Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the delay between the 911 calls can be explained by the following. First family was focusing on the car and the thefts and did not realize anything was up with Caylee. Casey first stalled by saying child was at babysitter and that she would take them there in the morning. The brother first argued that they could wait till morning. After a further private talk with brother Casey admitted that she had not seen child for 31 days and whereabouts were unknown. At this point it dawned on the family that the situation was dire. Now all hell breaks loose and second call was made.

Very similar to my thinking:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67966

*points you to the JonBenet Ramsey forum*

Yes, the JonBenet Ramsey forum is the reason for my joining two years ago, and the reason for my two year absence from posting since joining! lol

Halie: how could daughter explain lack of money? It doesnt seem like she had worked much so did her Mother pay for everything? So many unanswered questions. But I think Caylee was probably a very smart little girl and if there was no Zanny, she wouldve been able to tell her Grandma.
Does anyone know how long Casey worked at Universal?

:waitasec: Could Cindy have been paying Caylee's "babysitter" every week?

If so, that would give Casey some spending money...since friend Tara says they were NEVER apart..

NG states Casey was fired in 2006, but no word on when she started IIRC.

I agree about the speculation. There is nothing to indicate that either grandparent was involved in Caylee's disappearance at all. I find it very upsetting that people are attempting to twist everything they say and do into something evil and sinister.

I doubt anyone does it to intentionally be mean or hurtful.... I think it's people's frustration at Casey's behavior since this story broke. It's impossible to get your mind around the idea that a mother would mislead police, the FBI, her own family when it comes to producing her own baby. The more you try to understand this... the more your imagination takes over.

I think people post at boards such as this one because they deeply care about VICTIMS of crimes... for many different reasons.

In the old days, it would only be neighbors whispering on their phones or behind fences about what happened with that family down the street.

Suddenly, you have the entire world reduced to a neighborhood due to 24/7 news coverage AND the internet. People start to feel emotionally invested in stranger's lives.

That's a double-edged sword.... you have a world of support at your disposal BUT you can also unearth a lot of neighborhood gossips who LOVE a scandal.

The media doesn't help when they keep using stories as these mainly as 'teases' for their own ratings. They love to fuel a fire but don't offer any worthwhile 'news.'

I agree about the speculation. There is nothing to indicate that either grandparent was involved in Caylee's disappearance at all. I find it very upsetting that people are attempting to twist everything they say and do into something evil and sinister.

It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks they are not involved in Caylee's disappearance. It's really sad to see Cindy on TV - that she's in denial is obvious and it's painful to watch her meltdown. I would not want to walk half a mile in her shoes.

:waitasec: Could Cindy have been paying Caylee's "babysitter" every week?

If so, that would give Casey some spending money...since friend Tara says they were NEVER apart..

NG states Casey was fired in 2006, but no word on when she started IIRC.

GM did say at the bond hearing that Casey just needed spending money. She probably did pay the nanny. Casey used that as her "check" from working.

Well, I too consider myself a Christian. I remember my mother, God rest her soul, had a saying "When you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas"

As a Christian father he should have asked himself a few things about the kind of women his son chose to date. When he did spend time with Casey he should have told her about the love of God.

Unfortunately, that is not his fault. But he needs to take a bit of the responsibility too.

When a child is missing, or possibly murdered people are going to wonder what happened. They are going to investigate it and a lot of stuff is going to come out.

That's life.

Isn't it amazing that in his telling us that we are judgmental he is judging us

WS's is about discussing crimes. All sorts of folks read our comments here people. You would be surprised! We aren't judging, we are wondering how things could have gone so wrong! Sometimes you can love your kids so much that you forget to discipline them. The bible also says, Mr. Grund..spare the rod and spoil the child.

Just be aware of that. In trying to solve crimes things have to be discussed. No one's kids are perfect not his, not mine and not yours.

When our kids are involved in things they put all of us up for examination.

The past is the past Mr. Grund. Now perhaps you can "minister" to them all about the forgiveness of sins!

Dear Mr. Grund,

You write of not throwing stones and yet you throw them yourself. These people are not here to hurt but rather to find a child. Surely such slight hurts that you mention are worth bearing for the sake of the search to find this child.

Cindy Anthony said something along the line of "I don't care if you call me a B!!!!, just keep looking for Caylee." Far better words to heed than yours.

It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks they are not involved in Caylee's disappearance. It's really sad to see Cindy on TV - that she's in denial is obvious and it's painful to watch her meltdown. I would not want to walk half a mile in her shoes.

You're definitely not the only one. I feel horrible for her. My instinct is to say, "Well, it's past time for her to face the facts," but the facts all point to something that she simply cannot accept, and likely will not accept without a confession and/or a body.

And I can't bring myself to fault her for it. We all do what we have to do to get to sleep at night, and to get up in the morning.

hey Blink!...are you over here?....

i saw where you questioned the same thing i did...about the GM saying the name "zanny" so casually, as if she knew the person.....or knew the name at least.....could this be a name that Casey had been using for along time, as far as with her mother, as a "babysitter"?......the friend named Tara, said on NG that her along with some other friends would occasionally babysit Caylee.....maybe Casey used that name with the mother over a period of time, rather than tell her who was really babysitting.......:confused:

I don't think there are a whole lot of people on the forum who actually think that the grandparents were involved in Caylee's death, if she is, in fact, dead. For the most part, people believe that they are involved in the cover-up to save their daughter's butt.

Strange. I have been actually defending Jesse Grund here since I personally believe what he told LE is true and that he would know Caylee's voice if he heard it in the background. If Mr. Grund wants to add me to his myspace blog...GREAT! BRING IT ON! Since I am on Jesse's side regarding the call, however, he owes me an apology I should expect to see on that same blog!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

4 All My New "FRIENDS" at Websleuth.com - Casting Stones
Current mood: determined
Category: Religion and Philosophy

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=417843893
Jesse's dad's blog about WS.

FYI HE QUOTES MANY MEMBER'S HERE

I know I am way behind, but I just have to comment on this. Of course he is welcome to come on here as is everyone. I have made the comment that his site is weird. I even read his 30 page dissertation and that was even more weird.
Just had to say it. Going back to catch up now.

arrrgh...it's only what we've already heard on the second 911 call...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member