Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. LE wouldn't have to give them to the family, and I don't think that they would want Cindy to let something slip when she finally has that breakdown she is headed for.

I was of the opinion that LE gave them prelims in an effort to help get cooperation, but I have changed my opinion, if they did it was in a hypothetical way

I don't believe the the LE has to provide anything to Casey or her parents regarding the investigations, (just proof to the courts re: holding her and charges today which have nothing to do with the DNA) they wouldn't give them the DNA results right now.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I just wanted to point out what I heard George say tonight to Greta. He mentioned Casey showing up on the 24th to "get a few things." He claimed her story was that Caylee was with Zanny and she (Casey) had to get back to work shortly. He said that he asked her if she had talked to her mom, even asking if she had spoken to her that day. I am almost certain that he claimed that she said she had spoken to Cindy on a daily basis, but not yet on that day, but that she was sorry to hear about the shed..............If that was the case, and he had just discovered it and called the police, then how could Casey know if she had not spoken to Cindy yet on the day he made the police report?

because she stole them of course..but that's why I found it odd how Cindy jumped in at that point to say she told her on the phone...
it's almost like covering up for Casey is now coming so automatic for her...

I do believe that Cindy was guessing as to why she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor. Besides, I'm not buying anything any of them are saying. I was just saying it was my guess that the shovel was used to break into the shed. Which, btw, I believe was locked to keep Casey out, not Caylee!!! If a 2 yr old is properly supervised, there is no reason to lock the shed to keep her out of it, IMHO!:waitasec:

My sister is a nurse and they kept every thing locked when their grand children were small. One day her grand daughter told her she should remember to put the motrin in the child proof cabinet so they wouldn't accidentally eat them. My sister said she knew she could un child proof the house they were old enough to know better.

When was the shoveled borrowed? Are we to believe Casey was hiding from her parents but sneaked in her parents house to dig up bamboo?

heh...we are to believe a lot of crazy BS aren't we??

it's nuts...

Cindy probably missed the visit b/c her an GPA had to clean the house for Greta, and hide anything they wouldnt want the world to see.

I wonder what Casey told her parents when they asked her were she was at (on the phone it appears) from the 24th - 15th. They did ask supposedly Cindy and Casey talked every day.

I don't think they talked at all during that time. I think Casey was purposefully hiding from them. Maybe SOMEDAY LE will tell us what their phone records show during that time.

I was of the opinion that LE gave them prelims in an effort to help get cooperation, but I have changed my opinion, if they did it was in a hypothetical way

I would have to agree. I can't see them putting all their cards on the table, especially if LE intends to use the results to get more out of Casey. I think LE has figured out that there is some code speak going on with the family.

EXACTLY!!! :clap:
I just saw that on Greta repeat - When he asked Casey if she'd spoken to Cindy today - he said - she said yea - and then she said sorry about the shed - and then cindy interrupted and said that she had told Casey about the shed earlier that day.

George says that Casey came into the home via the garage door , with an opener- was there a garage door opener in the car?

I know they have the keypad like I do- was that changed recently like the shed?? He does say that she was there prior to him going to work, do we assume morning? Did he not start a new job on 7/14 and he was out of work previously.. anybody?

I know. I have 3 little ones and we are extra careful. I still, however, believe it was locked to keep Casey out. I mean, they said she had 'stolen' them in the past. I think they locked that shed to keep her out and once Caylee got old enough, it just made sense anyway! They were childproofing for their 20 year old, is what I'm getting at. JMO>

I know. I have 3 little ones and we are extra careful. I still, however, believe it was locked to keep Casey out. I mean, they said she had 'stolen' them in the past. I think they locked that shed to keep her out and once Caylee got old enough, it just made sense anyway! They were childproofing for their 20 year old, is what I'm getting at. JMO>

And notice the location of the shed, why would Caylee ever be allowed to wonder around the side of the house like that unattended? even if it is fenced, it's completely out of the way and nothing else is back there.

No kidding! I also think George is throwing the date of the 24th out there because he doesn't want to admit he took the cans out of the car after he took them out when he got back from impound.

Agreed.. but I dont think him taking them out of the car, his car, and putting them back is criminal.. SO why state the 24th specifically and put himself out- that's what makes it suspicious in my mind

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I just wanted to point out what I heard George say tonight to Greta. He mentioned Casey showing up on the 24th to "get a few things." He claimed her story was that Caylee was with Zanny and she (Casey) had to get back to work shortly. He said that he asked her if she had talked to her mom, even asking if she had spoken to her that day. I am almost certain that he claimed that she said she had spoken to Cindy on a daily basis, but not yet on that day, but that she was sorry to hear about the shed..............If that was the case, and he had just discovered it and called the police, then how could Casey know if she had not spoken to Cindy yet on the day he made the police report?
Well. I just watched again and Cindy said that she had told Casey about the shed...so George's story is just that...a story.

And notice the location of the shed, why would Caylee ever be allowed to wonder around the side of the house like that unattended? even if it is fenced, it's completely out of the way and nothing else is back there.

Yep, that's how I feel. But, my kids don't wander around in the back without me anyway. I wouldn't have to lock the shed cause I'd be right on top of them.

After seeing the clip of George just now on Greta....woah! In my opinion...he is lying through his teeth. Too much detail about how Casey went on and on about not wanting him in the trunk etc. Also rehearsed. Not buying it.

He is covering his own @ss for tampering with evidence....TWICE. Still makes the case for Casey knowing concealing the gas cans in the same trunk with decomp possibly from Caylee (will know when we get those results).

He stated that LE was called on the 24th and not the 22nd so that clears that up. (This is the only part that I think is true in that whole statement.)

What's the news on Caylee's DNA? I saw it mentioned on the previous page and I must have missed it. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje