Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #57

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think Caylee is somewhere on Bella Vida Blvd. I wish LE would conduct a search there.

Did you see my post yesterday about there being 13 dumpsters on the one street? AND there is a BELLA VIDA park!...which is only about 100ft from acres of woods! :eek: I posted it in the Bella Vida thread.

All I heard him say was that he was watching one of his favorite "news shows" when she came in... and that SHE was getting clothes to go to work.

He says news and then one second later he says he was watching a food network show... Just another lie.

yep. And she was leaving to go to work, um...I mean, imaginary work. Her & Caylee both had their backpacks - just like a normal imaginary work day!

and bringing Caylee to her imaginary Nanny at her imaginary apartment!

she also could have picked up someone off the streets basically to go fill out that card and make it look like they were checking out the apt. give a homeless person a few bucks and they'd be happy and not ask any questions.

I don't think she used it to burn Caylee, however if she needed it for the car, why not put it in the car, why take it with you as another poster pointed out ? Maybe she used it to burn other evidence.

Yup I agree with you. Like her phone for an example. Although I think she pawned it for the money.

My opinion on that is this was a pattern for Casey and they were fed up. Also the fact that she had left with Caylee after them supporting her for so long, he was trying to teach her a lesson. I believe that when George discovered the gas gone, he knew right away it was Casey that had taken it and called the police to make a report for that very reason.

my thoughts exactly

Another thing, she grew up hearing about crime, George was a cop. She would have picked upbits and pieces along the way. She would think about things like filling out the card. Heck, my Dad worked at Bell Helicopter and to this day I can tell you more about that than you would want toknow...lol

Agreed... my husband is LE and you do find out A LOT... often more than I want to know.

It's all subjective.......hence why I have doubts

If it were just the dogs, I would also have doubts, but what about Cindy and George both thinking the car smelled like a dead body, and the detective who testified the car smelled like a dead body? When you look at all of that together, it is hard to discount.

Also, they indicated the smell was strong, which I don't think you would get with a body that had only been dead a few hours. I suspect Cayley may have died around June 16th, her body was hidden somewhere, and then moved in the car sometime after the 24th and before the 30th, just before Casey abandoned the car. I think Casey abandoned the car because of the smell, and hoped it would be stolen. I think she may have put a bag of garbage in the trunk, hoping it would cover or explain the smell. I sure hope I'm wrong, though.

Just thinking out loud here... but the fact that Casey did not pack a ton of stuff for Caylee when they left is really bothering me.
Maybe when Casey left she was hoping something would happen... some kind of accident... and she knew Caylee wouldn't need anything, or didn't care for the baby to be comfortable. Maybe she was hoping Caylee would get hurt somehow, or something, so she would be free and then she didn't have to actually do it herself. And then when whatever did happen didn't go her way (maybe too much showing that she was at fault?) she freaked and came up with this crazy babysitter thing?

good point! Either that or she didn't know how long she would be gone. Maybe she thought just a few days would be enough to get Cindy back? Still doesn't excuse the fact that she didn't take sweet Caylee's lovey! My kids wouldn't sleep without theirs. That is rather telling, IMO.

If casey came into Sawgrass and took a tour of the place...don't you think someone would recognize her after being all over the news and testify she was in there? I don't think it was her that filled out the card...unless they know it and are with-holding that evidence from the public (that someone came forward)

If it were just the dogs, I would also have doubts, but what about Cindy and George both thinking the car smelled like a dead body, and the detective who testified the car smelled like a dead body? When you look at all of that together, it is hard to discount.

Also, they indicated the smell was strong, which I don't think you would get with a body that had only been dead a few hours. I suspect Cayley may have died around June 16th, her body was hidden somewhere, and then moved in the car sometime after the 24th and before the 30th, just before Casey abandoned the car. I think Casey abandoned the car because of the smell, and hoped it would be stolen. I think she may have put a bag of garbage in the trunk, hoping it would cover or explain the smell. I sure hope I'm wrong, though.

yeah that's what i think, it's the 27th the car was abandoned, towed the 30th

So June 16th was the last time anyone saw Caylee alive and then on June 17th a Zeinada visits the sawgrass apartments and sloppily fills out paperwork (I think this was Casey setting it all up) June 24th - GEORGE reports gas cans missing (they could have gone missing before this, but he reports it on June 24th, it is revealed that Casey was the one who stole the gas cans also in mid june she borrows a shovel from a neighbor.

I hope this woman did NOT burn that baby then bury her ashes somewhere and that was the soil samples they took are - ashes mixed with dirt.

Did you see my post yesterday about there being 13 dumpsters on the one street? AND there is a BELLA VIDA park!...which is only about 100ft from acres of woods! :eek: I posted it in the Bella Vida thread.

Yes I did! I quoted your whole post and also thanked you!!! I cannot tell you how cool that was that you went out there. It really gave me a feel for it and more than ever I am convinced that is where Caylee is. Oh and the 2 retention ponds gave me the willies.

So June 16th was the last time anyone saw Caylee alive and then on June 17th a Zeinada visits the sawgrass apartments and sloppily fills out paperwork (I think this was Casey setting it all up) June 24th - GEORGE reports gas cans missing (they could have gone missing before this, but he reports it on June 24th, it is revealed that Casey was the one who stole the gas cans also in mid june she borrows a shovel from a neighbor.

I hope this woman did NOT burn that baby then bury her ashes somewhere and that was the soil samples they took are - ashes mixed with dirt.

well I guess they checked the handwriting, probably why she wrote sloppily

He says news and then one second later he says he was watching a food network show... Just another lie.

I heard him say "news" also then changed it to "food network" as Cindy put her voice in there.

good point! Either that or she didn't know how long she would be gone. Maybe she thought just a few days would be enough to get Cindy back? Still doesn't excuse the fact that she didn't take sweet Caylee's lovey! My kids wouldn't sleep without theirs. That is rather telling, IMO.

I agree... because I know my kids are both miserable without their fav. things. If I forget it when I take them to a babysitter I always go back and get it for them b/c I know they will be sad and that would tear me apart while I was out. IMO it shows she did not care for the comfort of her child, no compassion, no motherly instinct whatsoever.

My opinion on that is this was a pattern for Casey and they were fed up. Also the fact that she had left with Caylee after them supporting her for so long, he was trying to teach her a lesson. I believe that when George discovered the gas gone, he knew right away it was Casey that had taken it and called the police to make a report for that very reason.

Another great insight into what a manipulative and shameless Liar Casey is-is the fact that she actually said to George "oh yea sorry to hear about what happened with the shed" when she knew that she had broken into it and stole from her parents.

Its a special kind of liar that will do it TO YOUR FACE: especially when they are the cause of the problem. She will lie and smile while doing it. This girl has zero accountability ZERO.

George knew she stole the gas cans and used the tire thing as a ruse to get into trunk. More interesting is that he covered it up for her.

I also couldnt deal with the creepy way that Greta interview ended.....like a punchline or inside joke: "the gas cans were in there".

I'm a few threads behind so please forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but during all the psychopath/sociopath speculation I had to register so I could put in my two cents.

According to Psychology Today, to be diagnosed with histrionic personality disorder, an individual "displays five or more of the following criteria:

• Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
  • Interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
  • Displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
  • Consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
  • Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
  • Shows self-dramatization, theatricality and exaggerated expression of emotion
  • Is suggestible, that is, easily influenced by others or circumstances
  • Considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are"

I've known someone with histrionic personality disorder and for years her behavior was written off as that of a typical high school/ college student. She dressed provocatively and was very promiscuous. On one occasion, this individual had sex with two men before running to the bed of an ex-boyfriend- all in one night- because the first two didn't tell her they loved her afterwards. She became pregnant at one point during college, and did not hesitate to tell several men they were (not could be- WERE) the father. She wanted attention and affection and it was obvious to her friends that she was feeling them out to see who would provide the most. If conversation or attention shifted from her, she would lie through her teeth to fit herself in or redirect conversation to herself. It did not matter if nobody believed the lies; she surrounded herself with those who would not confront her, and she disgarded people who chose to. Her "bff" changed weekly, dependent on who left her the most myspace comments, made the most plans with her, or just overall showed her the most attention.

From pictures, comments from friends, and video/audio of Casey, I see so many signs of a histrionic personality. Becoming agitated when conversation shifts to little Caylee? Check. Playing house with Tony after a week? Check. Radical shifts in friends/ infiltrating herself into established "friend groups"? Check. If Casey has HPD, I can see the "Susan Smith theory" coming into play... unfortunately. People with histrionic personality disorder have very one-sided relationships and friendships. Just speculation, but I think 3 year old would require more attention than she provided for Casey... and that cost-benefit ratio could have cost Caylee her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member