Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to rack my brains on the "she is close to home".........I can't remember, has casey said this in a call we have heard, or did Cindy and George say this.

My mind is playing tricks on me with all that has gone on

I only remember her saying "she's close", don't remember the "to home" part tho.

They can't force anyone to take a lie detector test...and they are inadmissible in court unless the person of interest specifies before the polygraph that it is admissible (IIRC).

She was more or less living out of her car, going back and forth between Ricardo's and Tony's (and maybe home when no one's around?).

I'm picturing Cindy battleaxing into Tony's apartment that day and marching out with Casey and whatever "Get your stuff, we're going home" the three of them (don't forget Amy) could carry.

Casey must have been in total shock, unless someone called to give her a heads up. How humiliating, if Tony and his buds were there at the time.

On the other hand, Casey may have been traveling with an entire wardrobe on wheels and prefer to keep a lot of ensembles in the car. A girl on the go.

What I think LE is using as bait is the suggestion of an accidental death, whether by drowning or heatstroke or something else that isn't murder.

They need to end this, and may be betting that if Casey believes they think she isn't too much at fault for Caylee's death, she'll give up the truth.

Is it confirmed she was at Tony's when Cindy "found" her or Amy's- or are we surmising? I completely agree on the bait issue, which is the problem, they are definately at "we know she's dead, admit it is an accident" but as long as she thinks she has a shot (in her mind) of no-one finding Caylee's actual body and Baez most certainly has told her of his "big win" case, I truly think she is still of the mind she can get out of this..

all this talk about "the nanny" and i noticed something. whenever she tells her parents where caylee is or one of her friends she always says "the nanny". Cindy says Zanny has been talked about for years...i don't think the name has been talked about, i believe casey has always just said "the nanny". then when she gave the name to the 911 op and the cops thats when she started using ZGs name. i think she said to mom.. "mom you know i've talked about her all this time." and cindy remembering her talking about "the nanny" assumed a "memory" of hearing the name Zanny. not sure if i said that how i'm thinking it so it could be understood.

I don't believe she drowned
It was 71 degrees, raining and overcast on the 16th with thunderstorms
I think they left the house -no idea where they went
I'm wondering if she accidently ran her daughter over
It was?

That kills both the drowning and heatstroke theories. Or the date theory. What was the weather like the rest of the week?

I only remember her saying "she's close", don't remember the "to home" part tho.

yes George said she said "she's close" only
Does anyone else think the weather on the 16th to 19th of June kind of decreases the likelihood of dying from heat in the car or drowning in a pool?

About her being in the car and dying of heat or being in the pool and drowning I think it's not likely considering the weather conditions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
A little child like Caylee prob takes a nap mid afternoon. I wonder if she fell asleep during the ride after leaving the house around one and was left in the car. Thus the frantic phone calls after 2 thirty. Panic took hold and Casey made a move to cover what happened. Knowing right then, she would end up in jail she went through the motions of life for one whole month not caring what other crimes she commited because it was already a done deal-jail.
I really do think whatever happened took place that July 16th afternoon.

AC wrote:
Could be, that is why she was partying like a rock star!

Sorry, I should have highlighted the area I was responding to, which I did above.

Sorry if this has already been addressed--

It seems to me that if a person is innocent, they would be willing and even offer to take a lie-detector test, but what is the legal process to be able to force someone to take the test? And do you think/know if that is in the works?

you can't be foreced to take one, because they are not admissible in a court of law.

But......alot of attorneys DO have the clients take them and IF the tests are in there clients favor, they run right over to show the results.

But, with Casey a lie detector test would not work. If you really, really beleive you are telling the truth, and all the facts show that she has a very long history of lies, then the test will not show you are not telling the truth.

I don't recall an affadavit showing George said that and I don' t recall hearing George say that at the hearing or on the interviews..but that certainly is the perception everyone got isn't it?

Well they waited until the 17th to take the car..they could have taken on the 15th. They waited until this week to get the clothing and other items, inbetween these times they took very little..so am I surprised that the FBI may have asked to see the gas cans..no..and I am not surprised local LE didn't request them earlier. I would have thought all this evidence woould have been taken from the home atleast by the 17th...but they were still collecting things this week..so there you go.

If they don't know the full story, they don't know to collect certain items. Hence, the gas cans, the washed pants, etc... And they didn't take the car until the 17th cause CASEY told them her daughter had been kidnapped! They had to have a reason to search that car, you know that. They must have found that reason in the first couple of days, thus coming back to search it!

It was?

That kills both the drowning and heatstroke theories. Or the date theory. What was the weather like the rest of the week?

it was like this for 16th to 19th
I checked cached pages of weather forecasts

Does anyone else think the weather on the 16th to 19th of June kind of decreases the likelihood of dying from heat in the car or drowning in a pool?

I thought she said that to Lee also.

no, sorry :(

Florida is not a state that is one in which you can't die from being left in a car on any given day. With the rare occasions in which we are in the 60's a child can die in a car if left for long enough.

As for the weather and storms......well, a child can walk out to a pool at any time regardless of weather if they are not being watched.

AC wrote:
Could be, that is why she was partying like a rock star!

Sorry, I should have highlighted the area I was responding to, which I did above.
[/QUOTE]

yes I was being lazy and didn't go to the original poster, sorry

When he said this to her, wasn't it when she was just visiting the house and he was on the way to work? Odd.

I'm starting to think of Casey's trunk as a great black hole, in which all weird items in the universe somehow appear. Let's see...we have an archaic pizza, a dead squirrel, a tire wedge, and gas cans. Wonder if my missing socks and lost keys are in there? :confused:

This post was a while back but as I was reading and getting caught up this really tickled my funny bone! LOLOL! Thanks

Is it confirmed she was at Tony's when Cindy "found" her or Amy's- or are we surmising? I completely agree on the bait issue, which is the problem, they are definately at "we know she's dead, admit it is an accident" but as long as she thinks she has a shot (in her mind) of no-one finding Caylee's actual body and Baez most certainly has told her of his "big win" case, I truly think she is still of the mind she can get out of this..
It would have either been Tony's, or Ricardo's.

Amy was living at Ricardo's. There would have been no need for her to take Cindy anywhere if Casey was there with her. Unless Cindy picked up Amy from somewhere other than home, in which case Casey might have been still at Ricardo's and Amy took Cindy there.

I think we need to calm down on the theories here, and stick to the facts.

I'm just speaking for myself, but theories are what I am here for...crime library forum prefers less speculation (IIRC)...I won't stop posting outlandish theories for an outlandish case. They are just that: theories.

If news sites report based on threads here....that's sorry fact-checking and their responsibility.

That August 2 phone call...

Brrrrrrr....anyone else feel the chill?

I have scanned the posts and the news sites, cant find this call on the 2nd.
Anyone have it?

please.gif

Cindy called Amy and Amy told her where to find Casey. The clothes were also retrieved from Tony's that day..but it has never been mentioned whether it was at the same time that Casey was retrieved. Also I am not sure where Casey was when Cindy went to get her..does anyone know where that is as fact..that either Casey or Cindy or anyone says this is where Casey was picked up at?

This friend of mine paid the charges herself. No calling card. I think she had to set it up with her cell phone company. Not sure. Will ask her when I see her this afternoon, but I know she paid for them....and no home phone.

All I know is about Manatee County jails in Florida so it maybe different in other states with cellphone companies.

I maybe using the wrong word "calling card" I think of it as a prepaid card. This way the inmate has x amount of dollars in the prepard card to call people who refuse to accept collect calls to either a land line or cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank