Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm staying around because I'm impressed with the posters here. IMO when a child is missing you tell law enforcement the complete truth - good, bad, or ugly.

ITA. I would be more open to giving poor Caylee's family members the benefit of the doubt if they weren't defending Casey not telling LE all she knows, and if they would stop playing these games, IMO. An innocent child is MISSING and she doesn't deserve this. I WILL say that I'm glad Cindy is keeping this story in the media, no matter how snippy she is with the reporters....I think the media is going to help tremendously in this case.

I'll be able to have more sympathy for the family members once LE finds out what happened to Caylee. Until then, I just want this little girl found and I'm angry that IMO her family is making it worse by not telling all they know.

All just my opinion.

Caylee's mother apparently abandoned her car in the parking lot earlier in the week. When Caylee's grandparents found out two or three days later, it was then they also found out Caylee was missing and asked the sheriff's office to investigate. It is unclear, though, why Casey left her car sitting in the parking lot.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16940013/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=news

So the car was only abandoned for 2 or 3 days.

50k flyers donated to find missing girl

In addition to flyers donated, a $5,000 reward has been offered by the Never Lose Hope Foundation to find Caylee.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

FINALLY THEY ARE GIVING A REWARD!!!!! You'd think GM would have put some money in as well! I really think she knows what happened to Caylee as well. Maybe her and Casey got into a fight about Caylee and they accidentally killed her. JMO,.. who knows???? This case is getting stranger and stranger!:confused:

Hi guys,
I am new to all this and I have only posted a couple of times. I have been trying to keep up but it is hard with a 17 month old running around. I was wondering and maybe this has been brought up before. But what if, Caylee's dad is not dead, and just maybe that Casey sent her to be with her Dad, because of her mother wanting to take Caylee away. Just MO, the reason I was thinking this, is because the 17 month is my grandson that I took from my daughter, DSS was after her and I got custody of him before he was put in the system. Thank God I have him now, My daughter ran and moved around with alot of drug heads and still does. I am just throwing out something here and hoping for the very best for that sweet child.
PS.. Please forgive my spelling.

Hi Raine!

This would be GREAT if this is truly what is going on. If that's the case though, Casey needs to speak up and tell LE.

I'm sure this has been discussed, but has LE obtained any search warrants for Casey's phone records, computer, etc.? TIA!

jmo

No wait.. if the car was only abandoned for 2 or 3 days, why would Casey be using Amy's car for a week?

I saw that. Is grandma saying that she was jealous, or Casey was jealous? Of what? That statement can be taken in a couple of different ways.

My take is that Gma is saying Casey was jealous of Gma's relationship with Caylee. I'm sure Gma did all the caretaking for Caylee and

-- this is pure speculation here-- maybe Caylee fell or something and went to Gma for comfort, causing Casey to have a jealous fit.

From Gma's blog, it is apparent something happened. It is also apparent that Casey was lying to mom & dad and stealing from them, apparently lots of money, before Caylee went missing. For Gma to come out now and say that Casey is a good mom and is misunderstood, etc. etc. shows us exactly how Casey got to be in the place she is in right now, in my opinion. This is a case of the parents letting the child run wild and making excuses for their bad behavior, instead of calling the kid on it or getting the kid some professional help. So now Casey, used to ruling the roost, is using Caylee to torture her parents.

That's how I read it anyway.......

Salem

Yes she does and she is one smart woman! She is always kind and always classy.
I think Fox should stop giving Cindy air time. She is NUTZ :crazy:

Agree. the media is not going to help in this,LE will get to the truth,and i think Casey will have company.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...//www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,387283,00.html

This is the Fox News video from this morning. Cindy says now that Caylee has been missing from Casey on June 14th. Not the 9th? This is the confrontational interview with Cindy on the phone. Cindy actually hung up on the interview.

Thank you for sharing that link. I now was able to watch "the video" that has been discussed all morning!

I still don't see a whole lot wrong with GM.
She sounds frustrated, angry and tired. Who wouldnt be!
If something like this were to happen to my children and grandchildren I would be nuttier than peter pan. I think most just get a spokesperson for fear of doing and saying the wrong thing. One little angry slip and the world can turn against you. Someone needs to send GM a note to get someone else to do interviews. But then again there are those that might say her silence would mean she is guilty of something.

Aside from expecting her to be angry (she may be more angry at herself for allowing her daughter to snow her) I do think she is hiding a secret. Either a family's secret or her daughters secret.

The only secret I can think of that would keep me from telling where my child is (if she is safe) is paternity. But dad would have to be into some crazy stuff for me to hide a child.

I am holding out hope that Casey is just a nut job that convinced someone to hide little Caylee.

These are all JMO

Hi guys,
I am new to all this and I have only posted a couple of times. I have been trying to keep up but it is hard with a 17 month old running around. I was wondering and maybe this has been brought up before. But what if, Caylee's dad is not dead, and just maybe that Casey sent her to be with her Dad, because of her mother wanting to take Caylee away. Just MO, the reason I was thinking this, is because the 17 month is my grandson that I took from my daughter, DSS was after her and I got custody of him before he was put in the system. Thank God I have him now, My daughter ran and moved around with alot of drug heads and still does. I am just throwing out something here and hoping for the very best for that sweet child.
PS.. Please forgive my spelling.

Your grandchild is so lucky! You took the appropriate and expected action of a loving grandparent. Kudos to you.

Yes, there is some speculation that Caylee could be with her father.

Caylee's mother apparently abandoned her car in the parking lot earlier in the week. When Caylee's grandparents found out two or three days later, it was then they also found out Caylee was missing and asked the sheriff's office to investigate. It is unclear, though, why Casey left her car sitting in the parking lot.

So the car was only abandoned for 2 or 3 days.

the tow company says they towed it on the 30th of June...Cindy did not call police until what?? July 12th? I believe the car was in the parking lot a few days before it was towed so imo I think it had to be left at the Amscott sometime during the week of the 25th-29th of June at the latest...
If that letter was sent out on the 30th of June surely Cindy got it by the first week of July and then a few days later contacted LE...so the time-line there seems a little off to me...

Way to go Meghan!

I could tell by the look on Meghan's face, she was absolutely surprised to get this attitude from Cindy.

Media and LE is giving them plenty of rope.

I have never ever heard a family member asking for the media's HELP in finding their missing loved on be so RUDE and arrogant! I game gma a pass on the Geraldo interview and chalked it up to being stressed and tired. But this is uncalled for!
IMO, gma knows something. The family needs to be truthful and Caylee will be found! Casey and gma need to get their acts together and SPEAK THE TRUTH asap! :mad:

My take is that Gma is saying Casey was jealous of Gma's relationship with Caylee. I'm sure Gma did all the caretaking for Caylee and

-- this is pure speculation here-- maybe Caylee fell or something and went to Gma for comfort, causing Casey to have a jealous fit.

From Gma's blog, it is apparent something happened. It is also apparent that Casey was lying to mom & dad and stealing from them, apparently lots of money, before Caylee went missing. For Gma to come out now and say that Casey is a good mom and is misunderstood, etc. etc. shows us exactly how Casey got to be in the place she is in right now, in my opinion. This is a case of the parents letting the child run wild and making excuses for their bad behavior, instead of calling the kid on it or getting the kid some professional help. So now Casey, used to ruling the roost, is using Caylee to torture her parents.

That's how I read it anyway.......

Salem

Salem, I've been leaning along these same lines as well. But I also think Amy had something to do with it. Casey steals money from her before Amy goes on a trip to PR. Amy still lets Casey use her car and her b/f while she's away, and live at her place, yet she only kicks her out AFTER she returns.

I don't think Amy thought it through, she reported Casey stealing money to Cindy when questioned about Casey's whereabouts. I'm guessing Amy never thought this would get LE involved.

All IMO, of course.

Hi, Raine and bless you for keeping your grandson safe. I know it must have been tough having to fight for him.

Thank you for sharing that link. I now was able to watch "the video" that has been discussed all morning!

I still don't see a whole lot wrong with GM.
She sounds frustrated, angry and tired. Who wouldnt be!
If something like this were to happen to my children and grandchildren I would be nuttier than peter pan. I think most just get a spokesperson for fear of doing and saying the wrong thing. One little angry slip and the world can turn against you. Someone needs to send GM a note to get someone else to do interviews. But then again there are those that might say her silence would mean she is guilty of something.

Aside from expecting her to be angry (she may be more angry at herself for allowing her daughter to snow her) I do think she is hiding a secret. Either a family's secret or her daughters secret.

The only secret I can think of that would keep me from telling where my child is (if she is safe) is paternity. But dad would have to be into some crazy stuff for me to hide a child.

I am holding out hope that Casey is just a nut job that convinced someone to hide little Caylee.

These are all JMO

I am sure kidfinder network and the never lose hope foundation have already suggested a spokesperson for the family. I believe that is standard in their interactions with the family.

Yes she does and she is one smart woman! She is always kind and always classy.
I think Fox should stop giving Cindy air time. She is NUTZ :crazy:
I work in TV. The fact that grandma is so off the handle with reporters is ratings gold. No way are they going to stop talking to her as long as she's willing to put herself out there.

It's already starting to become a media circus, courtesy of Geraldo bringing on Dog the Bounty Hunter to weigh in with color commentary.

From the network's standpoint, more eyeballs is always good (same theory applies to local stations and news media).

From the standpoint of Caylee's recovery, more media attention is better than less, and grandma's confrontational demeanor only serves to put more pressure on the family to cough up what they know but aren't saying.

Caylee wouldn't have even had to get hurt for Casey to be jealous. She took that little girl from the only home she'd ever know with people who were caring for her. I am sure Caylee cried for her grandma and that really got on Casey's nerves. But was it enough for Casey to do something terrible about it?

Hmmmmm, I wonder which media outlet has it right? lol. The below quote is from the Sheriff's Spokesman:

6-30-08 Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, told the Sentinel that she received a letter informing her that the car was found abandoned and had been towed. The white 1998 Pontiac was towed June 30 from an Amscot Financial store at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road, said sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,6258291.story

I still can't convince myself to believe Casey did something horrible to Caylee. I do believe she hid her out to keep her away from Cindy.

I think Cindy is under some tremendous stress, no doubting that, but there is something way off. Possibly whatever transpired between the two prior to Casey moving out.

One thing I see for sure is guilt with Cindy about something. That very well could have been guilt from pushing Casey away.

But for her to go on and on about who does and doesn't have a key to the shed, tells me that even they didn't trust Casey. Point blank.

Did anyone else catch the threat Gma threw out about making Meghan look bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme