Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep - you would think! But this NEW story of getting back on the 24 saves his butt by "showing" that he didn't remove evidence from that car when he got it back from impound on 7/15

Exactly.

Don't know if this was thrown out there yet - but Cindy did say tonight on Greta that Casey has told her what happened. Then after a few seconds - she added "in her own way". I thought that was very telling. Casey has TOLD HER?

What does this mean: "Police say that gas cans weren't evidence taken from the home on Friday." (It was on the banner on Greta.)

I didn't notice that but if it is true I could see how it may not be evidence into Caylee's disapperence...
For all we know she could have done something to Caylee in the days prior to showing up and stealing that gas..She could have took that gas just because she is selfish and out of cash and knew it was there..
I get the feeling if she did do something to Caylee she was pretty much living on the run after that..stealing and taking whatever she could...where ever she could...no one has physically seen Caylee for almost a week before that gas was stolen..

The whole story is in the phone records and the triangulation for all of their phones from June 15th until the police arrived on July 15th.

they were definitely locking casey out. just like the police report from george and the 911 call from cindy, they were trying to teach casey a lesson - they were sick of her crap. i dont think they ever realized just how deep their trouble-making but adored daughter was in this time. i dont think they ever intended to actually get her in trouble, they expected to be the ones to press charges; which they would never go through with. but all of that went to hell when it became a kidnapping/murder...and their daughter could be put to death for killing their grandchild.

this could also explain why they are lying so terribly and all over the place - they are in so far over their heads, they don't know up from down anymore. they cant even explain what happened; but they are willing to trust their daughter over LE. they are so gone, complete fracture from common sense, anything they come up with in their heads somehow makes sense, as long as they don't let anyone know what really happened. they disregard the hundreds of previous lies to institute a new, "better" one. they are all so screwed at this point, someone is going to have to break - right after the fbi threatens them all with federal charges. i dont think that cindy or george did anything to caylee, but i think they have, without a doubt, done more then merely paint their daughter in a positive, and acceptable, light. they are tampering with an investigation, misleading authorities, and covering up a murder.

After seeing the clip of George just now on Greta....woah! In my opinion...he is lying through his teeth. Too much detail about how Casey went on and on about not wanting him in the trunk etc. Also rehearsed. Not buying it.

He is covering his own @ss for tampering with evidence....TWICE. Still makes the case for Casey knowing concealing the gas cans in the same trunk with decomp possibly from Caylee (will know when we get those results).

He stated that LE was called on the 24th and not the 22nd so that clears that up. (This is the only part that I think is true in that whole statement.)

The rehearsed part was just like Casey in the initial 911 call IMO. I thought that went down with the folks and now seeing George only makes me even think that more.

And details now with precision but NO ONE had the correct date of initially last seeing her? Nope. These specifics to the minute (BOTH sightings by George) reek of recently made up practiced scripts. :bang:

Wasn't the issue with the 22nd though one of the dates given for the theft? One place says from 1800 on the 22nd to 1000 on the 24th and one says 1800 23 to 1000 24?

It would seem to me that the CORRECT date for the "theft" was actualy 1800 on the 22nd. He last was in there during the day of the 22nd (per what he said on Greta). If he was last there on the 22nd he'd have no reason to know it happened sometime after 1800 on the 23rd unless he'd also been there on the 23rd.

Did NG actually say ask this question? "Does Cindy Anthony not telling what she knows hinder the investigation?"

Is that really a question? Come on now.

Don't know if this was thrown out there yet - but Cindy did say tonight on Greta that Casey has told her what happened. Then after a few seconds - she added "in her own way". I thought that was very telling. Casey has TOLD HER?
Isn't possible. Video/taped conversations. We would already have heard those.

George says that Casey came into the home via the garage door , with an opener- was there a garage door opener in the car?

I know they have the keypad like I do- was that changed recently like the shed?? He does say that she was there prior to him going to work, do we assume morning? Did he not start a new job on 7/14 and he was out of work previously.. anybody?
Why morning? I thought he said it was about 2pm.

And this man (George) is a 10 year vet of LE - man oh man. I have said from the minute I heard about him getting the car back and cleaning it out - he was in on it. Now, its coming to bite him in the butt.

yes, she could have..And this is the kind of info I am sure LE has that we don't have...

They are probably scouring through hundreds of timestamps and Ip addresses to know exactly where she was at a variety of times/dates...
Which could in turn be why George is now handing out the info that he saw Casey that day. They (meaning Lee?) may just now be catching up on her "time stamped" posts and are updating their time line to fit..... ummm, go on from there.

This really is a mind numbing case. Very strange. Personally, I'm not sold on any theory yet. I would dearly love for this to have a happy ending and Caylee come home unharmed.

