Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea...I have yet to hear anything about his work here in Florida prior to this "new job"
Maybe is was last yr. that Lee gave George a gift, The dummies Guide to Getting a Job, for fathers day. Seriously per Casey on a myspace posting

They knew Casey stole the cans IMO...and they were tired of her antics at that point IMO...hence, they called the police.

Oh I think they knew she took them and were fed up also...I just think that it's another flaw in his story. And another reason that adds to the 24th encounter either being fabricated altogether or totally different than he's saying it.

I have neither heard or read George admit to seeing either Casey or Caylee after the 9th of Jun, let alone speaking to them?
It was just on Greta tonight. George tells this whole story of her coming home and him finding the gas cans in the trunk around 2:30 pm on June 24th. Guess you will have to wait on the transcript!

Maybe is was last yr. that Lee gave George a gift, The dummies Guide to Getting a Job, for fathers day. Seriously per Casey on a myspace posting

ahh yesss forgot about that...I bet he was unemployed a while...

And wouldn't that omission be considered "lying" to LE?!
I would think there is something here to charge the GPs, but I don't think they're going to get involved with that as it would just complicate things more. I don't know how LE can stand interviewing these 2 hours on end!! Bless them...for more reasons than that.

good point...maybe she did come by there on the 24th because they told her they had called the police and she better bring them back...

seems it was the logic her mom used in trying to get Caylee back too...

cindy once said something like " yes, casey does lie but we always get to the bottom of things..."
who knows :waitasec:

The bold above. I was thinkg about that quote all day. I went back and found it so I could quote is correctly.

she said: Casey always told the truth. But when she lied she's always told me the truth.

Now - can ANYONE on here make any sense of that?

How true. And IF we are to believe him - would't you have like to know just WHAT HE SAID to her once he found them? I'm sure it wasn't "oh, there they are - I have been looking for those". yea right.
He may have been more worried about that smell of decomp coming from the trunk at the time. This could be when the plan was decided on to leave the car for someone to steal...which didn't work out since they had it towed instead.

It's all up, I just watched it. Greta hasn't posted the whole two hour interview yet though.

He may have been more worried about that smell of decomp coming from the trunk at the time. This could be when the plan was decided on to leave the car for someone to steal...which didn't work out since they had it towed instead.
I could only agree with that if I believe Georgie's little white lie tonight - Casey was never at that house on the 24th.

That's MY story and I"m stickin' to it - lol

The bold above. I was thinkg about that quote all day. I went back and found it so I could quote is correctly.

she said: Casey always told the truth. But when she lied she's always told me the truth.

Now - can ANYONE on here make any sense of that?

she's said it a few times..and my feeling was after a lot of confronting she could FINALLY get the truth out of her..or maybe in this case something Cindy felt comfortable in accepting as the truth :waitasec:

How long was George unemployed? He said on Greta that he remembered the exact time Casey and Caylee & their backpacks left - it was 10 til 1, and he was watching his favorite Food Channel show before going to work, and he expected that they would be in bed by the time he got home.

My first thought was that George and Cindy must not spend much time together, if she's on the day shift and he works at night.

But then I remembered that George started a new job in July. When did he leave the old job?

We don't know if he was unemployed on the 24th June. He could have gone from one job to another and never missed a day.

I think LE is giving the whole family just enough rope to hang themselves personally. Everything they are saying in the media will come back in court. It certainly makes the prosecution's case easier! They simply have to sit back and count the discrepancies between them then match them up. They have them all...except for Lee.

Maybe Casey always told her version of the truth after being cornered and playing all sorts of minds games first. I think they all live that way and don't even know the word normal.

We don't know if he was unemployed on the 24th June. He could have gone from one job to another and never missed a day.
He was unemployed for a while - isn't there a myspace comment from Lee to Casey about going to a Barnes and Noble and buying him a book "Looking for a job for Dummies" (or something to that effect) for Father's Day?

I could only agree with that if I believe Georgie's little white lie tonight - Casey was never at that house on the 24th.

That's MY story and I"m stickin' to it - lol
I think Casey was living at that house the entire time and never left other than to party or see her bf, Tony.

That was in 2006! I think George's employment has been how you say, sporadic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr