You know what else, I want to say that post has been edited at some point- does anyone else remember seeing that post with the words Oveida house in it previously??

Casey Anthony wrote

miss ya, yo.

what time zone are you in? maybe that has something to do with it..
I just looked at it and I am seeing 2:40 I am in est time zone

Dude, one of the most provocative movies I have seen, like it or hate it, it is definately impactful
Dudette here...we at home here have been theorizing all this time that it is some kind of debt deal gone wrong. Casey has been out of work and living who knows where with a child , and living it up partying.
Where the hell has she been living since she left her parents home and on what means? Somebody knows.

Casey Anthony wrote

miss ya, yo.

I posted the same thing. Then, went back to check and it said 2:40 again. What is going on?!?!

what time zone are you in? maybe that has something to do with it..
I just looked at it and I am seeing 2:40 I am in est time zone

I'm cst but I first saw 3:40 and then 2:40. Is it possible someone is messing with it?

Dudette here...we at home here have been theorizing all this time that it is some kind of debt deal gone wrong. Casey has been out of work and living who knows where with a child , and living it up partying.
Where the hell has she been living since she left her parents home and on what means? Somebody knows.

sorry dudette as well, but as great of a flick, there is no basis for comparison here, unfortunately, imo

And did they offer an explanation for why she didn't call them to let them know that she had abandoned the car and why? She was obviously trying to hide something!

Yeah why was she so unconcerned about not having a car?

You know what else, I want to say that post has been edited at some point- does anyone else remember seeing that post with the words Oveida house in it previously??

that post is still there Blink..but it's a post from amy

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

george: casey said she was going to work where on the 16th? see you tomorrow i might be working late? they don't get that she lied about having a job? therefore, if she didn't have a job to go to and she lied about it and there is no nanny? what the heck did she do with your granddaughter?

Cindy is bonkers to think the charges were a victory. She's only relieved that they haven't charged Casey with murder ..... yet! Paranoia is eating this family up!

But her daughter had been seen and she nearly certainly had to have known. Unless George is covering something up and didn't tell her until later.

The gas cans that had been stolen were returned. Her husband got the wedge he needed from Casey to do what he wanted to Cindy's car. And surely he mentioned, "Oh, I caught Casey coming by" and at least some version of what went on.

Would he really let his wife call 911 and say that his daughter had also been missing a month and they just found her but Caylee was missing? A former LE officer? Especially after reporting the theft of the cans...he'd know that lie woud come out that HE had seen Casey. IF that story is true (about the 24th)

I wonder if the neighbors know if George is well known in the neighborhood to repair cars??? To me he doesn't look like the tyope of man who does...
I was looking at his hands & they didn't look like a man who does auto work. JMO

Okay, I cave...it is definitely starting to look like Caylee is dead. Cindy starting to back out on the visits, and the acknowledgement that Caylee's DNA has been found, my opinion has begun to change.

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2408047&postcount=10

It was not the same post. This was posted right before. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn