Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where was caylee (or at least where did casey say caylee was) during the time her dad found the gas cans in the car? perhaps something happened to caylee while whoever was watching her at that moment. casey didn't find out about it until she got back to where ever caylee was. there wouldn't have been any smell in the car because nothing happened yet at that time. perhaps that even narrows the timeline down even more as to something happening between june 24 - june 27 when the car was dropped off.

So if we suppose Casey killed Caylee and George smelled no smell and saw no body in trunk on the 24th when he found the missing gas cans than indeed we're talking 24th to 27th. What were the gas cans for then?-no relation to "crime" then since there could surely have been no premeditation, right? That's what I'm saying

Her room was still set up so it seems like she still really lived there to me....

What would be intersting is if the clothes were only for her or for Caylee as well.

I'm with Blink--total set up to blame everyone else if Caylee is found dead. Also, how is it that Casey trusts ZannyIdon'texist for a year and a half-no problems, no concerns, no hinky feeling about who ZannyIdon'texist hangs out with and them wham! Caylee's life is in danger?

why was she at her parents house that day? i didn't see any reason given.

She supposedly picked some stuff up on
Monday June 23rd
she was at the house Sunday the 22nd
cuz the gas cans were in her car trunk on MONDAY...

But she came by saw her Dad says Caylee is with Zanny the Nanny
but she was only there for 10 min cuz she had to go back to work?or just to work?

So I guess June 22 seems to be the date Caylee was not seen with

CRAZEY ???

hhmm wonder if she just picked up some of her clothes or clothes for caylee also.

also if casey had left caylee alone somewhere thinking she's asleep i'll just be a few minutes and something happened while she was gone. that would also explain why no smell in the car. although we don't KNOW if George smelled anything or not. the smell of the gas from the cans could have given him a "way out" of not recognising the smell of decomp. just like the pizza

Her room was still set up so it seems like she still really lived there to me....

What would be intersting is if the clothes were only for her or for Caylee as well.

No we know she wasn't living there -she was staying at friends and boyfriend otherwise if she was sleeping at her place then definitely definitely would have been weird caylee wasn't sleeping in the bed -no it's established she was staying away and cindy kept asking where caylee is and could she talk to her

So if we suppose Casey killed Caylee and George smelled no smell and saw no body in trunk on the 24th when he found the missing gas cans than indeed we're talking 24th to 27th. What were the gas cans for then?-no relation to "crime" then since there could surely have been no premeditation, right? That's what I'm saying

perhaps they're just two different situations that happened around the same time.

a yes coz it's only 6 days, yeah that's true, no rotten pizza between 24th and 30th

I think the 15, 19 or however many days they were referring to were from the time the car was abandoned - around the end of June to the day when the impound lot called Cindy & George. I think it was the middle of July, just before this story broke.

Please do not think that I am defending them, because I am ABSOLUTELY NOT! I don't believe a word they say. However, the pizza story could still work...for now. That is until they create yet another time line.

When I saw the video of Casey's room I got total creep factor. Whenever I've moved pictures of my children came down off the walls and went with me. It looked like NOTHING was missing from that room or Caylee's either. If they have double of everything--where is the other stuff?

One thing I would like to know about the gas cans... Why were they in the trunk in the first place? How do GPs explain this. If Casey used them to fill her gas tank then why not just put them back in the shed? Why did she take them with her? Also, how long was she at her parents on the 24th? Did she leave and come back?

God bless you Caylee, wherever you are!!

My how things have changed:

Cindy Anthony: Whose fault is [it] that you're sitting in the jail? You're blaming me that you're sitting in the jail? Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it's not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you'd have told them the truth and not lied about everything they wouldn't --

Casey Anthony: Do me a favor and just tell me what Tony's number is. I don't want to talk to you right now. Forget it.

I think the 15, 19 or however many days they were referring to were from the time the car was abandoned - around the end of June to the day when the impound lot called Cindy & George. I think it was the middle of July, just before this story broke.

Please do not think that I am defending them, because I am ABSOLUTELY NOT! I don't believe a word they say. However, the pizza story could still work...for now. That is until they create yet another time line.

aaah yes true, the tow away people didn't say if there was a smell, there was only a smell when they picked up car, gotcha, knew I'd missed something

"George Anthony admitted in a national interview that his daughter Casey was responsible for stealing gas cans from the family's backyard shed. Channel 9 first reported last week when investigators removed the cans from the family's home and George Anthony said Casey did not steal them."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

Oh I believe they'll have DNA... Casey is just not THAT smart... IMO!!

It's the time factor that will be difficult with this case. She had all the time in the world to correct her mistakes.

Hard to find a body, when this much time has passed and more time that goes on, more evidence that is destroyed due to weather or people.

No we know she wasn't living there -she was staying at friends and boyfriend otherwise if she was sleeping at her place then definitely definitely would have been weird caylee wasn't sleeping in the bed -no it's established she was staying away and cindy kept asking where caylee is and could she talk to her

And Casey didn't take anything for Caylee like a favorite stuffed animal or blanket? I have 4 kids and they each had something they HAD to have period. So did Caylee have a favorite thing and if so where is it?

I know she wasn't staying there... but I don't think she packed her stuff up and moved. Someone she moved in with would have expected rent and she wouldn't have that....

This whole story is such a bunch of BS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the parents keep talking about taking away the focus on Casey so they can find Caylee
well you idiot ,,,,,,,,its your daughter that knows ALL THE ANSWERS
GEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Training and Accuracy

Training for scent detection dogs is kept positive and fun. These dogs consider their job a game. Depending on training and experience of the dog, skill of the handler, and a number of environmental factors, accuracy rates may range from 60% to 95%.
Sources:
Cadaver Dog Handbook by Andrew J. Rebmann, Marcella H. Sorg, Edward David

It's all subjective.......hence why I have doubts

One thing I would like to know about the gas cans... Why were they in the trunk in the first place? How do GPs explain this. If Casey used them to fill her gas tank then why not just put them back in the shed? Why did she take them with her? Also, how long was she at her parents on the 24th? Did she leave and come back?

God bless you Caylee, wherever you are!!

Wow... that is a great point... why WOULD she have taken them with her if she just needed gas for the car... this just looks worse and worse.

And to whoever it was earlier talking about how any of us would "defend our children" as the Anthony's have... I don't know that I could defend my own children in this situation when I knew they were full of BS.. especially when my GRANDCHILD's life is involved. Stand by my kids to the best of my ability through the consequences of their actions.. that's one thing. But repeating the s*it coming out of Casey's mouth and calling it TRUTH.. no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member