Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the details that have come out in the past two days, I can't help but think that.........

1. LE has received some of the forensic lab results and has confirmation that Caylee was in the trunk of that car.

2. Someone is talking and giving LE information, perhaps an accomplice. This may be why there was mention of immunity being discussed.

3. New information received from analysis of evidence or from interviews with friends, has resulted in the CSI done yesterday at the Anthony home, and the plans for a search of water areas near the Anthony home.

I have a feeling that within the next 24 - 48 hours we might see a press conference called by LE with an update on the investigation.
I agree. The reason behind the new search was because of all of the above, but I have a difficult time thinking someone has talked knowingly. I think the interview with the grandparents brought up some discrepancies which figures into them revisiting the house for a search.

I am glad to see them finally physically searching areas for her body. It does show that the forensic tests, in my opinion, did match Caylee. We know before they were unwilling to do extensive searches until now. You have to read between the lines with LE.

Can anyone give me a update it has been such a busy bad day I don't know if anything happened ( besides what I read earlier in the day). Also if you could pray for my family I would appericate it. ( read Jury room)
I have been having busy days myself and would be lost without Ladybass' great update page:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68124

Thanks again, LB! :blowkiss:

Positive thoughts and prayers to your family, Trinasangels. Hugs~

Just a little tidbit, its been said Casey was into photography. Worked with Universal as a subcontractor through Kodak and her boss was Tom Manley. Thomas Manley invented Raydex which has to do with color pigment for color photography. Could be where she picked up that name if she took photography classes in highschool.

Just a little tidbit, its been said Caylee was into photography. Worked with Universal as a subcontractor through Kodak and her boss was Tom Manley. Thomas Manley invented Raydex which has to do with color pigment for color photography. Could be where she picked up that name if she took photography classes in highschool.

Very interesting! I was wondering if that person even existed.

Remember yesterday morning when Cindy was picked up in a darkly tinted Lincoln Town Car and whisked away? I assumed it was for a tv interview, but nothing materialized yesterday evening that I am aware of. Anyone know where she went?

Just a little tidbit, its been said Caylee was into photography. Worked with Universal as a subcontractor through Kodak and her boss was Tom Manley. Thomas Manley invented Raydex which has to do with color pigment for color photography. Could be where she picked up that name if she took photography classes in highschool.

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cach...9+tom+manley+orlando&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

I just found this. It appears that Tom Manley is also a DJ in the Orlando area and likes to shop at this store on Colonial Drive.

I have seen her in that car a couple of times now. Who is providing them with a car and a driver?

This is reminiscent of Anna Nicole Smith's mother (if you can call her that) and how the tabloid newpaper picked up the tab for her while she rode in limos, airplanes, and how they supported her financially in order to get the exclusive stories.

I have seen her in that car a couple of times now. Who is providing them with a car and a driver?

This is reminiscent of Anna Nicole Smith's mother (if you can call her that) and how the tabloid newpaper picked up the tab for her while she rode in limos, airplanes, and how they supported her financially in order to get the exclusive stories.

There was also a large black man, body guard type, imo, that rode in the front passenger side.

Pssst! I think you meant Casey!

Good find tho! Could be where she pulled that name out of her proverbial hat.

There was also a large black man, body guard type, imo, that rode in the front passenger side.
Even more interesting!! Someone needs to get to the bottom of this new found "friend" of the Anthony's and why they are getting this rock star treatment.

But they NEVER searched for Caylee, ever! Not even when they thought that she had been kidnapped by the babysitter! They never even went to the apartment where Casey said she last saw the baby!! They never asked for any of the child search people for help either! Wouldn't you think that they would have been out doing everything that they could think to do to find their granddaughter and by doing so, it would have helped to prove their daughter innocent as well, if that's what they believed the case to be, or even wanted anyone else to believe it!

Bear with me a minute folks. Caylee is a three year old with limited links to the outside world. I mean, we're not even sure that she had a babysitter outside the immediate family. If Cindy was involved in her disapperance, don't you think it would have been easy to cover up Caylee just vanishing? How long before the community really missed Caylee. Another month? Six months? Ever?

I agree that the search or lack thereof has been handled in a very questionable way. I also belive that the Anthony family now knows what happened to Caylee. I honestly doubt that Cindy would have called 911 at all that day if she were involved in Caylee's disappearance in any way.

I also want to commend everyone here for their hard work at trying to solve this case. Its amazing that a bunch of strangers from all over the country (world?) can meet up here and post thoughts and ideas to try to find Caylee.

Busylady do you ever sleep?
Didn't they say they had an employee with a similar name but he was no longer working there or something? Anyway yes she probably had that name in her head somewhere if she'd studied him

One more thought before I go to work....what's up with the nightclub, Fusionx? Isn't the owner the one posting the majority of the reward to find Caylee? If Casey is so innocent and can now find Caylee, why hasn't anyone posted bail to get her out?

Welcome to WS, Ginny~

Your thoughts reflect my own in this case. I have said it repeatedly that the last known person to see Caylee alive was Cindy and I believe she went into a rage over the credit card bills when she called 911...then she realized that LE would soon draw their attention to the fact that Caylee was missing. This is why Caylee was mentioned as an afterthought in the 911 calls.

No one would have ever known and they could have created a plausible excuse for years as to where Caylee was. (My guess is that they would have told Lee that either Caylee was taken in court by the biological father's family or something similar later on.)

Not lately I don't, this case is haunting me. Catch a few hours here and there.

Busylady do you ever sleep?
Didn't they say they had an employee with a similar name but he was no longer working there or something? Anyway yes she probably had that name in her head somewhere if she'd studied him

One more thought before I go to work....what's up with the nightclub, Fusionx? Isn't the owner the one posting the majority of the reward to find Caylee? If Casey is so innocent and can no find Caylee, why hasn't anyone posted bail to get her out?
The actual name of the club is Fusian Ultra Lounge. Yes, I believe I did hear it was him that put up some money as a reward to find Caylee. (I suspect he knows this will never be paid out.)

People know that Casey cannot be trusted at all. No one is going to put up that kind of money to have Casey walk or to commit suicide. It goes back to the Trenton Duckett case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties