Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the affidavit said the number on the card for Zenaida was disconnected when they called it and the Zenaida they DID find did not know Casey or Caylee??

It doesn't say that. The relevant sections say:

They ran several names in their system and found a ZG who came to look at the apartments on April 17. She was never a tenant. They gave me a "guest card" completed by ZG with her cell phone number

and

...I called the ZG I identified from the Sawgrass Apartments. She was open and responsive...

On the Morning Show with Mike & Juliet this morning, they asked Cindy why she would have to steal gas from her parents, and Cindy stated that Casey frequently took gas because "she had a problem with the gas sensor in her car." Cindy also stated "She had called me earlier in the day and told me she had the gas cans, I just hadn't had the chance to tell George that she had them."

I DVR'd it, but don't have time to go back thru the whole thing right now.
Oh yeah, Cindy?

You sure it wasn't you who called Casey to yell at her and accuse her of taking them? And maybe let her know that dad was calling the cops, so she'd better haul ash to get those cans back home pronto? DRAMMMA!

It doesn't say that. The relevant sections say:

They ran several names in their system and found a ZG who came to look at the apartments on April 17. She was never a tenant. They gave me a "guest card" completed by ZG with her cell phone number

and

...I called the ZG I identified from the Sawgrass Apartments. She was open and responsive...

OMG.. or maybe NOT.. :bang:

On the Morning Show with Mike & Juliet this morning, they asked Cindy why she would have to steal gas from her parents, and Cindy stated that Casey frequently took gas because "she had a problem with the gas sensor in her car." Cindy also stated "She had called me earlier in the day and told me she had the gas cans, I just hadn't had the chance to tell George that she had them."

I DVR'd it, but don't have time to go back thru the whole thing right now.

But, if Casey had told her mom she had the cans, then why would Casey have gone through the whole conversation with George, trying to keep him from looking in the trunk, and making snarky comments about it being too bad about what happened to the shed?

i hope all of this comes out soon. it's been way too long that this baby has been "missing".

I just went back and read the affidavit again and my statement is correct, they did get the number off the guest card and made conact with Zenaida.

This statement is not correct. Read the arrest report.

If I worked at Sawgrass and heard about all this I'd be racking my brain trying to remember this...
I feel like they'd remember SOMETHING if it was back in June not April

Very very good catch! LE did make contact with a Zenaida Gonzalez from the phone number listed on the card. So thinking Sawgrass or media has once again got things mixed up?
Maybe Zenaida changed her number once all the media attention started on this case. Her phone may have started ringing off the hook.

i hope all of this comes out soon. it's been way too long that this baby has been "missing".

Hang in there gang...it is coming down....Gps have dug themselves into one hell of a hole and I see arrests in their future as well..

I have read sooooo much and watched so many "shows" and news broadcast (just like the rest of you) so I will say I'm sorry when I ask these few questions which I am sure has been ask and repeated many times. My brain is fried and I am older than dirt so please forgive me all. Was it not said at first of case that GP have never heard nor knew of a nanny? George said lastnight on Greta that Casey said she was going to drop Caylee off at Nannys and go to work...Then...Casey said she last saw her daughter beginning of June. Cindy stated she last saw Caylee Fathers Day. Well...would that not have made Cindy the last person to see baby? Also..if Casey is in "LOVE" w/her new boyfriend..Now just take this in...If your in love,,,would she likely to cover up for her mother, broher, father or BOYFRIEND? One of the 1st jail tele. conversations released Casey was demanding to speak to Tony, no one else. She was rude and angry at all, demanding tele. number of boyfriend. I grant you I really believe we all know Caylee is not coming back and we all know Casey is to blameand "if" she had help disposing of body,,,,,would she keep quite to protect her "LOVE"? I am sure I am wording thiis all wrong and I hope you all can understand what I am trying to say and ask..Also, I stated a beginning of this horrific case that alll involved was setting the statge for a defense case. We have all seen it many times before. Case tried in media and unfair to client. "Cannot get fair trial" and on and on with the defense attorney. Can not you hear opening and closing arguments? Baby was alive when she dropped her off at nany!!!!! Stage Has been set and GP have been instructed to carry on if they want to save their daughter's life. Still s big slap in all faces of parents of truly missing and or killed children. Shame on you Anthonys..

I totally agree.........this has been going on way too long for them not to have figured something out by now,,,,that poor baby girl

when are they supposed to have the results from the stain and hair?

Anyone hear about Casey's mental evaluation that the judge ordered?

Asking again ... don't mean to be a nuisance. Did any of you catch the interview with Cindy this morning on the M & J show?

At the very end, she was pleading for whomever has Caylee, to drop her off and bring her home ... but I'd like to know what else was said.

Is this the first time the family has made such a plea? I've been looking, but have not seen any others, but I haven't seen all the interviews. I've thought it was very strange that no pleas had been made, and I've seen a lot of other people posting on the internet, on this site and others, that it was strange also.

Cindy made a point of showing Greta some bamboo shoot in the backyard and said something along the lines of "If I don't pull that up today it will continue to spread".

If they were on 24/7 Bamboo Alert, that backyard would have had a hell of a lot more ground disturbance than LE found. It would have looked like a gopher amusement park.

LOL....Bamboo Alert!

But, if Casey had told her mom she had the cans, then why would Casey have gone through the whole conversation with George, trying to keep him from looking in the trunk, and making snarky comments about it being too bad about what happened to the shed?

Because even THEY cannot keep up with how many times they have backtracked and lied for her after this case broke. All that they are doing is impeding the safety of Caylee. They are crazy and I am sick and tired of them. To this day with a beautiful INNOCENT three year old missing whom they loved and cared for they are not holding Casey accountable for damn thing. The girl has not been held accountable by her parents in her entire life. Hence her behavior now. I have never seen anything like this in my life. Its repugnant...

Yes, poor little Caylee deserved her chance at life and being loved like everyone else and it was robbed of her by a selfish immature individual who showed gross child negligence in the name of pursuing her hedonistiuc lifestyle, I'm so sorry little one wherever you are

These two things bothered me also- the bamboo thing and the job thing. Personally I think she worked as a prostitute or was involved in drugs somehow.

If Casey was working as a hooker, she must not have been a very good one/well paid one. She was living at home where mom paid for everything. She didn't have a car or her own place.

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member