Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I provided a link of a ZG in San Juan, woman with dark hair sitting on the sand?

It's possible but I don't think it was a page for a Zenaida Gonzalez. It was from someone that sounded like a family friend. THey said that she was last seen on the 9th, leaving the house with Casey, by George. I know someone else posted it because it's not in my search history. I had to have hit a link for it.

It's possible but I don't think it was a page for a Zenaida Gonzalez. It was from someone that sounded like a family friend. THey said that she was last seen on the 9th, leaving the house with Casey, by George. I know someone else posted it because it's not in my search history. I had to have hit a link for it.

Not your search history but your browser history.

Again, not yet that we know of. Were not privy to what LE has or Baez would have it too. Keepin my fingers crossed there are no slip up's. All we an do is sit and wait. Tired of all the popcorn its making its me ill.
But according to your statements they don't have to tip their hand. We know Quantico was doing some (if not all) of the tests. They are one of the best we have in the country. So, how or who could "slip up"?

Did anyone else notice Cindy deflected the answer on who has Caylee when asked directly about the name? That is the name given to her by Casey.

But if this is all about Casey and Casey did it - why the cryptic question and answer of who this woman is?

Did anyone else notice Cindy deflected the answer on who has Caylee when asked directly about the name? That is the name given to her by Casey.

Yes, but she most likely would know better than to say an actual name.

Sorry kiddo cannot recall. I know WS has a lot of threads and its like a needle in a haystack researching what other's posted as well. Any idea about how long ago?

I just looked at the time - I have to get some sleep. I know I sound like I'm nuts and I pray that I am right. However, the logical side of my brain is severaly conflicted with my hopeful side. All we can do is wait.

Nite all

I checked there too. I am checking the laptop history now in case I was using the other computer.
This is gonna drive me nuts.

Go to Casey or Cindy's My Space page the check all their friends pages.

Yes, but she most likely would know better than to say an actual name.
Then tell LE. There is a child out there, if alive the individual with her is guilty of kidnapping, how the he-- do the Anthony's know if she is really safe, unless they lied all along. If deceased then perp is at large or sitting in front of us. This is disgusting game to play with an Innocent child's life orchestrated by the Anthony's.

I just looked at the time - I have to get some sleep. I know I sound like I'm nuts and I pray that I am right. However, the logical side of my brain is severaly conflicted with my hopeful side. All we can do is wait.

Nite all
Nite and rest well.

this whole story has so many holes in it...i dont believe zanieda exists. plus i dont believe there was a second phone that casey told lee was lost. i think zanieda was created to distract and stall police. i think the lost phone was another story made up to use as an excuse for not being able to explain away the timeline...also is it possible casey was in some kind of unconventional [secret] liason with a woman? and that this women took the child? just speculating here. i only see this as a possible reason because cindy never met ''zanieda''this person that casey knew even prior to caylees birth.

Sorry kiddo cannot recall. I know WS has a lot of threads and its like a needle in a haystack researching what other's posted as well. Any idea about how long ago?

It would have been 6-8 days ago. I think I came in on thread 29.

So they all were mistaken about the date that they last saw Caylee? That was always a problem for me. GM, GP, and Casey were all mistaken about the last day they saw this little girl until LE discovered the tape from the retirement home. Is this possible? Or does it sound like they got their stories straight first. If they were not all involved in some way why do this?

There's something that doesn't add up here. Originally, Cindy and George said the last time they saw Caylee was on June 8th and 9th. Cindy said she last saw Caylee on June 8th, and George said he saw Casey and Caylee leaving the home on June 9th. That made sense, as Cindy went to work and after she left, George sees Casey and Caylee leave.

Casey told LE the last time she saw Caylee was on June 9th when she left her with the babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzolas at the Sawgrass Apartments.

BUT, when the 911 calls were released, Casey clearly says she hasn't seen her daughter in 31 days. The 911 calls were on July 15th, and subtracting 31 days from that time comes out to June 15th.

It was LE that first noted the issue with the dates when they learned the video of Caylee reading was taken on Father's Day at the assisted living facility.

What I"m getting at is that the 911 calls and the video both coincide, but Casey, Cindy, and George, all originally said June 9th.

I think it was after the 911 calls were made that the family came up with the June 9th date. They forgot that Casey had stated "31 days."

this whole story has so many holes in it...i dont believe zanieda exists. plus i dont believe there was a second phone that casey told lee was lost. i think zanieda was created to distract and stall police. i think the lost phone was another story made up to use as an excuse for not being able to explain away the timeline...also is it possible casey was in some kind of unconventional [secret] liason with a woman? and that this women took the child? just speculating here. i only see this as a possible reason because cindy never met ''zanieda''this person that casey knew even prior to caylees birth.

I thought that she existed, now I am not so sure. But if Casey had been smart, she would have said Jessica Smith took her. THat would have taken a lot longer to prove or disprove. And I didn't buy the lost phone really even from the beginning.

Wild huh? The story and lies keep growing and the other problems, so does the endless speculation. Trying to stay on top of truth vs fact is a night mare. These are games being played out on a child. There is no reason not to be forth coming with LE. The Anthony's better think twice if they lie to FBI. Each time they get on the air and spin I see eye brows raising. Time to stop the insanity.

Hey 'facts - had to come back and tell you I just sent you a PM - take a look and let me know what you think.

Nite (again)

I give up, but I know it's here so if anyone finds that Myspace let me know.

Wild huh? The story and lies keep growing and the other problems, so does the endless speculation. Trying to stay on top of truth vs fact is a night mare. These are games being played out on a child. There is no reason not to be forth coming with LE. The Anthony's better think twice if they lie to FBI. Each time they get on the air and spin I see eye brows raising. Time to stop the insanity.
it amazes me that they[the family] are so openly giving statements and interviews daily. it sort of looks like they are really innocent to the facts of this case. and then whenever i see casey in the rerun videos, i get such a ierie feeling. this case is so confusing and really difficult to get a grip on. i pray caylee is alright. i hope she is alive and safe someplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member