Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I agree with you. Those gut instincts are horrendous and my gut is telling me that she is another angel watching over us.
You know I have to ask this...and I apologize, but you did bring it up...but do you not feel the same about Jennifer? I know I do. :(

let me find it...it was a interview with Cindy and lawyer.

On the other hand, if someone is aware that Caylee is not alive and has pertinent information about where her body is, this particular reward gives them no incentive to step forward.

True, but it is up to the people offering the reward to determine the terms. I'm sure they are just as concerned as anyone about what has become of Caylee but, at this point it looks as if the writing is on the wall. Why pay someone to give them information that LE probably already has or is close to learning? IF Caylee is already dead, which is very likely unfortunately, a reward isn't going to help bring her back. It could save another child.

Instead, she is ordering around the Prosecutor, the Judge, the media, or anyone else that she feels makes her look bad.

It does make her look horrible! I am not sure if that is a way for her to prove to Casey how much she supports her etc...I just keep thinking I would much rather it be something like I described over a grandmother helping her daughter bury and hide her grandbaby. It just is sickening to me to think of it in that aspect.

I thought they said that she is in a cell with only a blanket (not even her underwear) and on like a suicide watch?

Yes, I believe I read that at a media link...but it was said by Casey's lawyer.

I thought they said that she is in a cell with only a blanket (not even her underwear) and on like a suicide watch?

Yes, I remember hearing that--maybe she can watch tv from her cell though?? Meaning the TV isoutside her cell attached to a wall somewhere? I just keep thinking there has to be a plausible explanation for a grandmother to act like Cindy is acting.

Cindy stated on one of the shows the other night that Casey has access to a blanket and (overalls?). Actually she didn't stated it. Greta or someone asked that and Cindy said thats what she was told.

You know I have to ask this...and I apologize, but you did bring it up...but do you not feel the same about Jennifer? I know I do. :(

I don't- I still feel Jennifer is out there. I do think it would be more of a human trafficking thing, but I just don't feel that she is no longer with us.

For just one minute reflect back to mothers or grandmothers that have lost their children or grandchildren who have been on the national news in the past few years...Have you EVER seen this behavior before in the initial stages of an investigation? I haven't. The women were BEGGING, SOBBING, AND PLEADING for ANY information that would lead them to their missing loved one. Day after day after day. They were relentless in their pursuit. They didn't have to point it out that it was the main objective on their minds. They didn't have to point at posters on billboards. We knew why they were there without question.

Now ask yourself how this is different.

(I am talking about Cindy, the grandmother here. We already know Casey's reaction is beyond absurd.)

I have a question and if it's already been asked and answered please forgive me. How can Cindy and George, Caseys mother be posting a $250,000.00 reward if they don't have $50,000.00 to pay a bondsman to bail Casey out of jail. IMO I believe the reason she can post that award amount is because she know's Caylee is dead and that she and her daughter and most likely her husband know's where Caylee is. Am I crazy for thinking this thought?

One more quick point on this. It was on CNN Headline News sometime today that the family has the $50,000 to get Casey out, it is the $500,000 collateral that they can not come up with. They said they only have $60,000 in equity in their house.

Yes, I remember hearing that--maybe she can watch tv from her cell though?? Meaning the TV isoutside her cell attached to a wall somewhere? I just keep thinking there has to be a plausible explanation for a grandmother to act like Cindy is acting.

If Cindy is doing what you are suggesting, then Cindy is playing a dangerous game with her own legal status. Cindy can do what she believes in, as long as she doesn't break the law and hinder the investigation and prosecution. That's where the line has to be drawn.

For just one minute reflect back to mothers or grandmothers that have lost their children or grandchildren who have been on the national news in the past few years...Have you EVER seen this behavior before in the initial stages of an investigation? I haven't. The women were BEGGING, SOBBING, AND PLEADING for ANY information that would lead them to their missing loved one. Day after day after day. They were relentless in their pursuit. They didn't have to point it out that it was the main objective on their minds. They didn't have to point at posters on billboards. We knew why they were there without question.

Now ask yourself how this is different.

The only one I can think of is Melinda Duckett......and/or maybe Drew Peterson, but that is in a different aspect.

I don't- I still feel Jennifer is out there. I do think it would be more of a human trafficking thing, but I just don't feel that she is no longer with us.
Thanks for your answer. I really wanted to know how you felt...gut feeling. Now, I don't know whether to hope you are right or not. Tough call. :(

Is it possible that she was not ready to have a baby when she became pregnant, but was bullied into it? Then, when the engagement broke off, all of the people who had promised they would help her raise the baby just told her she was on her own? Maybe she really did give the baby to someone else to raise, but she did not want Caylee to be raised by either set of grandparents?

I took in a 16 year old mother and her three week old baby who were homeless because her father had kicked her out for being a 'sinner'. They lived me for almost two years, and I drove her halfway across the country to her parents house on the baby's first Christmas. I completely expected the grandparents to melt when they saw the sweet little boy. Her father slammed the door in her face, would not even look at his own grandson, and I thought: Young girl. Newborn Son. Middle of winter. Open your book.

They're doing fine now. She is happily married with a beautiful family of her own. She dubbed me 'Grandma Ish', because I had told her that all he needed was one grandma~ish person to help her out. I don't know if her father ever once thought how difficult he had made life for that innocent little baby due to his own sheer stubbornness. He almost died of pneumonia from being exposed to the cold and not having steady warm formula. I love them all so much. How could anyone not help a little baby?

Sorry for the OT part of my post.:blowkiss:

ETA: I was also brutally assaulted when I was a child. I have never been ably to give birth to my own babies as a consequence of the assault, so to me this little newborn and his Mom were blessings from God. I find Websleuths to be a very kind and welcoming and supportive place for victims. (That is the main point of the site, as far as I've seen, in the small amount of time I've been here.)

(((Truly)))............you are an angel, a guardian angel............:blowkiss:

The only one I can think of is Melinda Duckett......and/or maybe Drew Peterson, but that is in a different aspect.
Right. Now I am talking about the grandmother, Cindy, here and not Casey, the mother. (I corrected this on my previous post.)

Thanks for your answer. I really wanted to know how you felt...gut feeling. Now, I don't know whether to hope you are right or not. Tough call. :(

You are right- it is a tough call--- one hand you hope that she is up above watching over us all so that her nightmare has ended, on the other, you don't want to accept that she is no longer with us but also dont want to accept the literal hell she would be going through.

But in the 2 1/2 years that I have been on websleuths, and following the cases that have come up after Jenn, you usually get a feeling, and for some reason, can't quite explain it, my feeling is she is still with us and alive.

Now if we could just find her already, that would be great!!!!

How long before we should hear something back on the results of the tests on the car? Anyone have an idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back