Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
body language expert coming up on fox to discuss Casey's body language while in court and what it could mean....

I just thought of something everyone. Remember when Cindy said that before the police came to the house, they sat down and made myspace pages to "get the word out that Caylee was missing" to all her friends? Well she wouldn't have done that until after she BELIEVED Caylee was missing. I think the 2nd 911 call that we heard was when she finally believed Caylee was missing,.. so here is the thing. While Casey is on the phone with 911 the cops actually came. SO,.. WHEN did they do the myspace pages????? After the police came??? She testified that they did it BEFORE they came. It makes no sense.

FOX news Phil Ketting just said that ZG is a mystery woman. That the woman that was interviewed spells her first name differently. That would explain the woman intervewed not knowing Casey,and Casey not recognizing the ZG they interviewed. Have I missed this in the post or is this new. I'm soooooo confused.

I just thought of something everyone. Remember when Cindy said that before the police came to the house, they sat down and made myspace pages to "get the word out that Caylee was missing" to all her friends? Well she wouldn't have done that until after she BELIEVED Caylee was missing. I think the 2nd 911 call that we heard was when she finally believed Caylee was missing,.. so here is the thing. While Casey is on the phone with 911 the cops actually came. SO,.. WHEN did they do the myspace pages????? After the police came??? She testified that they did it BEFORE they came. It makes no sense.

The myspace pages were done the following day before the police came not the night of the 911 calls.

Well, well, so it was Grama who first noticed 'the dead body smell in the damn car'. This case just gets weirder and weirder.:confused:

Oh Gotcha!!! :) Makes sense. Another thing is can they check the pool to make that determination? Or would chlorine kill the evidence? My mom has an inground pool, but we've believe it or not, never had this come up. LOL

Does anyone know this information? Can evidence be gleaned from that pool? even today?

ooh great question! (and i really think we're onto something here!!) I think that there could be no evidence still in that pool. Chlorine is the same chemical as bleach (only bleach is actually LESS concentrated). I know this because the house we just bought has a pool and I've never had one before so I have done lots of research on the chemicals needed, etc. So no, I wouldn't think there would be ANYthing in the way of evidence that they could get from the pool. But if they do find the body, they would be able to determine whether or not she drowned (I would imagine).

BTW - the pool is on the other side of the yard, on the other side of the screened porch, not in the small yard where the playhouse is. You might be able to see it on google earth, but its not always accurate in the location of a specific address. :confused:

That's right on, I have had problems with that night and the times as well.

BTW - the pool is on the other side of the yard, on the other side of the screened porch, not in the small yard where the playhouse is. You might be able to see it on google earth, but its not always accurate in the location of a specific address. :confused:[/quote]

SNIPPED

You could also try the Orange County Tax Collectors site and see if they have arial views in their property searches. Use that to compare Google Earth images and get the right address.

If you know the answer TIA. I can't get on to the chat site, probably because my computer blocks it from work. But I always check in and out and will get on as time permits at home tonite, depending if my little guy cooperates!!!

Very good observation - I don't know what to make of it! Because after the first call, I assumed that Casey just hadn't told Cindy that she had not seen her for 31 days, just that she was with Zanny and they would get her the next morning. Then by the time of the 2nd 911 call, Cindy is frantic and the police arrive during that call, so the myspace pages had to have been created before that. Hmmmm. Does anyone have the link to the article or interview where Cindy actually SAID that the myspace pages were created prior to the police arriving? When the police arrived, they didn't arrest Casey right away did they? Maybe the myspace pages were made later that night, after the police left? I think I need to go back and dig up some of the early reports and see how this all started!

Very good observation - I don't know what to make of it! Because after the first call, I assumed that Casey just hadn't told Cindy that she had not seen her for 31 days, just that she was with Zanny and they would get her the next morning. Then by the time of the 2nd 911 call, Cindy is frantic and the police arrive during that call, so the myspace pages had to have been created before that. Hmmmm. Does anyone have the link to the article or interview where Cindy actually SAID that the myspace pages were created prior to the police arriving? When the police arrived, they didn't arrest Casey right away did they? Maybe the myspace pages were made later that night, after the police left? I think I need to go back and dig up some of the early reports and see how this all started!
The myspace pages were done the following day before the police came not the night of the 911 calls.

God i wish someone could make this girl talk so at the very least, that beautiful little girl(Caylee) could have a proper burial. I'm sick wondering where she could be, and if we will ever TRULY know. At some point the grandparents will have to see, and if not, her brother maybe. He seems to have a close relationship with her through their myspace postings. This case really really bothers me.

The woman that is (body language expert) she on bill O Reilly a lot basically said Cindy knows more then she is saying and Cindy touching her self (rubbing arms,touching face) is a sigh of trying to comfort her self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member