Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and my observation to add to that gma says, "I am a nurse of decomposition"... she needs to get some sleep and eat something. She cannot help her daughter or grandbaby when she is sleep deprived and living on water... I was also glad to see gpa assert himself and drag her out of the spotlight.

I really don't think gma has done anything to this child. I think it is all Casey. I think that her parents are her victims in this too...as are her friends, her brother, and anyone else her lies have touched...including anyone with the name zanny gonzales..

in my opinion

I agree with you NBM, I dont think she had anything to do with Caylee's potential homicide, but i do believe she is hindering an investigation and inventing scenarios to protect all she has left, Casey.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7038761&version=1&locale=EN-US

watch gpas testimony. no argument. he was le in trumbell county ohio for ten years. link above for you to watch...

Ok, I'm watching this portion of the hearing again (this time without the interruptions of WORK :rocker:) and..... George is talking about the day Casey was arrested and how he went in to work because "my wife told me to please go to your work, you need to go there to get a clean perspective on it...." The wife that doesn't even know where her husband works :curses:

to Lee from Casey:

Aug 10, 20068:24 PM
alright, so HUGE favor time.

mom is going to buy wine coolers, and she already has tons of wine, but no beer. she said she saw how expensive it is at the store, and is refusing to buy any. if i could, ****, i definitely would.

it doesn't have to be a lot, just something. i can feel the necessity of the drinks already... it's going to be a LONG day saturday.

thanks man. see ya in a couple days!

(don't know how sober i will be able to be, being stuck around dad, and what not the whole day. i feel a lot of awkwardness coming on.)

Thanks for finding that.....sorry for the confusion on my part.

it may have but then I missed it too...things move so fast here!!
I am going to see if I can dig anything up on him, if he even exisists!!
I do remember one of the myspace messages posted last night somebody was just coming back from Jacksonville but I thought it was the friend Amy (not speaking of the puerto rico trip but an older myspace post from a long while ago) Maybe it's a mutual friend..I personally don't know but will see if I can find anything. Any travels or trips Casey may have taken in the past month worry me..

Wasn't Jeff Hopkins the name of one of two employees at Universal Studios that Casey said knew the Caylee was missing.......the other one being Juliette? I think LE determined that Juliette was non-existent and Universal Studios never had an employee by that name. Jeff Hopkins was fired from Universal Studios in 2002.

Can I say something COMPLETELY off topic without getting in trouble?
I think that SO many of you would make WONDERFUL CASAs!!!! (Court Appointed Special Advocates). You already have the detective skills .... and can make the difference in the lives of children while using them
What a wonderful thing to say!! Thanks for sharing that.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

She does go for a 'type', doesn't she? Baggy pants, baseball caps, surgically-attached beverages in hand...

I haven't seen many photos without this extra limb.

I agree with you NBM, I dont think she had anything to do with Caylee's potential homicide, but i do believe she is hindering an investigation and inventing scenarios to protect all she has left, Casey.

I am afraid we are going to have even more tall tales and coverup once Cindy and Casey are reunited.

Wasn't Jeff Hopkins the name of one of two employees at Universal Studios that Casey said knew the Caylee was missing.......the other one being Juliette? I think LE determined that Juliette was non-existent and Universal Studios never had an employee by that name. Jeff Hopkins was fired from Universal Studios in 2002.

Not sure if it was just something Casey thought up, but Juliette Lewis the name of a young actress.

Whew...finally at the end! After my rant last night...I still feel the need to....well, rant. What mother sits in a courtroom and listens to detectives and attorneys talk about cadavar dogs and decomp and doesn't fall apart? I have a 4 yr old daughter and I can assure you if I had heard that discussion in terms of her well being...I would have been out on the floor. I mean screaming, crying, slinging snot, give me a sedative, out on the floor. But Casey Anthony just sits there and blots a few tears. Does this seem pathological to anyone else but me? Anyone?

If you knew what had really happened and thought you'd covered your tracks and pulled the wool over everyone, and started hearing all this stuff come out in court (remember, she hasn't spoken to LE since the arrest and had no idea what was coming), your face might look like hers, too - scared s*itless.

And on another note, welcome denskter!

I thought Grandma Cindy did all right today.
A fifty percent turnaround from her interview with Greta. ( By the way, Greta has the full interview up on her site, via FOX, if you missed Cindy losing it)
She tried her spin and they shut her down, and she straightened up.

The judge did not want to release Casey, by law he had too.
IMO

No, RR, she admitted her mistake about the dates, but important:

She says "I was under duress when I said that" I have 2 weeks of receipts of where Casey was.

Observation #1: GM has been ADVISED- the duress comment is the setup from Baez and when GP gave her the heave-ho.

Observation #2: Im willing to bet Caylee died the very day before the start of the dates of those receipts, or Casey admitted her guilt to someone and was advised to start keeping track..
I know, but it sounded as if SHE was the one who realized it first...and not LE. Maybe I'm going kooky. It's hard to stay on top of this and work. I'm so glad to be on vacation starting Friday.

I thought Grandma Cindy did all right today.
A fifty percent turnaround from her interview with Greta. ( By the way, Greta has the full interview up on her site, via FOX, if you missed Cindy losing it)
She tried her spin and they shut her down, and she straightened up.

The judge did not want to release Casey, by law he had too.
IMO

yep but she was heading there. "All about her loosing sleep and not eating and needing a drink" What about CAYLEE? :confused:

and my observation to add to that gma says, "I am a nurse of decomposition"... she needs to get some sleep and eat something. She cannot help her daughter or grandbaby when she is sleep deprived and living on water... I was also glad to see gpa assert himself and drag her out of the spotlight.

I really don't think gma has done anything to this child. I think it is all Casey. I think that her parents are her victims in this too...as are her friends, her brother, and anyone else her lies have touched...including anyone with the name zanny gonzales..

in my opinion

nurse I agree with you...IMO, If the GM is guilty of something..I think it's blinded denial....
And I know unless I have walked in those shoes I need to leave some room for understanding for her whacky behavior...
While she definitely sets off "red flags" with her behavior in the last few days there is also just something there that makes me feel like she wasn't involved in the "before" of it all...
the after may be a different thing...I wouldnt doubt if she interferes or even lies at this point to help Casey...all the while convincing herself it's the "right" thing to do...I think as this case unfolds she will go from grieving GM to protecting mother...doing or saying whatever she can to now save "Casey" because she can't save Caylee

:Welcome-12-june:denkster!

Blink, I agree with you on the obstruction as per gma.

seekingjana, I forget what thread it was, but the juliette lewis thing was tossed around...some even thought she kind of looked like Casey (and who knows what is at work in that mind...she may think she IS juliette lewis for all we know...let's hope she is not recreating the film natural born killers starring Ms Lewis...!!!)

:chillpill::chillpill:those are two pills for grandma...she needs to take them with food and get a good night's sleep...

Thank you for the welcome, I have been snooping these blogs for a couple years enjoy seeing what everyone thinks & all the extra scoop.

This is a terrible case, not sure who to believe, The dad seems normal and so does the brother/uncle BUT mom and daughter have some serious issues.:behindbar

Can you imagine what would happen if grandma tried to pull her histrionics on the feds?

I'd pay to see that.

I know, but it sounded as if SHE was the one who realized it first...and not LE. Maybe I'm going kooky. It's hard to stay on top of this and work. I'm so glad to be on vacation starting Friday.

I may be processing mutltiple interviews of course, but today I have seen the detective testify they called her late last eve ( I personally think they did so she had no time to prepare to explain it at the bond hearing) and told her that they had corroberation that 6/15 was the REAL date..

The GMA saying she is under duress, and was quoted she may stop helping LE- wtf?
OT: Have an awesome vacay

Can you imagine what would happen if grandma tried to pull her histrionics on the feds?

I'd pay to see that.

heh heh, she's going to have the chance- FBI is on the case!! Your right, I'd buy tics for that.

Not sure if it was just something Casey thought up, but Juliette Lewis the name of a young actress.

Jeff Hopkins is a real person...his myspace is on the myspace links page..He was a friend of Casey's I guess and according to the GM the person Casey was going to Jacksonville with on the mini vacation..

Aimee also posted a few pages back that he did indeed work for Universal at one time but was fired...

I am sorry I forgot who, but someone else posted that Casey also claimed he had a child that this ZG babysit for...but of course coming from Casey that could be a total lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13