Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say that I hope everyone does realize that many comments here are read by family and friends. I honestly do not believe anyone has malicious intentions for their speculations. We should all apologize for any hurt that comments here have brought to the Anthony family or to others such as Mr. Grund.

To answer a question several have asked about. I caught a quick news comment regarding where the Gpa was going with the cooler in his car. I understood that he was heading north to investigate some of the tips regarding sightings of Caylie. I also heard that the first person with the sighting at the airport had first called LE and had no response at all, so THEN she contacted the family with the information.

Also, I believe the information regarding the chemicals emitted by rotting trash is true. Is this not why cadaver dogs are of no use in finding bodies in landfills? When a search is done there, video never shows dogs being used, just people and machines digging through the trash piles.

As far as grandma... after hearing the 911 tapes I think we've all seen a different side of her.

I didn't understand when this case first broke why people were accusing her of anything. But her comments at Casey's bond hearing changed my mind. Not simply b/c she was uncooperative, but mainly because of the discrepancy of when she last saw Caylee. I guess I don't understand how you could forget having her on a holiday- Father's Day. Holidays tend to stick out in peoples minds. If someone asked you what you did during the month of July, the first thing that would probably come to your mind is what you did on vacation (if you went on one) or what you did July 4th. Why July 4th? Because it's a holiday. I just can't ignore her date discrepancy. But I'd basically buy her story if it weren't for that.

If the Anthony family watched any or all of the Natalee case they have learned.
NO BODY NO CRIME. I think they believe this in their hearts.
Excluding Casey who knows the truth.
IMO

MySpace is a public forum that anyone can read, unless your profile is set to private, and from what I understand, even then it's not a guarantee that your profile will remain private. Why is it that people knowingly post personal information and then cry "poor me" when the information is used in a way that they don't like? Don't be stupid enough to put the information out there if you don't want people to see it, duh!

As a Christian father he should have asked himself a few things about the kind of women his son chose to date. When he did spend time with Casey he should have told her about the love of God.

Unfortunately, that is not his fault. But he needs to take a bit of the responsibility too.

This comment makes me a bit uncomfortable. How do we know what private conversations Mr. Grund had with his son regarding Casey? How do we know whether or not Mr. Grund chose to bring the word of God to Casey? Is that even relevant here? Can we please get back to discussing this missing child and stop worrying about the ethics or morality or religious accountability of Mr. Grund? I'm dropping the issue now. Mr. Grund (and all friends/family of the Anthony's who may be viewing this)........you have my apologies if anything I said was hurtful to you. We all want to find Caylee, and find out what happened to her. Plain and simple.

He was on here last night as "Sword's Man" if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks Olive, that's what I thought as well...that he became a member when I saw that name. :)

I'm going to have to go back and read his blog, I wasn't able to do that when a copy of it was posted here..had to wake DH up for work, yada yada, so I'm way behind now, lol

I think Jesse's dad makes a very valid point.....

people sometimes DO get over-zealous in their speculations about various crimes & I think it can be very hurtful when they start tracking down all sorts of friends &/or relatives of POI.

In this day & age of the internet & people writing all sorts of personal messages on social networks, they never imagine that their words may some day be held under a microscope & analyzed by complete strangers.

I suppose that's as good a reason as any to NOT post personal info, private messages or photos in public... you just never know when you might prefer to have privacy. Once it's out there in cyberland.... it can be out there forever & you have no control over it anymore.

I think Casey's friends & family members are also victim's of Casey's lies & manipulation & whether they try to defend her or throw her to the wolves.... it's a no win situation for them. They've been scarred. For life.

It's very sad how many lives have been changed because of Casey's choices.. whatever they turn out to have been!

yeah....i pretty much thought this from the beginning, but i really do believe that Casey killed Caylee...wish they'd hurry up & find her:(

greta: everyone on the panel...even the defense attnys including gloria alred.....agreed that something stinks with this case. Ted and Berny are suspicious of grandma. Baez is still refusing to work with LE

How did the grandmother know what Caylee was wearing when she went missing if she hadn't seen her???

She wasn't describing Caylee, she was talking about what Casey was currently wearing.

OK Back to the case and off of the family saga who has nothing to do with this anyway. No one has said the Grunds are responsible in any way for Caylee missing here.

I am watching Greta and find it really interesting. Thoughts so far?

I think we need a thread (Yes, I am thread crazy!) for questions we would like to see asked by our media anchors in this case. Maybe one of their staffers will actually appease us and ask some of the hard hitting questions we want answers to!

Just want to say that I hope everyone does realize that many comments here are read by family and friends. I honestly do not believe anyone has malicious intentions for their speculations. We should all apologize for any hurt that comments here have brought to the Anthony family or to others such as Mr. Grund.

To answer a question several have asked about. I caught a quick news comment regarding where the Gpa was going with the cooler in his car. I understood that he was heading north to investigate some of the tips regarding sightings of Caylie. I also heard that the first person with the sighting at the airport had first called LE and had no response at all, so THEN she contacted the family with the information.

Also, I believe the information regarding the chemicals emitted by rotting trash is true. Is this not why cadaver dogs are of no use in finding bodies in landfills? When a search is done there, video never shows dogs being used, just people and machines digging through the trash piles.

With all due respect Raeann, I don't think we owe Mr. Grund an apology. He came on here and was sneaky about who he was. Why didn't he confront us then?

I can't remember another case where this has happened. To me it makes this case all the more bizarre. I mean, he had all that stuff on his MYSPACE account. ALL of them do. It's not like we walked into their homes and stoled their diaries. If you put things on MYSPACE, they are for public consumption.

:argue:Were still waiting for the DNA results from both the yard and car.

Pd is still looking for Caylee and there is probably more than one team working on the case 24/7.

Two dogs two different hits is a serious subject to contend with. Personally I trust those dogs.

There are many people who were and are involved with Casey. Time lines and theories are vital to the case. Unfortunately individuals involved in one form or another within the case will be viewed and varies theories and thoughts behind those views will come and go. Some build into logical thought patterns others may simply appear illogical but may actually contain bits of the bigger puzzle. Bottom line where is Caylee, were all trying to figure this out along with many other missing cases?

OK Back to the case and off of the family saga who has nothing to do with this anyway. No one has said the Grunds are responsible in any way for Caylee missing here.

I am watching Greta and find it really interesting. Thoughts so far?

I think we need a thread (Yes, I am thread crazy!) for questions we would like to see asked by our media anchors in this case. Maybe one of their staffers will actually appease us and ask some of the hard hitting questions we want answers to!
My thoughts on Greta so far? I am glad she has her panel back tonight. I agree with Ted and Bernie. What kind of a mother is that calm when her child has been missing for 31 days???

I don't think there are a whole lot of people on the forum who actually think that the grandparents were involved in Caylee's death, if she is, in fact, dead. For the most part, people believe that they are involved in the cover-up to save their daughter's butt.

Exactly - people may believe we all enjoy thinking the worst about these family members, but that's not true. I think they are desperate to somehow save their daughter, and they are also in denial to a certain extent. I don't know what they know.

This case has been going on for some weeks and we've had time to observe the grandparents and the way they talk about things. I don't think that many people here jump to conclusions. I saw the grandparents as victims of their own daughter's lies until just a few days ago when I started getting suspicious.

Well, we are all coming on here being sneaky then, since no one uses their own name or posts personal information that can identify them. How many people posting here say, this is my full name, this is the city where I live and here is my myspace page link so you can identify all my friends and family, too? I choose not to even click on these links when posted here unless they are pages devoted to the missing person and intended for use for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member