Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok is this the Jeff who was also using the services of the imaginanny? Maybe I am tired, but I thought at one point today in the bond hearing, it was reported that Zanny was Jeff's g/f....so many lies it is hard to keep things/names straight.
:bananapowerslide::Banane23::Banane45::Banane34::bananapartyhat::Banane53::Banane30::Banane42::Banane32::bananalama::xena_banana::purplebananna::Banane06:tff!!!!

I am also of the mindset she went to the house to dig something up...and it wasn't bamboo.

For some reason this makes me laugh:laugh: Sorry. I'm getting silly and am on the journey to beddy bye land. Maybe tomorrow there will be dots connecting. Night all.

It might also have been an apt. they signed for on Casey's behalf - was it before or after she got pregnant? Somehow I can't imagine she'd be living at home if she didn't need help caring for Caylee.

Don't know about the myspace reference - do you remember when it was posted?

Sorry, I can't remember where I read it, but as some have already pointed out it seems to have been her dad that she was feeling awkward about being around that day.
My brain is ready to explode.......I'm gonna shut up for the rest of tonight.

Well...I finally got to see it. I have nothing kind to say, so I'll keep my mouth shut about GM. But, if I heard right...was she taking credit for noticing the error in the dates?

OMG! Her name on this document is signed "Cynthia Marie Anthony". It has to be the same one!!!!

May of 05- if Caylee was born then, she would have been a newborn.

Awesome find, kathyn2.

Anyone notify LE about this?? May be CINDY that they actually want, rather then casey!

Ok is this the Jeff who was also using the services of the imaginanny? Maybe I am tired, but I thought at one point today in the bond hearing, it was reported that Zanny was Jeff's g/f....so many lies it is hard to keep things/names straight.
grandma testified to that on the stand today! :eek: Well, if Jeff is a real person that should not be too hard to acertain by le and perhaps they already have. The detective stated out of all friends and family they had interviewed, that no one had met or knew a Zanny except for Casey the liar Anthony

You know Mr. Baez....it is hard for the public to keep looking heaven knows where for a child when her mother, your client, has lied from day one and is the only one that knows the phone number, address and name of this so called babysitter if she even exists (I don't believe she ever existed. I believe Casey made her up to everyone including grandma). All Casey has to do is speak out to the police and the public a true story of what happened and she could be out if she is so innocent.

Role Play!!!

"My client is perfectly willing to cooperate, except to the extent it will incriminate her, in which case, nothing short of 100% immunity will suffice.."

Gag

wow, does she ever shut up??
I saw on her courtroom testimoney video that she said she would mortgage or sell her house to get Casey bail:eek:
I think she is either overbearing/controlling or losing it!!
Her husband kept trying to tell her to shut up:rolleyes:
She insists Kaylee has been kidnapped and the police dont listen to her. WTF?
I just hope they find Caylee's body, Im sure LE, as much as Casey has lied and waited so long to report her missing, assumes she is dead.
What kind of Mum wouldnt call 911 th minute they felt their child had been kidnapped?\!
GM is losing it. She needs medication.

to Lee from Casey:

Aug 10, 20068:24 PM
alright, so HUGE favor time.

mom is going to buy wine coolers, and she already has tons of wine, but no beer. she said she saw how expensive it is at the store, and is refusing to buy any. if i could, ****, i definitely would.

it doesn't have to be a lot, just something. i can feel the necessity of the drinks already... it's going to be a LONG day saturday.

thanks man. see ya in a couple days!

(don't know how sober i will be able to be, being stuck around dad, and what not the whole day. i feel a lot of awkwardness coming on.)
Oh dear. Would that have been Caylee's first birthday party?

Well...I finally got to see it. I have nothing kind to say, so I'll keep my mouth shut about GM. But, if I heard right...was she taking credit for noticing the error in the dates? That's not what the detective said today.

Investigators watched the whole video from the familys site at the end the camera pans down to a fathers day card. This is the same video the media was given.

helpfindcaylee.com click on video

Thanks. I'm not seeing Casey as one of his 296 friends, unless I missed her.

What, is this some guy she went to high school with whose name she dredged up out of nowhere?

Has Jeff Hopkins talked to LE yet?

yea I went through Casey's to get to his. Under friends go to the letter "j" and it will be easier to find.

I think the one that says cynthia marie anthony has to be her even tho it is before caylee's birth and I bet the other one is her too. kind of weird to have 2 cynthia anthonys with child neglect cases against. now here is another mystery about that woman!

Ok if it was before caylee was born, could this charge stem from Ciundy abusing Casey???

Oh dear. Would that have been Caylee's first birthday party?

Saturday would have been the 12th and the first weekend day after her actually birthday so probably.

to Lee from Casey:

Aug 10, 20068:24 PM
alright, so HUGE favor time.

mom is going to buy wine coolers, and she already has tons of wine, but no beer. she said she saw how expensive it is at the store, and is refusing to buy any. if i could, ****, i definitely would.

it doesn't have to be a lot, just something. i can feel the necessity of the drinks already... it's going to be a LONG day saturday.

thanks man. see ya in a couple days!

(don't know how sober i will be able to be, being stuck around dad, and what not the whole day. i feel a lot of awkwardness coming on.)

I found and posted that last night also. Isn't it interesting? We thought it might have to do with the time period during the mom and dad's near break-up and divorce filing proceedings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101