Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS, that's exactly my thoughts on this too! Videotape PROVES that Cindy saw Caylee on the 15th; other than that, we only have the word of this whacked out family full of proven liars as to who saw her last and when! After their performance, if they said that the sky is blue, I would have to go and check for myself before I would believe them! :mad: In all of the talking that they've done, they may have slipped up and actually let the truth slip out a time or two, but there's no way of knowing if that's happened! POSSIBLY when they say their names are George and Cindy, but who knows really?!

I'm going with that it was murder because of the timing, right after she left after what probably was an argument, and the fact she could have reported the accident and not had any jail time if it was really an accident. Too coincidental to be an accident.

Yes, I think it's very odd. that we are just now hearing about the "ladder ON the pool & the gate left open."

Did anyone notice in the pic's up on Greta's site show a pic. of the ladder ON the pool ??? I thought this ladder was ALWAYS taken down after swimming ??

Off topic: I talked to the owner of Tow Company yesterday. He said that the trunk of the car would not be opened if there was not an interior button and maybe not even then. We discussed the tow company employees knowing the decomp smell and he said many cars come in with horrible odors so unless a person was familiar with the decomp odor...it probably would have been overlooked and not reported to LE.

This could mean that Caylee's body was in the car the entire time at the Tow yard and George found it when they got the car home, imo.

SS, is that the same tow company that towed Cindy's car? I can't believe that a dead body would or could have been in that trunk all that time and they would not have smelled it. Not trying to be argumentative but it truly seems highly improbable to me.

Off topic: I talked to the owner of Tow Company yesterday. He said that the trunk of the car would not be opened if there was not an interior button and maybe not even then. We discussed the tow company employees knowing the decomp smell and he said many cars come in with horrible odors so unless a person was familiar with the decomp odor...it probably would have been overlooked and not reported to LE.

This could mean that Caylee's body was in the car the entire time at the Tow yard and George found it when they got the car home, imo.

Aaargh how horrid if was the case

I just posted a link in the Media Link thread. It talks about the Sawgrass Apts. angle. Fourth update on page.
No Sawgrass Apartment employees recognized either Casey or Caylee but one of the photos of Gonzalez did look familiar as a possible match.

someone helped her "disappear" the baby

this "other" person will be the one the gets this case solved

aint getting anywhere from most of the family as they are talking like crazy people

they may just be traumatized - they may be covering for her

but someone knows what happened other than the mother :crazy:

Welcome to WS, Ginny~
Your thoughts reflect my own in this case. I have said it repeatedly that the last known person to see Caylee alive was Cindy and I believe she went into a rage over the credit card bills when she called 911...then she realized that LE would soon draw their attention to the fact that Caylee was missing. This is why Caylee was mentioned as an afterthought in the 911 calls.

I just can't buy the fact that Cindy was involved from the beginning. Yes, her behavior's been off the wall, and not what we'd expect from somebody in this situation -- then again, we all react differently to trauma, grief and stress. I giggle uncontrollably at funerals, for example (sorry mom, nothing personal!)

The 911 calls sound genuine to me. I think Caylee was an 'afterthought' because, at that time, she assumed Caylee was okay, and that Casey would either cave and lead her to her granddaughter, OR the police could force that situation when they got there, IF Casey continued to refuse to reveal where she was at.

I am fairly emotionally detached, and very little pulls at my heartstrings, BUT I listened to the last 911 call, and my blood ran cold. IMO, Cindy's voice is ripe with pain and terror. If it was an act, it was a damn good act -- and it seems to me that if Cindy could act so well, Cindy would have dipped into that talent at some point during the last three weeks.

I don't think Caylee's absence would have really drawn the attention of LE, and if it did, it could have been explained away. Then again, I don't recall exactly what was said regarding Caylee in the first two calls, and it might have been too late to spin a tale there in the third.

But if Cindy was involved in Caylee's disappearance, I have no doubt Casey would have said something long before today. I just can't see her twiddling her thumbs in jail indefinitely out of loyalty to her mother or something. Especially now that charges have been filed, and there's no hope of her being bonded out.

Yes, I think it's very odd. that we are just now hearing about the "ladder ON the pool & the gate left open."

Did anyone notice in the pic's up on Greta's site show a pic. of the ladder ON the pool ??? I thought this ladder was ALWAYS taken down after swimming ??

It's really not though, Cindy really focused on that pool ladder in one of her first interviews. It's the first we've heard of the gate open, but we heard that from Mark Furhman. He could have gotten that from the police who got it from the Anthony's.

I don't believe anyone intentionally killed this child. I don't believe the grandparents would cover it up. I think they are in severe denial. Casey probably got scared, knew it was her fault, and reacted out of fear.

How she hasn't cracked at this point is unreal to me. I do believe that this was an accident though.

Regarding the pool ladder, I suppose it is stretching it that Casey felt the need to use the pool to wash something? Either herself or Caylee.

IIRC Cindy said something about Caylee missing, or not having seen her, in one of the first 911 calls. Can't remember exactly what it was, and maybe she was talking to Casey when she said it, but I do believe I remember her saying something before the 3rd call.

