Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is probably on a $5k retainer and that is about used up. He may not be around much longer because that family is in debt and broke.

I disagree wtih you. The free advertising that he is getting is invaluable. He's on TV everynight -- that is the reason he is REALLY doing this case. For his future. The more his name gets out in the air -- the more clients he hopefully will secure in the future.

Think about how great his resume will look if he can keep a baby killer out of prisom. Criminals will be lining up at his door.

Defense attourneys advise guilty people to shut up and let them do the talking until he can come up with a DEFENSE. I think he knows something is not right in caseyland......he has his work cut out for him. Especialy after hearing the Cadaver dog K-9 officer testimony. NOT looking good. I would think by now the Police wouldve taken the computer out of the home, did they? They need to search the house before they can get rid of anything. And BTW, who leaves old pizza in a car down here in FL? Is THAT weird? Cindy seems like a neat freak to me and its strange they would leave a bag of smelly garbage in one of their cars for 19 days in this heat. I hope i dont get one of those automated calls, everyone down here by now knows what Casey looks lik, she has been all over the News.

I just saw the Today show video and putting aside all of grandma's actions and attitude in the past week, I just pity her. Did you notice her body language? The constant moving of her fingers? This woman is a nervous wreck and on the edge. Regardless of the family dynamics, sometimes grandchildren are like a second chance at life, at raising children, making it different the second time around. I have seen this in my mom and how she is so different with my kids than she was with me. So, I just have pity for Cindy and the rest of the family, the seemed to truly love the girl and she was another daughter for her.
Most of all my heart breaks for the beautiful Caylee, but a whole family has shipwrecked. So many lives have been destroyed by Caysee, it just makes no sense and it is heartbreaking.

Raine1212, thank you so much for sharing your experience. You and others who have done so, have given so much insight into this case. I think your actions regarding a situation like this is the norm. Which underscores that the behavior of the Anthony family is not only not the norm, it's downright appalling!

FOX news just announced that they will be speaking to the GP.

Good morning, I have been trying to catch up(lol) do not see it happening. I wanted to share with u all about my daughter who is 22 bi-polar manic depressive, has 2 kids one 3 and one 17 months. the 3yr old daddy has custody, the 17 month old i have custody. Casey is so much like my daughter that it is scary. she has stolen money from me, my car, shop lifted, credit card fraud, moved in and out of my house, does not work name it she does it, and to hear her tell it, she did not do it, and she has been arrested and charged for this stuff. when she is on what they call a high everything is peachy, but when she is on a downward spiral look out she can be satan (sorry to be harsh but its the truth). When she was down I would not leave her alone with the kids. She would do stuff and swear she didn't. the reason I got custody of the 17 month old son, when she left my house in Nov. 07 and left Ga. I immediately called I DSS in NC. Because she likes to party and she would leave the baby with so called friends, drug addicts that she may have only known for 5 mins. but to her it was her friends. DSS watched her and kept up with her, she got beat up pretty bad 2 weeks after she left here, DSS really watching her after that because my grandson was in the bath tub with her when it happened. She moves from one friends house to the next, we never know where she is living. DSS was having trouble locating her and I was on the phone daily with them worried about my grandson. She knew I called DSS, I told her that I would call them before I would let her hurt my grandson I would see her dead in hell! So in Jan. I got my Grandson, I have custody she is still in NC doing god only knows, But I have him, he is safe and my granddaughter is with her dad. Oh yea as far as a dad for my grandson we really do not know who it is the one she claimed DNA said no, The one she says now no DNA has been done, I don't want it. He is a drug head and thief and stays in jail, he is the one that beat my daughter really bad. He is out of the picture. before I forget she would try and give my Grandson stuff to make him sleep and I threw everything out and took the tyneol with me. With my daughter partying and her friends is life to this day

JMO Casey may have well done something to this child, but in her mind she has convinced herself she has not, and based on experience with my daughter you can't convince them to tell the truth because their mind is totaly different when they are in a downward spiral. as far as the GM goes, if she had not seen her granddaughter for that lenght of time she should have contacted DSS, Like I did, my daughter left on a friday eveing I called DSS on monday morning.

