Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Casey buried her daughter in the back yard. I think she brought her to the back yard after she was dead and planned to bury her. No shovel so she had to borrow the neighbors. Digging a hole was alot harder than she thought so she put Caylee back in the trunk with the shovel and took her elsewhere to get rid of the body. It couldn't be too far away. I wish they would bring in TESS to look for the dead body. I think LE needs to scour the area for soft dirt, fields, vacant lots, homes etc. to see if they can find the body.

PS--Maggots come from flies often specific types that love dead bodies
The old pizza I have in my trash bags has never attracted maggots. This would be a lot less likely if one put the trash bag in the trunk--Not alot of flies in my trunk either. Also LE is correct --nothing else smells like a decomposing body. Same can be said for the odor of burned human flesh. Makes me want to barf!!!!

i could see maggots with raw meat. but a cooked pizza... it just turns to jerky and dries out!

decomposing bodies smell really really awful. i'll agree with you there.

And how long will it be before the G-MA is implicated as being involved and is arrrested herself on a buffet of charges? There are many charges I can think of they should charge Cindy with. She has to know something she has a nervouse quirk of messing with her hair and forehead, he words are too calculated. To me, her stories have stunk like something rotten all along.

PS--Maggots come from flies often specific types that love dead bodies
The old pizza I have in my trash bags has never attracted maggots. This would be a lot less likely if one put the trash bag in the trunk--Not alot of flies in my trunk either. Also LE is correct --nothing else smells like a decomposing body. Same can be said for the odor of burned human flesh. Makes me want to barf!!!!

:puke: Me too!

Good thinking though - really good thinking..... I'm gonna have to research this a bit - now you got me curious!

I LOVED him! He knows how to do his job, and he did a great job today - his demeanor (body language, tone..) was purposeful and confident.

Oh yea....that reminded me of what I meant to say about the detective today. IMHO he acted like many of us would have acted. He KNOWS what happened, and he is PIZZED!!! He had to maintain protocol on the stand, and that was SO hard for him. Can you just imagine being up there, with the knowledge that he has (and which we are just conjecturing about) and having to be "unbiased"??? I would have wanted to crawl over that table and strangle the truth out of several people!

Lady Bass, I like your theory. In some way or another before this thing is all over Cindy and Casey are going to turn on each other.

If anyone has a chance watch the body language of Casey when Cindy first takes the stand and starts her crying without tears stuff. I have to think that most daughters would have had a more "loving" look on their face when thier mom took up for them. The look was almost like "here she goes again" When her dad took the stand she really burst into tears.

I actually wonder if Cindy was the one being abusive to Caylee. She has a hair-trigger temper and poor impulse control and from what we have learned she drinks a lot. It appears that she was the main caregiver for Caylee while Casey did a lot of partying. If Cindy was working and then came home and had to take care of her grandchild every night she may have lashed out at her more than once.

Just a feeling I can't shake....

Just checking in, does anyone know if Casey is out yet?
I'm so sorry she had to be granted bail, but I would love to be a fly on the wall when this dandy family all gets home together.

I LOVED him! He knows how to do his job, and he did a great job today - his demeanor (body language, tone..) was purposeful and confident.

Really..I felt the opposite about him..I felt he was very egotistical and that he felt whatever he said or did should not be in question. When the defense attorney was trying to pinpoint why it took him more then 2, almost 3 hours to respond to the call at midnight from the family..he just said he was at home . got the call and never gave any reason why it took him that amount of time to get to their home. H e even said he was at home. wasn't because he was asleep, working on other cases, etc. when asked by the defense attorney.

I don't think Casey buried her daughter in the back yard. I think she brought her to the back yard after she was dead and planned to bury her. No shovel so she had to borrow the neighbors. Digging a hole was alot harder than she thought so she put Caylee back in the trunk with the shovel and took her elsewhere to get rid of the body. It couldn't be too far away. I wish they would bring in TESS to look for the dead body. I think LE needs to scour the area for soft dirt, fields, vacant lots, homes etc. to see if they can find the body.

That would work too if she physically moved the body from the trunk to the backyard so the dogs would pick up on the smell there (and the dirt should also match). Personally I can't see moving around my dead child like that -- but I can't relate to anything Casey's done so far (that we know of) either.

If Caylee is dead, something worse than being left in a hot car happened, or cadaver dogs would have hit on the car seat also. So, hypothetically speaking, she died elsewhere and was put into the trunk to be taken somewhere. That's a given.
I was wondering about this. How long after death does the smell of decomposition begin?

