Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Greta did bring up the case. She is going to have something on it after the hurricane news I think. I don't think GM is on tho. I don't think we will see GM on tv live for a while, if at all. She won't want anyone accusing her daughter of any of this. She won't want to answer questions. I sure hope something breaks soon. Wonder if casey is getting out of the pokey tonite?

Wasn't there a promo before the bond hearing about Grandma appearing on her show tonight?

Obviously that whole situation has changed, but I'd be surprised if she didn't trot out the legal panel to weigh in. This IS the biggest story of the day in the type of news she covers.

Why don't they just give Casey sodium penathol? (i know i spelled that wrong)

If I'm not mistaken, that is not at ALL accurate, because is is psychotropic, or psychoactive, or something...also, I think it's considered torture? I'll have to look it up...

from hearing.......gpa was LE in ohio for ten years with trumbell county sheriff's department. I am from Ohio...and know this area..... Wonder what made him leave a job with a decent pension to go to florida?

From what he said. he was also very thorough:) interviewing the neighbor, remembering details from the neighbour, such as that day Casey BACKED her car in which she rarely did (the day she borrowed the shovel)
The only one I now feel sorry for is the Father, Mr Anthony. I do think he is totally innocent in all of this mess.

I don't know how innocent he is or isn't but since he was a previous LE he HAD to smell the stench in that car the day he picked it up and he HAD to know what that stench was! He lied to police telling them it smelled from garbage.

Does anyone know if Jeff Hopkins is the same Jeff that had "Zannie" babysit his son and Casey at babysit Caylee. Cindy said today that Casey met Zannie through Jeff. She babysat his son and that's how Zannie started babysitting Caylee.

Yes he is the one that she mentioned to investigators, that is in the affidavit.

It breaks my heart to think this but an almost three year old child wouldn't be as hard to get rid of as an adult. I am thinking more in terms of dumping her in the water, or a trash bag. I wonder if the police have checked the dumpsters around where they found her car and checked the land fills where the trucks go?

Dang, the dumpsters...Yes there are plenty in the area where the car was found and in that part of Orlando. And it's not an uncommon "burial" site down there :( Once would hope a body would be noticed when they dumped it... but it's easier for a small one not to be seen...

The month or so timeframe makes this so much more difficult for LE - from finding a grave or digging thru a dump (I'm sure it's easy enough to trace which dump trash from dumpsters in the area go to).

As far as swampland that was mentioned by another poster, going outside of that part of Orlando it can be found - not as much as in the past since so much has been filled and paved over, but it's there and a FL native would most likely know where to find it...

I just reviewed the photobucket photos listed in the linked thread, and I have to admit that in the pictures of Casey and Caylee, Casey appears to be very much in love with her child. They both seem so happy in the pictures. And it really appears geniune. Then I went to her brother Lee's myspace, and in almost 80% of the comments Casey leaves him she mentions Caylee. "She's getting so big" "Thanks for making your neice happy today", stuff like that.

This portrait stands in stark contrast to the girl we saw today shackled to her chair.

I just don't get it. I really don't. It makes me incredibly sad.

If Casey killed Caylee intentionally or accidentally, I can see her placing the body in the play house. Casey's immediate response would have been to "come up with a story". The most likely one would have been that someone killed Caysee while she was out palying in the play house. A REALLY good liar would have then "found' the body and blamed the bushy headed stranger that was seen in the neighborhood". A pathological liar who knew that Mother Dearest would cover for her may have possibly taken off for a mini-vacation - in denial even to herself about what had happened. At some point, under circumstances I just can't bear to think of right now, the body was "moved". The shovel may have been borrowed with the intention of burial, but I can guarantee you that it would have been too difficult, and a more practial solution, i.e a lake etc. would have been utilized. This would have required moving the body to the trunk of the car, transporting it to a new location, disposal, and then abandonment of the car, with subsequent relocation to the mini-vacation.

Maybe it is time for a break - I don't think I am being objective anymore.

I'm usually very objective, and try very hard to see all sides of a case. But this one gave me a really bad feeling from the beginning, and the hearing today was ........ well, I'm still not really over it. LE has been sitting on a LOT of evidence, or potential evidence. IMO, they have just been sitting back and waiting for Cindy to say enough to hang herself (or her daughter).

Good point. If the term 'decomposition' can also be used to mean blood or blood residue, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to find it on a playhouse being used by a little kid who could easily get scrapes and cuts. Doesn't explain the trunk, though.

Oh,.. I completely agree that she had to be in the trunk! And she might have been in the backyard as well. But I just thought that and thought I would say it.
This case is truly truly sad. I just don't understand how anyone could hurt their child. IT MAKES ME SICK!:puke:

If I'm not mistaken, that is not at ALL accurate, because is is psychotropic, or psychoactive, or something...also, I think it's considered torture? I'll have to look it up...
What about voluntary hypnosis?

What if she had been put under that playhouse? Buried shallowly under there and she needed the shovel to dig her up and move her. Maybe she got scared about having a body in the yard? all I know is that she took the body to the back yard at the least since the odor was there for the dog.

Scared, panicked, thought too much about it. Moving a body around is actually common. Ick. Usually they are in a rush to bury the body without giving much thought. As days and weeks go my their mind gets the better of them.

I find it amazing how obnoxious people on this forum are being toward the grandmother. The GMA is the ONLY person involved in Caylee's life who has appeared to seriously be concerned about her.

It's because of the grandmother that LE is involved AT ALL. Lee didn't want her to call. The grandfather wasn't pushing. Friends didn't really pay attention

The grandmother is the one that made sure that baby was taken care of for most of her life. The grandmother called everyday trying to talk to that baby. The ONLY person that cared on a daily basis where that girl was. She clearly was trying to give her daughter some distance but was worried. The grandmother is the one that tracked Casey down and insisted on calling the police. No friends cared. Not her brother. Not the gpa.

The grandmother continued to get on on television everyday after experiencing continuous ridiculing and harrassment saying the only thing she probably could - please look for Caylee. It was obvious the daughter had been lying to her about everything so what real information did she have to give? I'm sure the lawyer was begging her not to talk.

She sure didn't seem to be enjoying it to me but she submitted to it again and again just to make sure Caylees picture was out there JUST IN CASE even though I'm sure her heart was sinking. I know she wasn't good on camera but I could see no enjoyment - only duty keeping her going.

I find it unlikely that the gma lied about the fathers day date on purpose. Frankly I think the woman has been delirious since the beginning when it all must have crashed her world. It's no surprise that she would want to protect her father from all this mess and didn't want the police talking to him.

It seems likely her daughter gave her conflicting information on Caylees father among other things so she's going back and forth between what she's been told and what she believes. This is not a premeditated smooth delivery - this is a woman who called police immediately when she became convinced the girl was gone and has gone unscripted into every situation under great pain.

Well,I may not agree with everything you posted, but I think it is a fine post. I like to read posts like this, and liljim's because it helps keep me objective, I think, and to "reign myself back in" as it were...it helps me to try to just look at the facts, and not run off on a long limb;)

So thanks for your post...I might be in the minority, but I appreciate it

I have only been to Florida once so help me out here. Is there alot of places around Orlando that have alligators? I was just thinking, what if Casey disposed of her body in an alligator infested swamp and there will be no body to be found????? I am so hoping this is not the case! :(

Hailiejade I have lived in Florida the last 7 years (Tampa area) and the rule of thumb I have seen and learned...ANY fresh water in Fl can have gators..most do...even the little small retention ponds...Shoot in one of the complexes I lived in we constantly had them find thier way to the fountain!!

