Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope LE can get all the pings from her cell phone on that particular day because of the phone call between Casey and Jesse. It lasted somewhere around 18 minutes. Now Jesse isn't sure if he heard Caylee at that time, which is uderstandable, but he did hear Casey say "get off the table".

If I remember correctly, Cindy has a cat at her house and they go on tables, if they can place that phone call around 2:25 PM when George said Casey was at the house, this might help LE in some way.

It's late here and my brain is shot!

Excellent point!

I'm betting LE has gone over the cell phone records by now and has been able to pinpoint the tower pings.

George says that Casey came into the home via the garage door , with an opener- was there a garage door opener in the car?

I know they have the keypad like I do- was that changed recently like the shed?? He does say that she was there prior to him going to work, do we assume morning? Did he not start a new job on 7/14 and he was out of work previously.. anybody?

I thought that too. He wasn't working when he claims he sat on that very couch and watched tv, what he watches every day at that time before he goes to work, "the news"-"my favorite cooking show"... Did anyone else catch that? He changed the name of the TV program he was watching when Cindy spoke up.

I sure have SS noticed her manicures....I don't think she broke the padlock either. She isn't strong enough to do that. The lazy *advertiser censored* probably never even made her bed or helped in any aspect with cleaning the house. She was born to be treated like a queen! NOT!!!!

I agree. I just think if she was backed into a corner...she did what she needed to do. JMO

they are worried about a shed and a lock but they have that pool open? obviously, they are in the backyard with caylee when she is playing in the back yard...

Agreed.. but I dont think him taking them out of the car, his car, and putting them back is criminal.. SO why state the 24th specifically and put himself out- that's what makes it suspicious in my mind
plus he wasn't even smart enough to realize that the cops HAD JUST BEEN THERE (the 24th) to take the report. Yet he doesn't even mention that the cops were there earlier - before Casey came in. He should have said she was there the 25th

Kinda makes him look like Homer Simpson - DOOOOHHH - lol

it's interesting how early on..one of the first interviews with cindy at the house posters noticed how she went on and on about the shed being locked...people here found it "odd" and unnatural..
we didn't know at the time about the gas cans...
or how the shed would play such a huge role in recent disscussions...

I think it's cool how perceptive some people here are...to call that out like they did...good job!

I sure have SS noticed her manicures....I don't think she broke the padlock either. She isn't strong enough to do that. The lazy *advertiser censored* probably never even made her bed or helped in any aspect with cleaning the house. She was born to be treated like a queen! NOT!!!!
I think she is strong enough to swing that shovel to break a small padlock, Cheko. Given the right angle, it isn't difficult. We know she broke the lock in some way...she had the cans.

You know what else, I want to say that post has been edited at some point- does anyone else remember seeing that post with the words Oveida house in it previously??
Wasn't that Amy's post?

No kidding! I also think George is throwing the date of the 24th out there because he doesn't want to admit he took the cans out of the car after he took them out when he got back from impound.

Because if he DID get them back on the 24th, especially as a former LE, wouldn't he have just called them back and said oh, you had an officer out here like an HOUR ago and it was all a big misunderstanding...yada yada...?? :waitasec:

I do believe that Cindy was guessing as to why she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor. Besides, I'm not buying anything any of them are saying. I was just saying it was my guess that the shovel was used to break into the shed. Which, btw, I believe was locked to keep Casey out, not Caylee!!! If a 2 yr old is properly supervised, there is no reason to lock the shed to keep her out of it, IMHO!:waitasec:

They were probably afraid if she ran low on money she'd start selling her Dads tools. I have a 2 yr old Grandson & we have a huge pole shed & he doesn't go anyplace near it. He knows the toys & trikes are kept in it.

Congratulations Cindy your child has been charged with neglect of a child! what a victory.

Because if he DID get them back on the 24th, especially as a former LE, wouldn't he have just called them back and said oh, you had an officer out here like an HOUR ago and it was all a big misunderstanding...yada yada...?? :waitasec:
Yep - you would think! But this NEW story of getting back on the 24 saves his butt by "showing" that he didn't remove evidence from that car when he got it back from impound on 7/15

the time and date the post was sent is basically the same time george says casey was at the house
I am a few pages behind so this may have been mentioned. Here goes anyway.

I heard Cindy say in one of her many TV appearances that she could not even get into Casey's desktop, the police changed the password. Meaning to me that they shared that laptop, each having their own desktop and their own password. So theoretically, Casey could have made that post while at her parents house.

Does this fit?

Agreed.. but I dont think him taking them out of the car, his car, and putting them back is criminal.. SO why state the 24th specifically and put himself out- that's what makes it suspicious in my mind

I think George just picked a date. I think he lied about what was in the trunk, messed with and planted evidence, and neglected to tell LE he got the cans back at all. Then LE hears George tell a reporter that he got the cans back from a neighbor. Now LE is wondering what the heck is going on and wonders what all George found and did when he had the car for an entire day and why did he lie about it.

What does this mean: "Police say that gas cans weren't evidence taken from the home on Friday." (It was on the banner on Greta.)

So theoretically, Casey could have made that post while at her parents house.

yes, she could have..And this is the kind of info I am sure LE has that we don't have...

They are probably scouring through hundreds of timestamps and Ip addresses to know exactly where she was at a variety of times/dates...

I just saw that on Greta repeat - When he asked Casey if she'd spoken to Cindy today - he said - she said yea - and then she said sorry about the shed - and then cindy interrupted and said that she had told Casey about the shed earlier that day.

So in other words, we should believe that between 10 am when G discovered it broken into, and 2 or so when the cop came out (somehow missing Casey by a few minutes) that G called Cindy, Cindy called Casey, and all 3 knew of the shed break-in, which Casey feigned innocence to to her mother.

Only to get caught by her father sometime in the next very short while, and yet George didn't tell Cindy that Casey came by the house at all? And Cindy never noticed the gas cans supposedly now back (except I don't think that happened) in the shed in the next 21 or so days? That's the only way Cindy's comment to the 911 people that her daughter hadn't been seen in a month is true...is if both Casey came by AND George didn't tell her AND that Cindy never noticed the gas cans.

Which also means that they either weren't back in the shed, or when they do all their bamboo cleaning Cindy surely would have seen them AND that the man who must have suspected his daughter intially with the cans does NOT cover up for her and immediately tells his wife then then does NOT tell her that the cans are returned and the daughter did it?

Ok...why would that be? Something else was in the trunk or he suspect something amiss after she came. She never came. or...?

I think George just picked a date. I think he lied about what was in the trunk, messed with and planted evidence, and neglected to tell LE he got the cans back at all. Then LE hears George tell a reporter that he got the cans back from a neighbor. Now LE is wondering what the heck is going on and wonders what all George found and did when he had the car for an entire day and why did he lie about it.
It makes me even more suspicious that he was involved with the "clean up" factor in all this. Like bringing up the lighter fluid out of the blue (was that supposed to cover for the gas cans being in the car?). :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214