Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the neighbors know if George is well known in the neighborhood to repair cars??? To me he doesn't look like the tyope of man who does...
I was looking at his hands & they didn't look like a man who does auto work. JMO

I honestly believe he was only digging for something. He insisted that he had to have that wedge right then so he could rotate Cindy's tires. It was his ploy to get in her trunk, I believe, but I can't figure why.

that post is still there Blink..but it's a post from amy

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

That should clear up the 2:40 vs. 3:40, foggy on if other refs to Oveida house

Okay, I cave...it is definitely starting to look like Caylee is dead. Cindy starting to back out on the visits, and the acknowledgement that Caylee's DNA has been found, my opinion has begun to change.

do you think the family knows the results?

Because she knew where she was headed, and in jail she doesn't need a car.

:behindbar

Well, I truly believe she was hoping it would get stolen OR if she left it long enough the smell and possibly any evidence would go away. If it broke down and there was nothing to hide, she would definitely have called mommy & daddy to bail her out...again!

You know what else, I want to say that post has been edited at some point- does anyone else remember seeing that post with the words Oveida house in it previously??

IIRC, the Oveida house was mentioned in a subsequent post by Amy, Something about mail (insurance papers?) being sent to the wrong address, and asking how she could correct that

IIRC, the Oveida house was mentioned in a subsequent post by Amy, Something about mail (insurance papers?) being sent to the wrong address, and asking how she could correct that

Thanks all for the clarification

I'm not sure. LE wouldn't have to give them to the family, and I don't think that they would want Cindy to let something slip when she finally has that breakdown she is headed for.

That should clear up the 2:40 vs. 3:40, foggy on if other refs to Oveida house

Well, I'm still confused. Why would it ever say 3:40. Wasn't it said that 2:40 was est. What time zone would 3:40 be for? I guess it doesn't really matter. I just thought it was weird that we were talking about that post in particular and the time changed on me - 2 times. Do you know if it's possible someone could have been messing with it?

Well, I truly believe she was hoping it would get stolen OR if she left it long enough the smell and possibly any evidence would go away. If it broke down and there was nothing to hide, she would definitely have called mommy & daddy to bail her out...again!

good thinking! maybe that is why she left her purse in the car

Perhaps- "hey mom and dad, since you took back the gas I rooked three days ago, now my kid is stolen and Im broken down- see what you did"

I wonder what Casey told her parents when they asked her were she was at (on the phone it appears) from the 24th - 15th. They did ask supposedly Cindy and Casey talked every day.

I do remember that originally it was that Caylee would be back on her birthday, now it's gone to maybe today or tomorrow or maybe on her birthday.

It's gotten to the point where even I am thinking that next they will say that Santa will be bringing her for Christmas.

Well, I'm still confused. Why would it ever say 3:40. Wasn't it said that 2:40 was est. What time zone would 3:40 be for? I guess it doesn't really matter. I just thought it was weird that we were talking about that post in particular and the time changed on me - 2 times. Do you know if it's possible someone could have been messing with it?

If there's more than one of you logged into facebook account from different time zones, then the site may be jumping around to who is logged in. I don't believe anyone is messing with it.

Maybe he now needs to try to explain why HIS fingerprints and DNA are going to be all over it possibly intertwined with DNA from Caylee. :eek:

No kidding! I also think George is throwing the date of the 24th out there because he doesn't want to admit he took the cans out of the car after he took them out when he got back from impound.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I just wanted to point out what I heard George say tonight to Greta. He mentioned Casey showing up on the 24th to "get a few things." He claimed her story was that Caylee was with Zanny and she (Casey) had to get back to work shortly. He said that he asked her if she had talked to her mom, even asking if she had spoken to her that day. I am almost certain that he claimed that she said she had spoken to Cindy on a daily basis, but not yet on that day, but that she was sorry to hear about the shed..............If that was the case, and he had just discovered it and called the police, then how could Casey know if she had not spoken to Cindy yet on the day he made the police report?

EXACTLY!!! :clap:

I don't LE would share all they have with them...but I wondered if they hinted that things didn't look good during those 2 interviews with the GP's recently...Maybe thinking showing them a little proof thier daughter is not being on the up and up without really putting it all on the table...to get them to open up more..?? just a thought

Perhaps- "hey mom and dad, since you took back the gas I rooked three days ago, now my kid is stolen and Im broken down- see what you did"

And see, what a wonderful guilt trip that would have been. She would have so enjoyed that! Too bad. She really screwed herself on that perfect opportunity!

So going to jail to talk to Casey today could jeopardize Caylee (though going Thursday apparently won't?) BUT 2 hour conversation with Greta won't? Nor talking on CNN earlier today, as well?

Somehow I'm thinking if I were Casey I'd not be liking what my folks did today opening their mouths this much...especially when they did that but mom didn't go visit her.

Wonder if she might decline a jailhouse visit next-time? She seems to punish her mom in her choices... Plus it's not like she could confront her if she were upset (about the folks talking so much, perhaps landing them all in more trouble) knowing they're recorded.

When was the shoveled borrowed? Are we to believe Casey was hiding from her parents but sneaked in her parents house to dig up bamboo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje