Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Morning Show with Mike & Juliet this morning, they asked Cindy why she would have to steal gas from her parents, and Cindy stated that Casey frequently took gas because "she had a problem with the gas sensor in her car." Cindy also stated "She had called me earlier in the day and told me she had the gas cans, I just hadn't had the chance to tell George that she had them."

I DVR'd it, but don't have time to go back thru the whole thing right now.

They have an explaination about everything, don't they?

My only confusion about the guest card is that the arrest affidavid states that LE contacted the Zenaida Gonzalez listed on the guest via the phone number left on the card. That Zenaida did not know Casey or Caylee. Local6 is reporting that the Sawgrass apartments tried to follow up with the Zenaida via the telephone number on the card and the number was not in service.

I thought the affidavit said the number on the card for Zenaida was disconnected when they called it and the Zenaida they DID find did not know Casey or Caylee??

Yes I have said that they are "preparing" themselves for the denial. Caylee will be found and Casey will be prosecuted and this family will forever claim her innocence and blame a the babysitter that does not exist.

I just love how this story first began with a stolen car and a mother misplacing her child with a babysitter who might have taken her because she wanted her for herself and now has shifted to kidnappers who are threatening to hurt the family and or Caylee if information about where she is is released.

These characters make up the next line of the story as they go along. The next chapter will be about how Caylee was murdered because the media was leaking information and the kidnappers got mad.:rolleyes:

Add to that ... And the police never looked for her while she might still have been alive!! The police caused her death because they didn't look for her and only focused on sweet, innocent Casey.

Can someone please refresh my memory on Casey working? I didn't think she had a job, but in the GVS interview the GF stated a couple of times that Casey said "she was going to work".

She has no job!!! They were leaving so Casey could take Caylee to her imaginary nanny at the imaginary apartment so she could go to her imaginary job!

right, if you "keep'" extra gas around because her guage is faulty then you don't lock it up and not give her the key.

Way back when this case first broke the Anthony's stated that they keep the shed locked because Casey has stolen gas from them before........and credit cards....and checks.....and everything else that wasn't nailed down apparently . This girl has deceit running through her very veins.

If Casey had a problem with the car, wouldn't she had already had gas cans in her trunk? Why suddenly decide to steal some? And it's much easier to buy a gas can and put gas in it than to borrow a shovel, break a lock then steal the gas cans. I can't believe Casey would have gone to that much trouble if her gas gage is faulty.

I don't think she said this last night, but at some point, Cindy said the bamboo would hurt Caley's feet, so Casey's determination to remove the bamboo right away was further evidence of Casey's concern for her child. Hmm.
Cindy made a point of showing Greta some bamboo shoot in the backyard and said something along the lines of "If I don't pull that up today it will continue to spread".

If they were on 24/7 Bamboo Alert, that backyard would have had a hell of a lot more ground disturbance than LE found. It would have looked like a gopher amusement park.

they were talking about it but all the posts went so fast I don't know what was said-it was about Jesus's family

I'm at work, so I don't know.. but haven't seen it mentioned since you first asked

aaaargh these guys need to shut up they are sinking themselves into the grave
if she innocently took the cans then why break in, and GM just forgot to say oooh boy

I thought the affidavit said the number on the card for Zenaida was disconnected when they called it and the Zenaida they DID find did not know Casey or Caylee??

That's what I remember. There are a lot of Zenaida's in florida. It would be interesting to know if the guest card was filled out by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales!! Or was it the other way around? Either way, I wonder if the name was complete - hyphenated and all?

If Casey had a problem with the car, wouldn't she had already had gas cans in her trunk? Why suddenly decide to steal some? And it's much easier to buy a gas can and put gas in it than to borrow a shovel, break a lock then steal the gas cans. I can't believe Casey would have gone to that much trouble if her gas gage is faulty.

And IF your gas gauge is faulty and you've stolen gas before from your parents, why in the world would they file a police report when the gas cans are stolen this time!!?? Wouldn't you naturally assume, Oh Casey took the gas because of her gauge and because she's taken them before. Could it be because when she's stolen gas before, she just filled up her tank and left - and this time she TOOK the cans.... My thought - she burned something and I think it was some sort of evidence. I don't think it was Caylee's body, but some evidence of some sort that she had to take somewhere and burn, thus actually TAKING the gas cans and not just stealing the gas.

RE: Her job.

IIRC, on the Greta interview last night, it was mentioned that she worked for a company as an events planner for Universal, but not Universal directly??

Can anyone confirm?? I'm sorry I am so jumbled I had a migraine last night and I am not sure if I read or heard this.

If anyone finds the video from this briefing today, PLEASE post it! I missed whatever WESH had online.

Check the Internet Movie Data base......it will freak you out!

Zaneida Gonzales ----Actress that played a homicide Detective on a cold case

Juliet Lewis: Actress NBK

Jeff Hamilton : Actor on the IMDB

All three of these people are supposedly the ONLY ones that knew and met Zenaida.....according to Casey....and Zenaida herself. Very Very Very creepy and I think there is something to it.

Jeff Hamilton never med Zenaida. Somehow his name keeps getting mixed up with Jeff Hopkins.

Check the Internet Movie Data base......it will freak you out!

Zaneida Gonzales ----Actress that played a homicide Detective on a cold case

Juliet Lewis: Actress NBK

Jeff Hopkins : Actor on the IMDB

All three of these people are supposedly the ONLY ones that knew and met Zenaida.....according to Casey....and Zenaida herself. Very Very Very creepy and I think there is something to it.

Hell.. I give up trying to keep up with this three-ring circus. These people make the Petersons look like the d*mn Cleavers!!

Asking again ... don't mean to be a nuisance. Did any of you catch the interview with Cindy this morning on the M & J show?

At the very end, she was pleading for whomever has Caylee, to drop her off and bring her home ... but I'd like to know what else was said.

Just wondering.....could it be that grandpa (an ex cop) helped her covering her tracks?

That's what I remember. There are a lot of Zenaida's in florida. It would be interesting to know if the guest card was filled out by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales!! Or was it the other way around? Either way, I wonder if the name was complete - hyphenated and all?

I think the point here is that she didn't even live there, so how do you drop off your child at the home of a nanny you have known fro three years and not know she doesn't live there...the answer is - because you are a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time