Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George was the last to see Caylee alive at least per Cindy. This is what she said on CNN July 17th.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/17/ng.01.html

My husband saw them both leaving on June the 9th. Actually my husband saw Casey a week or two after that at the house when she came by to pick up some things. And we haven`t seen Casey -- or Caylee, though, since the 8th and the 9th.

Welcome to WS, Ginny~

Your thoughts reflect my own in this case. I have said it repeatedly that the last known person to see Caylee alive was Cindy and I believe she went into a rage over the credit card bills when she called 911...then she realized that LE would soon draw their attention to the fact that Caylee was missing. This is why Caylee was mentioned as an afterthought in the 911 calls.

No one would have ever known and they could have created a plausible excuse for years as to where Caylee was. (My guess is that they would have told Lee that either Caylee was taken in court by the biological father's family or something similar later on.)

I really think a friend came forward... or the pieces came together when they were interviewed about phone records.

I also think that when the pieces are put together... we'll probably find out the grandparents didn't know about this... I think they're just trying to make sense of this and it's reasonable that it took them so long because they love their daughter and have a hard time imagining she did something harmful to her child.

George was the last to see Caylee alive at least per Cindy. This is what she said on CNN July 17th.

My husband saw them both leaving on June the 9th. Actually my husband saw Casey a week or two after that at the house when she came by to pick up some things. And we haven`t seen Casey -- or Caylee, though, since the 8th and the 9th.
I refuse to take into account the statements of the family on when Caylee was seen the last time. They have been caught in too many "discrepancies" to date now. The video tape doesn't lie and it would mean that Cindy was the last person KNOWN to be seen with Caylee alive by other independent sources to confirm it (the nursing home staff and the sign in sheet).

We know that either George is lying about seeing Casey on the 24th or Cindy is lying in her statement that they did not see either one of them until July 15th.

In that same interview, didn't George say that he saw them both on the 16th leaving just after lunch? I remember something about both Casey and Caylee having backpacks and he hugged both as they left for the day.

I am not sure if the grandparents knew about it when it occurred, but I have no doubt they are covering for her. Cleaned out the car, now its come out that the gas cans were in Caseys trunk June 24th when Casey came by to get clothes and George needed something from the trunk. I am not sure I am buying all that.

I really think a friend came forward... or the pieces came together when they were interviewed about phone records.

I also think that when the pieces are put together... we'll probably find out the grandparents didn't know about this... I think they're just trying to make sense of this and it's reasonable that it took them so long because they love their daughter and have a hard time imagining she did something harmful to her child.

I think George gave the backpack info in a different interview, but yes he did say that. He was watching a cooking show before work so he knew the time they left.

In that same interview, didn't George say that he saw them both on the 16th leaving just after lunch? I remember something about both Casey and Caylee having backpacks and he hugged both as they left for the day.

We can't believe Cindy, George, or Casey anymore. Their statements are full of bull.

I think George gave the backpack info in a different interview, but yes he did say that. He was watching a cooking show before work so he knew the time they left.

Exactly! So the last time they saw her was the 16th not the 9th as Cindy keeps claiming. Both Casey and Caylee stayed the night with George and Cindy.

Exactly! So the last time they saw her was the 16th not the 9th as Cindy keeps claiming. Both Casey and Caylee stayed the night with George and Cindy.
Why are you accepting this as a fact? The last time ANY ONE saw Caylee was at the nursing center on July 15th. THAT is a fact.

I just wanted to thank everybody for the updates, it's been a killer week at work and I haven't had time to do more than skim the threads.

I hope this weekend to get caught up on what's being said.

The daily recap is great, thank you ladybass!

Why are you accepting this as a fact? The last time ANY ONE saw Caylee was at the nursing center on July 15th. THAT is a fact.

What I was trying to point out is that Cindy keeps claiming that the last time she or George saw Caylee was the 9th; but George contridicted her in that interview!

Sadly, we can't believe anything anyone in the Anthony family says.

It seems to me that as this case unfolds, everything goes directly to Cindy, George, and Casey knowing exactly what happened, imo.

Lee's visit being rescheduled doesn't surprise me. The family is distancing themselves from Casey for a reason. I think LE has turned up the flame under their @sses and now their house of cards is crumbling due to the forensics being in. LE knows that Caylee is the one who was in the trunk of that car (imo) and that she was last seen alive with Cindy.

According to Carlos Padilla with the OCSO, interviewed by Greta Tuesday, they are still investigating from the 9th of June, the date originally given by Casey.

We know that either George is lying about seeing Casey on the 24th or Cindy is lying in her statement that they did not see either one of them until July 15th.

Someone yesterday reposted from a very early interview with Cindy, where she said that George (only) had seen Casey " a week or two" after June 15th,
that she had come by the house.

I'm going with that it was murder because of the timing, right after she left after what probably was an argument, and the fact she could have reported the accident and not had any jail time if it was really an accident. Too coincidental to be an accident.

Am I wrong,was there a post yesterday that said a phone conversation between Casey and Cindy was?

Imo, there is just no way in hades that Cindy faked that 9-1-1 call. IF she did, she should be awarded an Oscar!

Off topic: I talked to the owner of Tow Company yesterday. He said that the trunk of the car would not be opened if there was not an interior button and maybe not even then. We discussed the tow company employees knowing the decomp smell and he said many cars come in with horrible odors so unless a person was familiar with the decomp odor...it probably would have been overlooked and not reported to LE.

This could mean that Caylee's body was in the car the entire time at the Tow yard and George found it when they got the car home, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member