JMO Mods if u need to delete i understand I don't want to break any rules here, I love this place
sorry about the spelling

What a GREAT Mother & Grandma you are!!!!

I feel like you are talking about my 34 yo cousin......you jsut described her to a "T". Although her mother continutes to enable and is in denial reminds me very much of Cindy Anthony and I fear Cindy will never accept that Casey had anythign to do with this unless it comes from Casey's lips and even then somehow Cindy will make it abotu Casey beeing the victim. I see this happen in my own family my aunt has never made my cousin be accounable for anything ever and it's always someone else fault and not her daughters etc.....

Oh me too! Last night I tried to find online birth records for Florida, but was unsuccessful. I know several states have them online, (recent births as well), but not Florida.

If I can recall correctly, wasn't it mentioned that the father's name isn't on Caylee's BC? We know that's a somewhat common practice for quite some time now. (my biological father's name isn't listed on my BC, but for different reasons, and I'm 52. Now that was an uncommon practice back in the 1950s).

But in general, I would love to research Caylee's paternal side as well.

Yeah, from what I understand, all have said the father is not listed on the b/c. The kicker will be for her friends to come forward with who Casey was sleeping with at the time. All the party crowd will know more than we've been told. That doesn't mean LE isn't on it though.

Hi All.......not new here but following this case and have a question...Is Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, court-appointed?

Thanks! You're doing a great job, Sleuthers!

OhSal

Good morning, I have been trying to catch up(lol) do not see it happening. I wanted to share with u all about my daughter who is 22 bi-polar manic depressive, has 2 kids one 3 and one 17 months. the 3yr old daddy has custody, the 17 month old i have custody.

Raine, thank you so much for sharing....((hugs)) I feel for you, God Bless you! :blowkiss:

Hi All.......not new here but following this case and have a question...Is Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, court-appointed?

Thanks! You're doing a great job, Sleuthers!

OhSal

no, hired

Christine I'll only be good for snippets.

If you just make something up and change it a couple of days from now and add a reference to 19 day old pizza you'll have the jist.

Seriously I wonder why they would lie about paternity... unless it was a family member?

If she's lying about paternity, it could be as simple as not wanting to lose/share Caylee. While the people she associates with may party, they also seem to be upstanding and responsible, and most have decent jobs. IMO, if the father was somebody in her circle, AND this was made known to him, there was a huge risk of him stepping up and calling Casey out on her behavior, perhaps resulting in her losing custody, or getting it reduced.

Or the father could be pretty scummy, and she was just trying to protect Caylee. Orrrr she lied to whoever the father was about being on birth control, and... well, hell. We've seen the lengths she'll go to with her lies, and her willingness to keep them going -- "Why yes, Officer, I work right here at Universal! In this building *walk walk walk*. Well, actually... APRIL FOOL'S!" -- this could fall into that vein.

I'm not sure I believe the 'died in a car crash' thing. It's not out of the question, but Idunno. I think that if Jesse were the father, it wouldn't be hush hush. I think some have speculated that they'd keep it quiet because his dad is ... uh, religious, but I get the sense that if he'd been upset, he'd have gotten over it and been proud of his son for 'doing the right thing'.

Good morning, I have been trying to catch up(lol) do not see it happening. I wanted to share with u all about my daughter who is 22 bi-polar manic depressive, has 2 kids one 3 and one 17 months. the 3yr old daddy has custody, the 17 month old i have custody. Casey is so much like my daughter that it is scary. she has stolen money from me, my car, shop lifted, credit card fraud, moved in and out of my house, does not work name it she does it, and to hear her tell it, she did not do it, and she has been arrested and charged for this stuff. when she is on what they call a high everything is peachy, but when she is on a downward spiral look out she can be satan (sorry to be harsh but its the truth). When she was down I would not leave her alone with the kids. She would do stuff and swear she didn't. the reason I got custody of the 17 month old son, when she left my house in Nov. 07 and left Ga. I immediately called I DSS in NC. Because she likes to party and she would leave the baby with so called friends, drug addicts that she may have only known for 5 mins. but to her it was her friends. DSS watched her and kept up with her, she got beat up pretty bad 2 weeks after she left here, DSS really watching her after that because my grandson was in the bath tub with her when it happened. She moves from one friends house to the next, we never know where she is living. DSS was having trouble locating her and I was on the phone daily with them worried about my grandson. She knew I called DSS, I told her that I would call them before I would let her hurt my grandson I would see her dead in hell! So in Jan. I got my Grandson, I have custody she is still in NC doing god only knows, But I have him, he is safe and my granddaughter is with her dad. Oh yea as far as a dad for my grandson we really do not know who it is the one she claimed DNA said no, The one she says now no DNA has been done, I don't want it. He is a drug head and thief and stays in jail, he is the one that beat my daughter really bad. He is out of the picture. before I forget she would try and give my Grandson stuff to make him sleep and I threw everything out and took the tyneol with me. With my daughter partying and her friends is life to this day

JMO Casey may have well done something to this child, but in her mind she has convinced herself she has not, and based on experience with my daughter you can't convince them to tell the truth because their mind is totaly different when they are in a downward spiral. as far as the GM goes, if she had not seen her granddaughter for that lenght of time she should have contacted DSS, Like I did, my daughter left on a friday eveing I called DSS on monday morning.

JMO Mods if u need to delete i understand I don't want to break any rules here, I love this place
sorry about the spelling

I am sorry you have to go through that. It must be very difficult. Thank God those babies have you.

I am a special education teacher and I have had several students with bipolar disorder. Of course, I can't diagnose it but Casey reminds me very much of them. I had some kids who tried so hard to be "good" but just couldn't keep it together, and when they were "bad" they made up some sort of lie in their head and believed it...some sort of defense mechanism. It is a terrible disease. The children in my class were about 8-10 years younger though so it may have had a little to do with their age. (Also, I am not saying all people with bipolar disorder are like this- I just have two kids in mind.)

I'm starting to get convinced she believes her own lies and doesn't even know what is real anymore.

Well, I think that conversation will come, but not until she is charged.

You're right & I know that...but the mother & human in me says tell her to do the right thing and I will try to get you the best deal I can....but sadly that wont happen, he is telling her SAY NOTHING.

Yeah, from what I understand, all have said the father is not listed on the b/c. The kicker will be for her friends to come forward with who Casey was sleeping with at the time. All the party crowd will know more than we've been told. That doesn't mean LE isn't on it though.

True...we can only hope that Casey's friends do come forward eventually and reveal such info. Thanks for jogging my memory about the father not being listed on the b/c too, I've been having too many "Senior Moments" lately, lol! :)

First off, Nancy Grace was *great* lastnight. I think she really let that attorney have it. Woohooo!! I loved it.

Just watched some of lastnights Greta that I'd tivo'd and a few things jump out -- sorry if they've already been discussed... I've been trying to keep up but this thread is moving so quickly! :)

In the video of Casey's bedroom -- did anyone else notice that the ultrasound of Caylee said "I love you Grandma & Grandpa" (I had to pause it quickly to read it). You'd think it would say "I love you mom" or something to that effect... just seemed weird to me. Why would it not say "I love you mommy"?? And GM just went on & on about how many pictures of Caylee Casey had... ect, ect.

Dr. Badin (sp?) also said that the hair found in the trunk could be tested, and under the microscope they could tell if it was from someone who was alive or dead. There are differences between the two and they would be able to tell.

He also stated that the hair found could be tested for paternity. Which in the grand scheme of things doesn't matter (Caylee just needs to be found!) but I hadn't thought of that before.

Anyways, sorry to ramble but wanted to share a few things that interested me. I've only watched the first 10 minutes or so... hopefully they'll cover more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste