Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts are going fast, what is WESH saying about Jesus?

Did anyone watch Cindy on the M&J program this morning? I wanted to watch, then got busy reading here and missed it! Darn!

If you saw it, what was said?

Thanks!

The part that I don't understand about the card at Sawgrass is that she could have written any date on it. Why would she necessarily write the actual date if it would make it obvious that she was involved? I also thought the police did speak to the actual person who looked at the apartment and that person was cleared of involvment?

I think it is more likely that Casey herself was looking at apartments the same time or time as ZG and got her name that way.

Out on a limb here...

What if George really did want to see if the gas cans were in the trunk on the 24th? Made up the lie (family is good at this) on needing something to work on Cindy's car. Casey didn't want him in the trunk. Kept putting him off. George keeps insisting and he finally goes out to the trunk. He indeed finds the gas cans in addition to the cans he finds pizza boxes AND also Caylee. Now George has a serious dilemma. What to do? Granddaughter is dead. Daughter responsible (accidental or not). Being ex LE he knows that Casey is going to go down for this. He doesn't want to lose both Caylee and Casey. So George tells Casey that they are going to get rid of the body. Which they do. Then dear ole ex-LE dad tells Casey to take her car and park it at the Amscot but leave her purse in it. Possibly to look like a car jacking that has gone bad. Then dad tells Casey to disappear for a while....

As much as I cannot stand the Grandparents I really do not believe they were involved. As far as their behavior after the fact...I think they in severe denial and trying to cover her *advertiser censored**. But i do not think George found or disposed of little Caylee. I feel that Caylee's body was most likely moved by Casey....hence the shovel.

RE: the gas cans.

If I remember correctly, I heard George on Greta last night, say that Casey's gas gauge on her car was messed up and that is why they had the extra gas laying around. So that is why he thought nothing of her having the gas cans in her car.

Can anyone confirm???

I watched the Greta interview and YES, George claims that the gas gauge was faulty on Casey's car and that's why she took the cans.

Out on a limb here...

What if George really did want to see if the gas cans were in the trunk on the 24th? Made up the lie (family is good at this) on needing something to work on Cindy's car. Casey didn't want him in the trunk. Kept putting him off. George keeps insisting and he finally goes out to the trunk. He indeed finds the gas cans in addition to the cans he finds pizza boxes AND also Caylee. Now George has a serious dilemma. What to do? Granddaughter is dead. Daughter responsible (accidental or not). Being ex LE he knows that Casey is going to go down for this. He doesn't want to lose both Caylee and Casey. So George tells Casey that they are going to get rid of the body. Which they do. Then dear ole ex-LE dad tells Casey to take her car and park it at the Amscot but leave her purse in it. Possibly to look like a car jacking that has gone bad. Then dad tells Casey to disappear for a while....

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

I don't think George or Cindy were involved with any type of coverup until after the car was picked up from impound. You have Cindy talking about Caylee in the present tense in the 911 calls. And I think George is using the date he really did see Casey, June 24th, to try to backtrack and explain how and when the gas cans ended up back in his possession. The gas cans may or may not have had anything to do with the actual crime. But it opens up the question as to if he wasn't forthcoming to LE about when he got the cans, what else isn't he forthcoming about regarding what was in the trunk and what he saw on July 15th. IMO, so far George's story about the trunk appears to be this:

Pizza garbage=he plants it there to try to explain the smell.

Laundry detergent=to give a reason for the presence of cleaning fluid and appearance he cleaned out the trunk. Most likely the stain.

He found the gas cans on June 24th=he's trying to give a reason for the return of the gas cans so he isn't charged with tampering with evidence.

I don't believe the story Local6 is reporting. They should produce the actual "guest" card in their story.

Let's say Local6 is correct, that would mean that on June 17th, someone went to look at the apartment. I would then say, it's Casey that went to look at that particular apartment, filled out the guest card as Zaneida, for "evidence" to add to her where she left Caylee theory!

Caylee was last seen on June 16th as far as we know, based on what was determined. We know Cindy had Caylee on June 15 to the nursing home and probably slept at Cindy's house that night and was there the morning of June 16th.

Now I am thinking the timeline is now from June 16 to June 17th.

and like I said...wouldn't SOMEONE remember seeing her face there after all the publicity this case has had?

what's new on supposed baby dady jesus's family on WESH?

The part that I don't understand about the card at Sawgrass is that she could have written any date on it. Why would she necessarily write the actual date if it would make it obvious that she was involved? I also thought the police did speak to the actual person who looked at the apartment and that person was cleared of involvment?

I think it is more likely that Casey herself was looking at apartments the same time or time as ZG and got her name that way.

Because it puts "Zanny" where she said she would be during the time of the disappearance. Do not underestimate Casey's ability to lie and how far she will go. The date is the most suspicious of all...to perfect if you ask me.

If he said it, I didn't hear it... ?? Anyone else?

I heard, second hand on here, that there was supposedly a problem with her gas gauge. No idea if he said that is why they kept the extra gas around. However, if that was the case, then why call the police to report them stolen? Just ask Casey. Why tell the media that Casey has 'stolen' gas in the past?

Lies, lies, and more lies...

I really wish LE would just drive over to Bella Vida Blvd and check it out. Sheesh.

She has arraignment 8/21/08 at 8:45am havent heard of any other court appearances or press conferences scheduled.

I just checked wesh.com and I saw "Watch Live: Attorney holds briefing on missing child." Was it already on? I didn't see anyone talking about on here

Patty... just curious, why don't you believe the story? It totally fits with everything we've heard so far (unless I'm missing something-which is entireley possible!).

Based on some of Local6 reports that they have put out with "sources, local investigators, confirming with OCSD etc., etc.

I did open my mind to the fact that it is possible as I stated in my post as "Casey being the one to go to the apartment, fill out the card etc., etc." as Zanny to begin the "ruse" of false leads.

I certainly hope that Local6 ran right over to LE with a copy of the guest card to show them the card and suggest they do a "handwriting" sample. This would be the right thing to do in helping LE. I would hate to think that Local6, is hoping LE is reading their report online.

My only confusion about the guest card is that the arrest affidavid states that LE contacted the Zenaida Gonzalez listed on the guest via the phone number left on the card. That Zenaida did not know Casey or Caylee. Local6 is reporting that the Sawgrass apartments tried to follow up with the Zenaida via the telephone number on the card and the number was not in service.

Did anyone watch Cindy on the M&J program this morning? I wanted to watch, then got busy reading here and missed it! Darn!

If you saw it, what was said?

Thanks!

On the Morning Show with Mike & Juliet this morning, they asked Cindy why she would have to steal gas from her parents, and Cindy stated that Casey frequently took gas because "she had a problem with the gas sensor in her car." Cindy also stated "She had called me earlier in the day and told me she had the gas cans, I just hadn't had the chance to tell George that she had them."

I DVR'd it, but don't have time to go back thru the whole thing right now.

Because it puts "Zanny" where she said she would be during the time of the disappearance. Do not underestimate Casey's ability to lie and how far she will go. The date is the most suspicious of all...to perfect if you ask me.

Ok, I can see that... is it confirmed that a ZG who did look at apartments was spoken to?

Why would you make up a name like Zaneida Gonzalez as a cover? Wouldn't you use a name like Rosa or Bianca or something?

The World According to Anthony--it's driving me crazy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member