I just can't buy the fact that Cindy was involved from the beginning. Yes, her behavior's been off the wall, and not what we'd expect from somebody in this situation -- then again, we all react differently to trauma, grief and stress. I giggle uncontrollably at funerals, for example (sorry mom, nothing personal!)

The 911 calls sound genuine to me. I think Caylee was an 'afterthought' because, at that time, she assumed Caylee was okay, and that Casey would either cave and lead her to her granddaughter, OR the police could force that situation when they got there, IF Casey continued to refuse to reveal where she was at.

I am fairly emotionally detached, and very little pulls at my heartstrings, BUT I listened to the last 911 call, and my blood ran cold. IMO, Cindy's voice is ripe with pain and terror. If it was an act, it was a damn good act -- and it seems to me that if Cindy could act so well, Cindy would have dipped into that talent at some point during the last three weeks.

I don't think Caylee's absence would have really drawn the attention of LE, and if it did, it could have been explained away. Then again, I don't recall exactly what was said regarding Caylee in the first two calls, and it might have been too late to spin a tale there in the third.

But if Cindy was involved in Caylee's disappearance, I have no doubt Casey would have said something long before today. I just can't see her twiddling her thumbs in jail indefinitely out of loyalty to her mother or something. Especially now that charges have been filed, and there's no hope of her being bonded out.

I fully agree with you I definitely don't think Cindy knew anything or is involved apart form her stubborn denial. She is guilty though of grossly neglecting Caylee by putting too much faith in Casey. I imagine she is under enormous stress and I think people have been overanalyzing and hard on her. I suspect that by now she does know a few things we don't though.
I really hope we get news soon this is driving me nuts

SS, is that the same tow company that towed Cindy's car? I can't believe that a dead body would or could have been in that trunk all that time and they would not have smelled it. Not trying to be argumentative but it truly seems highly improbable to me.

I think this improbable as well.... Casey wouldn't chance that... it's not like she reported a carjacking... she'd have been busted ASAP.

It seems to me that as this case unfolds, everything goes directly to Cindy, George, and Casey knowing exactly what happened, imo.

I don't know...? I know this family is a dysfunctional bunch of compulsive liers, but... I really don't think Cindy would have mentioned Caylee at all in the 911 call if they were involved in her dissapearance. I think the panic in her voice in the 3rd call was real - she finally grasped that Caylee really was missing, not just that Casey was keeping her from the GPs out of spite or whatever. And I think the 9th vs the 16th was truly an honest mixup of dates - at least on Cindy's part. And when Cindy said that date, Casey just ran with it as the date she left her with the "babysitter".

It is possible Cindy and George (and sadly, Lee) now realize that Caylee is most likely gone, but are still trying desparately to believe the story Casey has concocted.

I think Caylee went to the nursing home on the 15th (a Sunday), Casey and Caylee did stay overnight with the GPs that night (don't think they had moved out yet), and did see the George the next morning/early afternoon. Then, something happened to Caylee. Don't know what, but I do not believe it was premidated murder - I think it was an accident. Maybe she went back to the house after George left (I bet she did that alot - pretended to go to work, then came back after the parents had left) and Caylee drowned in the pool... but really don't know. This was when Casey "moved out in a hurry" - went on a minivacation, got a job, whatever line she came up with to placate her parents.

She came back on the 24th to pick up some stuff - George suspected her for stealing the gas and made up the story about the tires so he could look in the trunk and found the cans. Didn't want to admit that at first in the investigation because he knew it could be damning for Casey, but then decided he better tell the truth about that one as it might come out anyway. Not sure where Caylee was at that point, but possibly already disposed of - or temporarily disposed of, anyway...?

So, Casey leaves the house again (probably in a hurry because George is pissed at her about the gas), and that is the last time they see her until July 15th (which is 3 weeks later - quite awhile!) In the meantime, Casey has abandoned the car and the rest we know...

JMHO, and I am probably way off base, but I just have trouble believing Cindy and George participated in Caylee's dissapearance. Quite possibly in on the coverup now, though - I think they are feeling guilty about calling 911 on Casey at this point.

I've wondered why she didn't go ahead and claim that the car was stolen anyway, even though no one fell for the bait of it sitting there with her purse in it. She could have left it there, made a theft report about it, and then when it was towed, or found by the police it would have looked as if someone else left it there.

I would think a body left in a trunk (in the summer heat) would be very hard to remove after 15/18 days, also the odor would of been terrible when the cops picked the car up.

IIMO, Cindy's voice is ripe with pain and terror. If it was an act, it was a damn good act -- and it seems to me that if Cindy could act so well, Cindy would have dipped into that talent at some point during the last three weeks. .

Could be she is riope with fear about getting caught and anger this DD.

I really think a friend came forward... or the pieces came together when they were interviewed about phone records.

I also think that when the pieces are put together... we'll probably find out the grandparents didn't know about this... I think they're just trying to make sense of this and it's reasonable that it took them so long because they love their daughter and have a hard time imagining she did something harmful to her child.

I agree. I can't see Cindy calling 911 and telling them the car smells like a dead body if she was involved in any way. I can't see George pulling the officer aside to tell him he thought Casey was hiding something if he was involved in any way. They've made a lot of mistakes, but it would be hard for anyone to act rationally in this situation. I hope I would do better, but I also hope I never have to find out how I would handle that type of stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member