I heard Cindy say in one of her many TV appearances that she could not even get into Casey's desktop, the police changed the password.

I can't buy the idea of the police changing Casey's password. Assuming it's a Windows machine, it's easy enough to overcome (admittedly, I haven't messed with Vista, but I'm sure it's just as easy there as it is under prior releases). Why chance it? If they wanted to keep people from accessing that account, it seems they would have just kept the machine as evidence :confused:

Forgive me if any random letters/numbers show up at the end of this post. one of my firefox extensions is being wacky.

Also, this case makes me feel like I'm stuck in an interactive version of the Twilight Zone.

I think George just picked a date. I think he lied about what was in the trunk, messed with and planted evidence, and neglected to tell LE he got the cans back at all. Then LE hears George tell a reporter that he got the cans back from a neighbor. Now LE is wondering what the heck is going on and wonders what all George found and did when he had the car for an entire day and why did he lie about it.

I posted this in the Greta thread after watching the show. I feel also that he would be obligated to disclose to LE what was taken from the car if they asked him. He gave up the bag of trash. Surely, if the cans were removed on the 15th as well, he knew he should have told them. Now he is covering for the fact that he didn't. IMO

I respectfully disagree - they both (Cindy and George) had smelled that car BEFORE calling 911. Well maybe not Cindy - not on the first 911. But George sure had. Maybe that's how the "jig" was up. Cindy told him about the first 911 and then he told her about the smell and she went to see for herself - thus the 3rd 911.

George says that Casey came into the home via the garage door , with an opener- was there a garage door opener in the car?

I know they have the keypad like I do- was that changed recently like the shed?? He does say that she was there prior to him going to work, do we assume morning? Did he not start a new job on 7/14 and he was out of work previously.. anybody?
See! Told you that "tough love" stuff was made up. She had full access to that house the entire time! :blowkiss:

Here goes a wild thot....the renewed interest in the bio father, the lies these people are telling for each other amongst other symptoms ie anger, verbal abuse, physical *tell*signs, there is a deep family secret that none are willing to be told. The bro was once quoted as saying (bond hearing) that he and Casey tell each other things one wouldn't share with a parent...now his obvious detachment....incest? Has anyone thot that either G or L might be bio father? Nothing adds up here....can't wait to see them caught in their own web. Apologies for my deranged thots!

So weird, Nancy!!! I was sitting here watching NG and thought about the literal meaning of Caylee's name along with other things you mentioned. I bounded upstairs to search the threads to see if anyone had brought it up...and lo and behold...you just did! I think that's a VERY good possibility. Also might explain why Casey could get away with whatever...they gave her money...they may have felt guilty that they didn't 1. know about it until it was too late or 2. didn't stop it if they knew (denial, etc.)

George may have found out when Caylee was born for some reason or another (maybe genetic testing or a particular defect) and just couldn't deal with it - so they filed for divorce. Cindy convinces him that what's done is done...and they can't change it now. I wonder, I wonder.

Very plausible (well, since this IS a case full of tall tales), IMO!!!

I don't know how to copy previous posts, so I'll just say that I agree with an earlier poster that the sandbox seems like a likely place that Casey could've placed Caylee's body, temporarily. I also thought that after seeing Greta and learning that the dog/dogs had hit directly on the sandbox. Caylee is small enough to have been placed in the sandbox until Casey figured out what to do next. The sandbox even had a lid covering it which would help to completely conceal her small body. Perhaps she borrowed the shovel planning to bury her but then decided against it. I think if she had started to dig a hole that LE would've noticed the soil in the yard had been disturbed. Of course, she could've taken her elsewhere to do it. I am just leaning towards her placing her body in the sandbox while she was panicked and trying to determine her next move.

I do hope I'm wrong and that she is alive, but I just can't wrap myself around the cadaver dogs hitting on the trunk and the yard, or get past the smell in the car.

I am still having a hard time thinking the family is willingly covering for her, though their behavior is definitely bazaar and suspect.

Anyone else notice how many toys and nice furnishings that Caylee had in her room? I truly believe that she was a loved child. I tend to lean towards an accident due to Casey being under the influence of something. I think she has always been a liar but a harmless one until now. I just can't get pick a lane on what the family knows. I go back and forth.

I love all of the different points of views and observations that are being shared here. Our internet was down today due to the weather and I was beside myself waiting for it to come back up so I could read here.

it's interesting how early on..one of the first interviews with cindy at the house posters noticed how she went on and on about the shed being locked...people here found it "odd" and unnatural..
we didn't know at the time about the gas cans...
or how the shed would play such a huge role in recent disscussions...

I think it's cool how perceptive some people here are...to call that out like they did...good job!
She did the same for the shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member