From personal experience, I know that in a closed car in a warm environment it's there in 24 hours, but does it begin immediately?

Is it possible that Caylee was left in the car, died of heat exposure but was found shortly after death and then put in the trunk?

Some bleeding heart will cough it up. And then there is always Dr. Phil.

What happens if the Anthonys pay the $50,000 bail bond, and then Casey is re-arrested on other charges in a day or two. Would they get the bail money back? Or is that forever lost?

I think we learned in the McCann case that decomposition smell begins at around two hours.

Cindy is not a big girl. I mean burying someone in a grave takes a lot of shoveling I would think. I just can't see her burying the little girl there by herself. Then moving her, and all this without anyone noticing.

Lady Bass, I like your theory. In some way or another before this thing is all over Cindy and Casey are going to turn on each other.

If anyone has a chance watch the body language of Casey when Cindy first takes the stand and starts her crying without tears stuff. I have to think that most daughters would have had a more "loving" look on their face when thier mom took up for them. The look was almost like "here she goes again" When her dad took the stand she really burst into tears.

I actually wonder if Cindy was the one being abusive to Caylee. She has a hair-trigger temper and poor impulse control and from what we have learned she drinks a lot. It appears that she was the main caregiver for Caylee while Casey did a lot of partying. If Cindy was working and then came home and had to take care of her grandchild every night she may have lashed out at her more than once.

Just a feeling I can't shake....

Bolding is mine CC...I missed the part that Cindy drinks alot...I know she said she has been drinking alot of water and asked for her water while on the stand..but I missed where she said or anyone else said ..she drinks alot. Thank you for enlightening me..but can you help me out with a reference. And CC I am on the same track as you about this crime..but playing devil's advocate here.. I don't think Mom knew what happened, but is desparate to have her family back together...and I would imagine that also means Caylee. As a grandmom myself..I can not imagine a granmother going without contact with this child, in person or over the phone for that amount of time....I know I would be there in a NY minute if I thought anything was going on with one of my grandchildren..and their parents know that too.

Remember, they were moving the playhouse the other day. Does anyone remember if one of the places that the dogs struck on was the playhouse or play house area? Speculation here, but perhaps something happened earlier, and Caindy and Casey or just one of them placed Caylee in the playhouse until they could figure out what to do. Casey thought to burry her in the yard but as others have mentioned found it would take too long to di the hole and changed her mind. Then she was moved to the car so they could figure out what to do next.

OR

Mentioning the shovel, does anyone think it is possible the shovel is the murder weapon? Has it been tested for any trace evidence?

ALSO: I do not have personal witness to a decaying body, but was witness to an accident where a person was burned alive being trapped inside and the smell of burning flesh is one that will never leave my memory as I could smell that smell for weeks it seemed, so I can understand that a decomposing body must be as bad if not worse.

From what he said. he was also very thorough:) interviewing the neighbor, remembering details from the neighbour, such as that day Casey BACKED her car in which she rarely did (the day she borrowed the shovel)
The only one I now feel sorry for is the Father, Mr Anthony. I do think he is totally innocent in all of this mess.

I thought she only kept the shovel about 15/20 minutes. I think she must have left the body in the trunk a few days to still have the smell " if that is what is in the trunk ". I do believe Caylee is no longer alive just not sure of the rest yet.

Also I read somewhere today that the person who picked Casey up where she abandoned the car was known and was to be questioned today.

Really..I felt the opposite about him..I felt he was very egotistical and that he felt whatever he said or did should not be in question. When the defense attorney was trying to pinpoint why it took him more then 2, almost 3 hours to respond to the call at midnight from the family..he just said he was at home . got the call and never gave any reason why it took him that amount of time to get to their home. H e even said he was at home. wasn't because he was asleep, working on other cases, etc. when asked by the defense attorney.

IMO, that was part of the confidence I saw - a confident answer doesn't require great length or explanation (such as Cindy's answer to the whole shed thing ..... :shakehead:

I believe FBI is involved to exclude the allegations of the child crossing state lines, imo. If they do not find her they will need to dispute this theory..

Does it bother anyone else that there have been ZERO organized searches for this child, No contact from the family to TES and NO AMBER ALERT??
Her Mother is making a kidnapping allegation? Hello?

I swear it makes me think LE knows this child is deceased and they are just hopeful to recover her- what other explanation could there be?

A question I asked on the previous thread............if Casey dug up Caylee's body from the grandparent's backyard, and re-buried it...... Where? I'm not familiar with Florida, but I do know Orlando is a big city. Where would be a likely place to begin searching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member