Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said she did - she admitted (God please don't ask me to go find the tape - there are hundreds now - but she did) to having this "knowledge" of what THAT smell is. I think it was around the rotten-pizza-maggot-theory of hers time

Whoops, well there goes that little theory of mine! lol :crazy:

How, when the grandfather can give such an expressly detailed and LE-like description of the clothing Casey and Caylee were wearing when he last saw saw them a month ago, could this guy jump into a car that apparently had an odor of human decomposition and not call law enforcement right away?

Things that make you go....whhhhhhhhhhaaat???

That is why I think that Cindy was panicking the day they picked up the car. George told her it smelled like a dead body, she hasn't seen the girls in a month, Casey's purse is in the car, etc. She knew something was wrong and when she found Casey and no Caylee she really began freaking out.

George on the other hand, removes the gas cans and garbage, cleans up what he can and goes to work. He doesn't want to alert authorities becaue he knows it will look bad and wants to clean the rest first. He has no idea that Cindy will go out and find Casey and then proceed to call 911.

If your daughter came home with her car (or you had to go "bail out" her car) and you knew that was the smell of death in that car - and you even call 911 and tell the cops that - would you not know better than to touch anything in or on that car? Much less - oh yea - I gotta do load of laundry. C'mon - common sense. I have children - one just turned 18 and is in basic training at Ft. Knox and the youngest, 14 starting high school in two weeks. No way, no way in he77 would I NOT know what to do in that case with either one and even if I misstepped - hubby would be right there behind me saying "wait" we should leave it all alone until they (cops) get here.

More importantly when?

What time was the car back on the 15th? Cindy went and got Amy then got Casey, drove around for a bit dropped of Amy then first 911 was from Cindy in the car at the substation. The 2nd one was at 8:44pm and the 3rd was at 9:40pm. Investigators arrived before they were off the 3rd call. So when did she wash the pants?

I am betting on the 16th while Casey was giving LE the tour.

exactly
i can see people not knowing the baby sitter, its all the other things in this case that make this phantom sitter a figment of bull

:bananalama:

I also just want to add that I think it is odd that Casey even needed a babysitter that rose to the level of being called a "nanny" when she didn't freaking have a job. :doh:

Can someone please tell me what the deal is with the sex crime counselor who visited the Anthony's today?? Has this turned into a sex crime?

I buy it. Her house is immaculate and she keeps it that way by being clean and orderly. I am sure she would not have left stinky clothes anywhere around her home or garage.

My mother was a clean freak so I can understand Cindy's need to wash anything she didn't approve of being around her home.

Me, too. I can certainly relate to that. But, she also withheld this info for almost 3 weeks. I can "possibly" see washing the clothes, without thinking the unthinkable. But, at some point in the first few days, she HAD to realize she may have just tampered with evidence!!! She had to. You can not convince me otherwise. So, why not come clean sooner? At some point, she made the CONSCIOUS effort to withhold that very important information!

i disagree. I've been a nurse 15 yrs..i've never done a rape kit. You don't perform a rape kit to get your license. Thanks.

dont recall saying u had to perform a rape test kit to get your license,

may i ask do u no what a rape test kit is and what and why they are done?

She said she did - she admitted (God please don't ask me to go find the tape - there are hundreds now - but she did) to having this "knowledge" of what THAT smell is. I think it was around the rotten-pizza-maggot-theory of hers time
Yes she did...something about being a "decomposition nurse" or something like that.

Just a thought...

After reading the search warrant released today, I had to take a breather, mostly to take the pencil out of my eye. In one of the last paragraphs, there is a synopsis of the grandfather's statements from this last Friday -Monday Anthony interview with authorities. How, when the grandfather can give such an expressly detailed and LE-like description of the clothing Casey and Caylee were wearing when he last saw saw them a month ago, could this guy jump into a car that apparently had an odor of human decomposition and not call law enforcement right away?

Things that make you go....whhhhhhhhhhaaat???

:confused::confused::confused: :eek::eek::eek:

You win the grand prize!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

That is why I think that Cindy was panicking the day they picked up the car. George told her it smelled like a dead body, she hasn't seen the girls in a month, Casey's purse is in the car, etc. She knew something was wrong and when she found Casey and no Caylee she really began freaking out.

George on the other hand, removes the gas cans and garbage, cleans up what he can and goes to work. He doesn't want to alert authorities becaue he knows it will look bad and wants to clean the rest first. He has no idea that Cindy will go out and find Casey and then proceed to call 911.
...and don't forget...do the laundry.

i disagree. i've been a nurse 15 yrs..i've never done a rape kit. you don't perform a rape kit to get your license. thanks.

i agree with you.i have been a nurse for many years and many settings and have never did a rape kit.,however i have smelled rotting human flesh as most nurses have,no smell is comparable.CANNOT mistake for rotten pizza.i have seen student nurses fall to the floor from the smell.

At the time of the pants washing, Grandparents still believe Caylee is alive. They didn't even have to mention the pants if they didn't want to.

Thank you. I can't believe it has taken this long for someone to mention this.

They had no idea Caylee was gone at this point -- they think she's with Casey off God knows where. It was after they went and got Casey and brought her home that they got the "Caylee was taken by the babysitter" story.......... and the drama began.

Look, I've been leaning toward the parents being either (a) involved or (b) loony as fruitcakes up until today. Reading that entire search warrant three times changed my mind. Do I believe they've made really dumb decisions? Yes. Do I believe they may be trying to make a case for Casey's innocence? Yes. Out of criminal intent? No.

I think they are just desperate to believe their daughter's story.

Now, my other thought after reading the search warrant is that something is very, very wrong with Casey Anthony. I know a lot of us have been going on the assumption that she has "deliberately" lied and made up stories about Caylee's disappearance and so on. But I wonder after reading that warrant:

Could it be that Casey really believes this is what happened? Could she believe these people she speaks about are real? Could she really be so bent that she lives in some imaginary world at times, with imaginary friends and imaginary jobs?

Could she have simply left Caylee somewhere, all the while in her crazy brain believing she was at a baby sitter's apartment?

Hmmmmm. :confused:

Can someone please tell me what the deal is with the sex crime counselor who visited the Anthony's today?? Has this turned into a sex crime?

Sorry I can't answer you... but hopefully someone will be able to. I was away from the TV today -- so I missed it! Darn...

What do "decomposition" nurses do?

they do . . . . . .. . c'mon now. . . . .

wait for it. . . . . ..

everybody. . . . .. .

THE LAUNDRY

Would a dead animal and a dead human have the same smell? Im just wondering??
I live in a small town and again, I would believe my daughter at first if she said my granddaughter was with a sitter. Who would logically think "omg..my car smells like death and my daughter must be lying and killed my grandaughter" Things like that just don't happen around here, let alone in my family. I would have believed my daughter.

The rape thing is not such a wild idea. Cindy told 911 that her daughter had been missing, but she "found" her tonight, her grand daughter is still missing, and the car smells like a dead body. The car smelled like a dead body before Cindy washed the clothes and she suspected right away that something was wrong with the story about Caylee. Cindy had already given Casey a month. Cindy "overheard" the conversation about Caylee being kidnapped. Why on earth would any woman, especially a nurse, and LE wash any clothes from that smelly car. How did they know an abduction and rape hadn't taken place, or if Casey had been involved in some sort of crime, or hit and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme