• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have either been Tony's, or Ricardo's.

Amy was living at Ricardo's. There would have been no need for her to take Cindy anywhere if Casey was there with her. Unless Cindy picked up Amy from somewhere other than home, in which case Casey might have been still at Ricardo's and Amy took Cindy there.

Has anyone heard a word from Amy since the day the media was at her door?

Naptime. Of course. Very interesting observation, and it can be fit into the timeline.

That would make it George and Cindy's fault for not returning her calls, because if only they had little Caylee would still be alive.

I would hate to be held accountable for actions taken by another due only to the fact that I wasn't able, or chose not to, answer a phone call.

I truly think she is still of the mind she can get out of this..
Then she's seriously underestimating the intense interest in the case of the mother who hid her daughter. Lots of people have an emotional investment in little Caylee, and Casey is not going to get the luxury of being able to remain mute forever.

As if it isn't on prime time every night already, the media attention when she steps out of jail is going to be like a thousand white hot suns. She'll crack under the weight of the public's disgust with her behavior and the continual pressure to say what really happened to her daughter.

She'll talk eventually if for no other reason than to make sure she gets her full 15 minutes of fame.

All I know is about Manatee County jails in Florida so it maybe different in other states with cellphone companies.

I maybe using the wrong word "calling card" I think of it as a prepaid card. This way the inmate has x amount of dollars in the prepard card to call people who refuse to accept collect calls to either a land line or cell.

Patty...said I was in Gainesville...not very far from you at all..and although this north feels like it's not even in FL anymore, I am. Will ask..but it's not a big deal either way =) Was just trying to throw that possibility out there.

I'm just speaking for myself, but theories are what I am here for...crime library forum prefers less speculation (IIRC)...I won't stop posting outlandish theories for an outlandish case. They are just that: theories.

If news sites report based on threads here....that's sorry fact-checking and their responsibility.

Perhaps you didn't read my entire post?

Someone stated about the media releasing all these theories, I was pointing out where they more than likely were coming from. Drop all the theories you want, I find it funny what some people come up with, and some other's make sense. But don't get all over the media and the Anthony's for "ruining" a bunch of innocent people's lives. Several threads back, posters were speculating on gangs, and searching theories from myspace accounts, posting people's names and addresses that are not related to this case and coming up with all kinds of Crap. And thank God, the administrator put an end to it. I was simply stating our theories on here get out of hand, and the media obviously has used this site for insight, good or bad.

If news sites report based on threads here....that's sorry fact-checking and their responsibility.
On the other hand, they have resources we don't and could confirm something floated here as a theory.

I have scanned the posts and the news sites, cant find this call on the 2nd.
Anyone have it?

please.gif

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7169822&version=1&locale=EN-US

IS THIS IT?

There is something that has been bothering me...a conversation between Casey and Lee on July 26 where they are talking about Casey's missing "blackjack" cell phone...

Snip...
CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.

What could she have been doing there if NOT working and NOT for fun? Especially something that Lee would say "OK, got it" like he knows exactly what she was doing there...??? Thoughts?

Also, later in the same conversation:
LEE: Case, if you had your Black Jack with you and you lost your Black Jack, but you still have your SIM card in your other phone, I’m trying just to figure out why, you wouldn’t lose both, you know what I mean?

Is he suggesting that Casey should have "lost" both phones...in order to...what??

I may be reading waaaay too much into this, but isn't that why we are here??

Just a thought... If the car was ditched on June 27th and Casey didn't have Amys car until a week (?) or so later... then how did she get around on those days when her car was {broke down} and she was waiting on {her dad to get it fixed}?

Did she just bum rides and take taxi's? I can't see Casey being patient enough to have to wait for someone to give her a ride to everywhere she wanted to go. Then all the more reason to wonder WHY she wouldn't just get some gas and get her car back on the road. --> The truth is that it probably *reaked* in there already... she knew it... and THAT's why it sat there in the parking lot.

Geez, having no ride really makes doing your own "investigation" into your daughters kidnapper kinda hard, no? :bang:

I am in Florida and based on a recent incident regarding a friend of my son's, the person in jail NEEDED a prepaid calling card in order to call my cellphone or my son's cellphone. The call has to be paid "upfront" .

You are correct. I had an indepth conversation with a retired federal prison warden last week and he said this is now active in most prisons and jails.
Phone companies have set this up to solve the problem of collect calls going to homes and having the collect charges become astronomical. What was happening was that an inmate would call someone collect and the person on the other end would not hang up the phone, thus resulting in tons of complaints because of the expense. He also said that the inmate was assigned 2 money accounts: one for necessities and one for the phone.
They are given a number for each of these accounts. Anyone wishing to apply money to the phone account can go to Money Gram and put the inmates account number on the form and deposit money on to the account. This gentleman owns a check cashing business, of all things. He has several customers that do this on a regular basis. When the money is gone, it is gone until someone puts more money on it. He also said there is big business in this and each call costs about 50 cents a minute.

OME

Wondering. Somehow CA got the name of ZG over at the apts. Was CA possibly considering placing Caylee's body in one of those apts, but managed to read the card of ZG, but did not manage to get a set of keys.
All she had to do was watch that apt office to see when one of the workers went to lunch and the other showing an apt to have acccess to the place.

Good thinking Beyond Belief.

Perhaps you didn't read my entire post?

>>>>SNIP>>>>

Perhaps I DID read it and just disagreed, RebeccaAdrianne.

We all know that LE and news read WS. They've been doing it for as long as WS has been prominent.

If the news comes to WS for wild theories....that's their and the journalism association's problem. This is a place to discuss those theories, within certain guidelines.

Casey stated in the search warrant that the Nanny was Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and that Zenaida's mothers name was Gloria. Wouldnt that be a very easy way to find this Zenaida if there is so many people with that name. How many Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez's have a mother named Gloria?

Casey stated in the search warrant that the Nanny was Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and that Zenaida's mothers name was Gloria. Wouldnt that be a very easy way to find this Zenaida if there is so many people with that name. How many Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez's have a mother named Gloria?

Apparently none of them! She does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc