Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking there really is a Zannie. Maybe not someone that took Caylee but in the hearing today, Cindy talked about Jeff being Zannie's boyfriend. Didn't it sound as if Zannie was not a strange name to the household or to Caylee? From what I got on the hearing, Zannie also watched Jeff's child? I may be wrong.

Has anyone done any searching on Jeff through myspace to see if he has a girlfriend?

I thought Grandma Cindy did all right today.
A fifty percent turnaround from her interview with Greta. ( By the way, Greta has the full interview up on her site, via FOX, if you missed Cindy losing it)
She tried her spin and they shut her down, and she straightened up.

The judge did not want to release Casey, by law he had too.
IMO
I agree with your post and your percentage.

The judge was very disturbed, I believe, to have to follow the law and set bond. He even said he would go home thinking about this all night.... poor guy..

And the defense lawyer....OMG! I know that is their job... and he has a BIG job ahead of him...defending a liar...but I simply cannot stand to watch them in action...in this case or any other... LOL...

If it weren't for the grandparents reporting this little girl missing I suppose it would have been much longer before it was exposed and out there. So I am glad they brought to the attention of the police at all. On the other hand, there is some kind of cover up going on here. I can't deny that this GM was lying about when she last saw Kaylee. How could she forget she took her to see her GG on Father's Day? That just seems like it's all a blatant lie. Something bad happened and there is a cover up. I don't get it. But I know the truth is going to come out. JMO:twocents:
Is there any chance that something happened to Caylee while she was visiting GGP on Father's Day? Cindy sure seems to want to deflect the attention of LE far away from Gramps. Is he Cindy's father? I'm guessing so. Wonder what that family dynamic is like? Could she be covering for him? :eek:

I keep thinking there really is a Zannie. Maybe not someone that took Caylee but in the hearing today, Cindy talked about Jeff being Zannie's boyfriend. Didn't it sound as if Zannie was not a strange name to the household or to Caylee? From what I got on the hearing, Zannie also watched Jeff's child? I may be wrong.

Has anyone done any searching on Jeff through myspace to see if he has a girlfriend?

Zannie is very real, they spoke to her, she is just stating she never met Casey..However, im my mind, they have to know each other in some way if you follow the evidence

I may be processing mutltiple interviews of course, but today I have seen the detective testify they called her late last eve ( I personally think they did so she had no time to prepare to explain it at the bond hearing) and told her that they had corroberation that 6/15 was the REAL date..

The GMA saying she is under duress, and was quoted she may stop helping LE- wtf?
OT: Have an awesome vacay
Yup, then on the interview after the bond meeting she claims she realized she was wrong with the dates and let LE know...along with printing out emails of her everyday communciation with her sister...yada yada yada. I am losing it.

BTW-vacay will be right here!! (Kinda sad, huh?)

Jeff Hopkins is a real person...his myspace is on the myspace links page..He was a friend of Casey's I guess and according to the GM the person Casey was going to Jacksonville with on the mini vacation..

Aimee also posted a few pages back that he did indeed work for Universal at one time but was fired...

I am sorry I forgot who, but someone else posted that Casey also claimed he had a child that this ZG babysit for...but of course coming from Casey that could be a total lie

Did you catch the hearing where Cindy said when Casey would tell her where Caylee was, she had no reason to doubt they weren't in the city she said? Jacksonville? So Casey and Caylee were supposed to have been there during these few days or weeks?

Zannie was not a strange name to cindy or the household because Casey told cindy and others about this Zanny. However, no one has ever seen this Zanny. No one has her phone number or address. The only one that has seen her is Casey and you know how anything goes with her. Unless someone comes along that can vouch there really is this zanny that watched caylee I am not going to believe she exists.

Is there any chance that something happened to Caylee while she was visiting GGP on Father's Day? Cindy sure seems to want to deflect the attention of LE far away from Gramps. Is he Cindy's father? I'm guessing so. Wonder what that family dynamic is like? Could she be covering for him? :eek:
covering for great grandpa in the nursing home???

umm... I don't think so....:eek::confused:

Zannie is very real, they spoke to her, she is just stating she never met Casey..However, im my mind, they have to know each other in some way if you follow the evidence

I believe Zannie is real.. But I don't think the last name given is the correct name. I think they questioned the wrong Zannie.

These are the parts that make as much sense to me as a sleep/food deprived grandma with an immaculate hairdo.

You've mentioned that before and I haven't posted to say ITA with you.

I saw a movie last year and in it the mother killed the child accidentally and was in complete denial about it.... created a "killer" in her mind and (in the movie) suffered a complete mental break.

Now, perhaps something like this happened. Casey's complete inability to accept and deal with truth shows an inability to accept reality

Or, perhaps....Casey saw the movie, too.... or followed the McCann story.

When I saw the lawyer on Greta... I wanted to believe the "tip" that saws she's alive. I really want to ...

Did you catch the hearing where Cindy said when Casey would tell her where Caylee was, she had no reason to doubt they weren't in the city she said? Jacksonville? So Casey and Caylee were supposed to have been there during these few days or weeks?

Yessss that's why i am thinking these receipts Cindy was talking about might point to that area and if so...maybe this is the area she...hid Caylee ( to say it as easily as I can)

It's a few hour drive and could explain the stench in the car...I have a feeling they won't find her close to the home

Zannie was not a strange name to cindy or the household because Casey told cindy and others about this Zanny. However, no one has ever seen this Zanny. No one has her phone number or address. The only one that has seen her is Casey and you know how anything goes with her. Unless someone comes along that can vouch there really is this zanny that watched caylee I am not going to believe she exists.
According to Cindy's testimony, Zannie was also babysitting for Jeff Hopkins' non-existent child (if the myspace page is accurate). I wonder what Jeff told LE about the mysterious Zannie.

(If that's the same Jeff who got fired from Uni in 2002, he must have been around 16 at the time. Way to go, dude.)

You've mentioned that before and I haven't posted to say ITA with you.
yes! I do too. I tend to think she is somehow three degrees away from Casey....via Morales or Amy... just a thought/guess:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13