I just reviewed the photobucket photos listed in the linked thread, and I have to admit that in the pictures of Casey and Caylee, Casey appears to be very much in love with her child. They both seem so happy in the pictures. And it really appears geniune. Then I went to her brother Lee's myspace, and in almost 80% of the comments Casey leaves him she mentions Caylee. "She's getting so big" "Thanks for making your neice happy today", stuff like that.

This portrait stands in stark contrast to the girl we saw today shackled to her chair.

and it also doesn't jive with her OTHER SIDE......THE FUSIAN CASEY.. It is like she is two different people. I mean some club goers went on the record saying they never even knew she had a child

What about voluntary hypnosis?

Yeah, I wonder about that...but I wonder if she'd actively volunteer. I think you can't just put someone that doesn't want to be hypnotized under hypnosis, so unless she were cooperative...

but yeah, I think that would be a good idea as well

Bolding is mine CC...I missed the part that Cindy drinks alot...I know she said she has been drinking alot of water and asked for her water while on the stand..but I missed where she said or anyone else said ..she drinks alot. Thank you for enlightening me..but can you help me out with a reference. And CC I am on the same track as you about this crime..but playing devil's advocate here.. I don't think Mom knew what happened, but is desparate to have her family back together...and I would imagine that also means Caylee. As a grandmom myself..I can not imagine a granmother going without contact with this child, in person or over the phone for that amount of time....I know I would be there in a NY minute if I thought anything was going on with one of my grandchildren..and their parents know that too.

Cindy's drinking was covered through all of the communication between Casey and her brother Lee on myspace.
They kept the house well stocked with alcohol and even said they had taught the baby how to "take shots!!" It seemed Cindy and Casey enjoyed drinking Alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuppence
I find it amazing how obnoxious people on this forum are being toward the grandmother. The GMA is the ONLY person involved in Caylee's life who has appeared to seriously be concerned about her.

It's because of the grandmother that LE is involved AT ALL. Lee didn't want her to call. The grandfather wasn't pushing. Friends didn't really pay attention

The grandmother is the one that made sure that baby was taken care of for most of her life. The grandmother called everyday trying to talk to that baby. The ONLY person that cared on a daily basis where that girl was. She clearly was trying to give her daughter some distance but was worried. The grandmother is the one that tracked Casey down and insisted on calling the police. No friends cared. Not her brother. Not the gpa.

The grandmother continued to get on on television everyday after experiencing continuous ridiculing and harrassment saying the only thing she probably could - please look for Caylee. It was obvious the daughter had been lying to her about everything so what real information did she have to give? I'm sure the lawyer was begging her not to talk.

She sure didn't seem to be enjoying it to me but she submitted to it again and again just to make sure Caylees picture was out there JUST IN CASE even though I'm sure her heart was sinking. I know she wasn't good on camera but I could see no enjoyment - only duty keeping her going.

I find it unlikely that the gma lied about the fathers day date on purpose. Frankly I think the woman has been delirious since the beginning when it all must have crashed her world. It's no surprise that she would want to protect her father from all this mess and didn't want the police talking to him.

It seems likely her daughter gave her conflicting information on Caylees father among other things so she's going back and forth between what she's been told and what she believes. This is not a premeditated smooth delivery - this is a woman who called police immediately when she became convinced the girl was gone and has gone unscripted into every situation under great pain.

Well,I may not agree with everything you posted, but I think it is a fine post. I like to read posts like this, and liljim's because it helps keep me objective, I think, and to "reign myself back in" as it were...it helps me to try to just look at the facts, and not run off on a long limb;)

I actually do not think gma did it. I think gma is obstructing justice with her stuborn attitude. Good post tuppance....

Thank you for taking the time to say that.

I think Caylee may have died accidentally, either from negligence (in a hot car) or by some other means. Casey, an accomplished liar, may have been so paralyzed that she couldn't bear to think about what had happened (thus the odd spate of partying and avoidance of her own home in favor of crashing on someone's couch).

It does make me wonder what would have happened had grandma not been so closely in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member