Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone had mentioned that Caylee had a favorite teddy bear and that it was still at the Anthony's home.

okay if the "smell" was reasonably new at the time casey went to her parents and she was only there for 10 minutes. her father might have not really smelled anything other than gas at that time. like it didn't register. wouldn't the smell have "increased" as the trunk was kept closed so that by the time they picked it up because of the heat and the trunk being closed all that time it would have been stronger.

"George Anthony admitted in a national interview that his daughter Casey was responsible for stealing gas cans from the family's backyard shed. Channel 9 first reported last week when investigators removed the cans from the family's home and George Anthony said Casey did not steal them."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

So, is there a possibility that Casey might have murdered, and then burned Caylles body.?

I know she wasn't staying there... but I don't think she packed her stuff up and moved. Someone she moved in with would have expected rent and she wouldn't have that....

she was staying with people like you stay with your friends for free for a couple of weeks which is perfectly normal rent free as long as you clean up and be a good guest- and there was talk of her finding an apartment after

At this point, anything is possible.

And Casey didn't take anything for Caylee like a favorite stuffed animal or blanket? I have 4 kids and they each had something they HAD to have period. So did Caylee have a favorite thing and if so where is it?

I would think it would be mighty hard to just up and leave with a 2 1/2 yr old without packing a bunch of stuff. When my son was that age I would have a bag packed with a ton of stuff everytime we walked out the door. And if he stayed the night anywhere, with or without me, there was a whole lot more things needed. (juice cups, snacks, changes of clothes, food period, toys) What was this baby playing with/ doing all this time that the mother and child were not home? It's not that easy to plan an overnight visit with a child of this age without some planning and packing.

Hi sleuthers,

I've been afk for two days and realized I missed a lot. last I heard, Casey was to show up in court today with baez. Is the still the case? Also, is there a presser today?

I would think it would be mighty hard to just up and leave with a 2 1/2 yr old without packing a bunch of stuff. When my son was that age I would have a bag packed with a ton of stuff everytime we walked out the door. And if he stayed the night anywhere, with or without me, there was a whole lot more things needed. (juice cups, snacks, changes of clothes, food period, toys) What was this baby playing with/ doing all this time that the mother and child were not home? It's not that easy to plan an overnight visit with a child of this age without some planning and packing.

You would have thought grandma would be most alarmed that Caylee hadn't been seen by her, hadn't taken her toys or enough clothes and was staying god knows where with beer drinking guys -she did give her daughter a loooottt of time and credit before stomping her feet IMO

I accidentally posted this on the Greta Interview thread. This is from Orlando Channel 6

Baby Sitter Remains Mystery

Deputies are still trying to figure out exactly when Caylee vanished and are not ruling out that her mother, Casey, may have posed as the mystery baby sitter no one can find.

Casey Anthony maintains the last time she saw her daughter was the day she dropped her off with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orlando.

According to the original arrest report from July 15, someone by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez looked at an apartment on April 17, 2008.

Local 6 has confirmed with apartment managers that the incident didn't happen in April but on June 17.

The date is important because Caylee was last seen two days before on June 15, Local 6's Lauren Rowe said.

Sawgrass managers said on June 17, someone came to inquire about an apartment.

Investigators said the person filled-out a guest card using the name Zenaida Gonzalez and the person who wrote it had sloppy handwriting.

Someone misread the date when filing out an original arrest record, Local 6 reported.

Sources told Local 6 that when apartment managers tried to follow up with the woman after June 25, the phone number she gave was no longer valid.

And the apartment where Anthony said she left Caylee had been vacant for about six months, Local 6 has learned.

Investigators said they located a woman named Zenaida Gonzales but she said she'd never heard of Caylee or Casey.

You're spot on here because Daddy being an ex-policeman himself would know exactly how to get rid of a body imo. Who better to do the dirty work than a LE officer because they see this type of behavior from others everyday of their professional lives. The bottom line is Caylee is dead, the Mother did it and the Grandparents and Lee are doing there level headed best to protect her knowing full well she'll be convicted for this crime. Put yourself in her parents place, if it were your child you would defend he or she to the hilt. Prison is a nasty place but then again murder is evil. Most parents would want protection for there child. I think LE is holding off charging her simply because they want to find the body. I think they have the necessary evidence to charge her but we all know having a body would make it easier to convict. I feel confident saying that they have narrowed it down to where a body might be. They have evidence that we don't even know is out there. Remember we're on the outside looking in. But for those of you that think Casey might be innocent or telling some truth's, you're way off. Something happened to Caylee and once she told her parents the cover up began. Take it from there. You're all doing a great job and I really love reading every comment from all of you.

But in the affidavit wording from the night the police were called out .... officer wrote that as he was leaving the residence the father came to him and said he was concerned Casey was lying and worried something may have happened to Caylee. I think its on around page 3 of the affidavit.

Why would the grandfather say that?? if he already knew that Caylee was in big trouble and possibly dead.?

Regarding the June 24th phone call between Jesse and Casey, where Jesse overheard Casey say "get off the table", and Jesse at one point thinking he heard Caylee in the background and now not sure.

Is it possible that Casey called Jesse from her parents home on June 24th and during the phone call, Cindy's cat jumped on the table and Casey told the cat "get off the table" and in the background perhaps the cat "meowed"?

Jesse may have heard the cat and thought it might be Caylee and now not sure.

The time of that phone call between Jesse and Casey maybe cruical because of the fact George and Cindy said that Casey was at their house on June 24, 2008 with the exact time of 2:25 PM (or thereabouts) and this is ONLY 4 hours after the police were at the Anthony's taking the robbery report at 10:20 AM.

Now in the narrative report of the robbery, the police office wrote the following:

On 06/24/2008, at approximately 1037 hours, I responded to 4937 Hopespring Dr in reference to a burglary to a structure (storage shed). Upon arrival, I met with the victim, George Anthony, who relayed the following:

On 06/22/2006, between approximately 1800 and 1000 hours 06/24/2008, unknown suspect(s) entered his shed. This resulted in damage to the lock and the door The suspect(s) then removed the following items: 2 gas cans with about $50.00 worth of gas in them.

The victim stated that the shed was secured and no one had permission to enter or remove property. The victim estimated the total value of items taken to be $ 50.00 and the damage to be $ 50.00.

The victim gave a sworn written statement and wishes to testify and prosecute.

I examined the crime scene and found the following: The shed door and the lock to the door were damaged and where the victim said his gas cans were is now empty. I attempted to dust for the presence of latent fingerprints and did not any latents.

Although the year is wrong on June 22nd, but the police wrote June 22 per George's statement.

Also, how come there are no fingerprints what-so-ever on the lock, shed etc? Do the Anthony's wear gloves everytime they unlock the lock and open the shed, or did someone wipe away all the fingerprints.?

I accidentally posted this on the Greta Interview thread. This is from Orlando Channel 6

Baby Sitter Remains Mystery

Deputies are still trying to figure out exactly when Caylee vanished and are not ruling out that her mother, Casey, may have posed as the mystery baby sitter no one can find.

Casey Anthony maintains the last time she saw her daughter was the day she dropped her off with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orlando.

According to the original arrest report from July 15, someone by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez looked at an apartment on April 17, 2008.

Local 6 has confirmed with apartment managers that the incident didn't happen in April but on June 17.

The date is important because Caylee was last seen two days before on June 15, Local 6's Lauren Rowe said.

Sawgrass managers said on June 17, someone came to inquire about an apartment.

Investigators said the person filled-out a guest card using the name Zenaida Gonzalez and the person who wrote it had sloppy handwriting.

Someone misread the date when filing out an original arrest record, Local 6 reported.

Sources told Local 6 that when apartment managers tried to follow up with the woman after June 25, the phone number she gave was no longer valid.

And the apartment where Anthony said she left Caylee had been vacant for about six months, Local 6 has learned.

Investigators said they located a woman named Zenaida Gonzales but she said she'd never heard of Caylee or Casey.

WOW! I may have regained faith in journalists.

You would have thought grandma would be most alarmed that Caylee hadn't been seen by her, hadn't taken her toys or enough clothes and was staying god knows where with beer drinking guys -she did give her daughter a loooottt of time and credit before stomping her feet IMO

I agree totally. My Grandmother (who I talk to everyday and babysits my kids while I work) would be knocking down walls to find my children if I was acting like Casey. Cindy obviously had to be close to Caylee since she lived with her. If my GM doesn't hear from my kids or me she is calling and checking on us and if she is not babysitting them and doesn't get to see them she asks if they can sleepover once a week. I understand Cindy was calling but shouldn't she have been trying a little harder if indeed it had been that long?

No kidding! I remember those days well. I think Casey didn't take anything because Caylee didn't need anything anymore.

But in the affidavit wording from the night the police were called out .... officer wrote that as he was leaving the residence the father came to him and said he was concerned Casey was lying and worried something may have happened to Caylee. I think its on around page 3 of the affidavit.

Why would the grandfather say that?? if he already knew that Caylee was in big trouble and possibly dead.?

Probably because Cindy told him to.

Whatever happened - happened on June 16th. I'm convinced of that.

If the channel 6 report is to be believed, the window of opportunity falls right back to the June 16th, if George is to believed after 12:50pm and before Casey went to the Sawgrass apts. on the 17th.

It's all coming together now... it's only a matter of time. This makes me nauseated.

The thing is though from day one he has said he saw her about a week or so after she left the first time when she came to pick up some items. He did however leave the gas can information out. If something other than gas cans was already in the trunk why hold on to the vehicle for 3 more days before abandoning it?

Did anyone else hear George say that when Casey stopped by the house on the 24th,that he was getting ready to go to work,and when he testified under oath and was asked about his employment he stated that he was with LE in Ohio from 79-89 and he had just started a new job. Why did he not mention the job he was going to work on the 24th of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth