Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagreed with your post...but did read it, thanks for assuming I didn't.

We all know that LE and news read WS, RebeccaAdrianne. They've been doing it for as long as WS has been prominent. I did read your entire post, but it was rather hard to follow....and I just don't agree with it. End of story on my part.

:) to each their own

There is something that has been bothering me...a conversation between Casey and Lee on July 26 where they are talking about Casey's missing "blackjack" cell phone...

Snip...
CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.

What could she have been doing there if NOT working and NOT for fun? Especially something that Lee would say "OK, got it" like he knows exactly what she was doing there...??? Thoughts?

Also, later in the same conversation:
LEE: Case, if you had your Black Jack with you and you lost your Black Jack, but you still have your SIM card in your other phone, I’m trying just to figure out why, you wouldn’t lose both, you know what I mean?

Is he suggesting that Casey should have "lost" both phones...in order to...what??

I may be reading waaaay too much into this, but isn't that why we are here??

What I read into that was that Lee was thinking how could you lose a phone and not the SIM card. Wouldn't the sim card be in the phone? Why would you take it out and put it into another phone?
I think I remember her saying she had two phones (seperate #'s), then she would have 2 sim cards. Atleast that is what I remember from...um somewhere. Not sure, though.

There is so much info to absorb (and discount) on this case its almost impossible to keep it all straight.
stare.gif

ALL MO

Thank you I had not seen that video yet.
Check out affidavit on 2nd audio interview by LE on Casey's car with Cindy then George, both done on Aug the 4th. It states Cindy removed articles from the car prior to LE being notified. Here their referencing the 15th. Not sure what your getting at by providing the link but I do know this much. Its either Cynthia called LE out of the blue saying come on over. I want to talk and give you this, or its LE we need to talk, now please give us this?

I'm taking it as, Cindy thought about this a second time per her, in so many words but nearly 20 days later? :rolleyes: If she insisted that LE take the items prior. The question then comes around to, why LE did not want it in the 1st place? Strikes me a bit odd but Cindy did say. She didn't know it was evidence? So how is it again, that she begged them to come and take it away 20 days later? I get confused easily, help me here. :rolleyes: :) 20 days later, she figures out, the items, she did not know were evidence were actually evidence and George did what again? Confusing. So whose telling the truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
A little child like Caylee prob takes a nap mid afternoon. I wonder if she fell asleep during the ride after leaving the house around one and was left in the car. Thus the frantic phone calls after 2 thirty. Panic took hold and Casey made a move to cover what happened. Knowing right then, she would end up in jail she went through the motions of life for one whole month not caring what other crimes she commited because it was already a done deal-jail.
I really do think whatever happened took place that July 16th afternoon.

AC wrote:
Could be, that is why she was partying like a rock star!

Sorry, I should have highlighted the area I was responding to, which I did above.

I am not sure if anyone has thrown out this idea but....what if she fell asleep in the car and Casey left her alone and when Casey came back, Caylee was gone.....I am trying to put up some hope that she could still be alive....and I have been thinking A LOT about the "some truth in every lie" idea that someone put up earlier.

My ex husband was compulsive liar...He lied about EVERYTHING but eventually I learned that if I asked him enough questions, and spinned the questions around enough, I could find the truth somewhere in the lies (pretty sick, I know) .

Casey stated in the search warrant that the Nanny was Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and that Zenaida's mothers name was Gloria. Wouldnt that be a very easy way to find this Zenaida if there is so many people with that name. How many Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez's have a mother named Gloria?

I think someone did a search on this way back in the beginning - would be hard to find it now.

Also, Beyond Belief - good thinking --- put the body (sad to say that) in a vacant apartment. What a great cover. How far were these apartments from where she lived..... I am sure it is mentioned somewhere but I don't feel like wading through 70 threads, lol. So Casey goes to these apartments to scope them out to see if she can find an empty apartment - goes in leasing office - sees Zenaidas name and remembers it - changes mind because she can't get in the empty apartment - the one that she lead police too.

OMG, someone go smack her and make her tell the truth for crying out loud!!!

This broad, CA is simply treading water until she's in a position to make a deal. All the words are weak, the evidence is weak, as far as we can see. Until they start offering deals she will not talk. And in reality her position is in her best interest. So we wait.

Patty...said I was in Gainesville...not very far from you at all..and although this north feels like it's not even in FL anymore, I am. Will ask..but it's not a big deal either way =) Was just trying to throw that possibility out there.

Oops, somewhere in my head I thought Georgia. Sorry about that!

Now if you listen to the call on August 2, http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US this is a collect call to Lee and he had to accept the charges.

I figure Lee is not glued to his land phone, so he may have forwarded his land line to his cell phone so he could be reached at all times. So when he accepted the collect call, his land line would be charged. There is always a way to get around the system. :)

Again, sorry about thinking Georgia :bang: instead of a fellow Floridian!

I don't believe she drowned
It was 71 degrees, raining and overcast on the 16th with thunderstorms
I think they left the house -no idea where they went
I'm wondering if she accidently ran her daughter over

HHmm I live in Orlando and I havent seen 71 degree daytime temperatures since Spring. Where did you get your weather information from?

ZG has been talked to numerous times by LE and cleared, she is a victim at this time,if you must refer to her please use initials (ZG).or nanny.

I don't believe she drowned
It was 71 degrees, raining and overcast on the 16th with thunderstorms
I think they left the house -no idea where they went
I'm wondering if she accidently ran her daughter over

I live in Florida and boy I wish it was 71 degrees in mid June!

I don't live in Florida, but I live in Mississippi....

The thing about storms in the Deep South...you can have afternoon thunderstorms pop up, and it can rain a real toadfloater for 30 minutes, and within an hour the sun's back out.

We have a pool (in-ground, though). We swim every day, even on days with thunderstorms. The storms subside, we go out, grab an hour or two in the pool...rain has never kept us from swimming.

Is TonE still on a suspended liscense or is that over? Just wondering since he is driving again. Not sure how long his liscense was suspended for. Do think it was in 07, so depending on the mth it may already be satisfied. Anyone else know?

HHmm I live in Orlando and I havent seen 71 degree daytime temperatures since Spring. Where did you get your weather information from?

I'm curious as well. I haven't been able to find archived/cached daily forecasts going back further than July, but maybe they misread or something, and are taking the daily low rather than the daily high? Surely those of you in the area would remember a freak cold spell, and temps being 20 degrees lower than the norm.

And Cindy said on Greta that she called 911 and lied about the car initially anyway. She used the leverage of calling the police so that Casey would tell her where Caylee was. This is just as manipulative.

Snipped... I have a question. And I'm catching up (still on page 2 of this thread, but had to ask...)

If Cindy admits she lied about the report on the car, why doesn't LE arrest her for making a false report? Or can they? I think Cindy needs to be in there with Casey. Not close, so they can communicate, but just in there so Cindy can feel what Casey is going through. Then if Casey is innocent and Cindy has the info on where Caylee is and Caylee is alive somewhere, she'll tell what she knows so that Caylee can be brought home.

Another question. IF Caylee is alive somewhere and Casey could have said something 4 weeks ago to find her, Can Casey be tried for not giving up the info? Kinda like the Runaway Bride case here in Georgia. Jennifer (I think was her name) had to pay restitution to the police department for making a false claim that she was kidnapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member