Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I finally got to see it. I have nothing kind to say, so I'll keep my mouth shut about GM. But, if I heard right...was she taking credit for noticing the error in the dates? That's not what the detective said today.

No, RR, she admitted her mistake about the dates, but important:

She says "I was under duress when I said that" I have 2 weeks of receipts of where Casey was.

Observation #1: GM has been ADVISED- the duress comment is the setup from Baez and when GP gave her the heave-ho.

Observation #2: Im willing to bet Caylee died the very day before the start of the dates of those receipts, or Casey admitted her guilt to someone and was advised to start keeping track..

I found and posted that last night also. Isn't it interesting? We thought it might have to do with the time period during the mom and dad's near break-up and divorce filing proceedings.
Maybe the separation had something to do with Caylee and Casey living at the parental home and taking up all of grandma's time and attention?

I can see how the baby's first birthday party might be an awkward event in this family, with grandma running the show and no daddy in sight...

the biggest worry i have is that if casey gets out of jail, that she might do the same that melinda duckett did.

I completely agree, with the exception that I think she will do it in the form of an OD of some kind, not so much an actual intentional suicide per se.

She says "I was under duress when I said that" I have 2 weeks of receipts of where Casey was.

Observation #2: Im willing to bet Caylee died the very day before the start of the dates of those receipts, or Casey admitted her guilt to someone and was advised to start keeping track..

How does she come to have these receipts? Was Casey using her credit card as well as her car?

Oh dear. Would that have been Caylee's first birthday party?
in my opinion (no flames please:)) I sincerely think the parents marital problems would have posed significant awkwardness...

That was my assumption since Caylee's birthdate is Aug.8th, and Aug. 10th was a Thursday in 2006 and she told Lee she would see him in a couple of days. So the timing seemed to fit for a Saturday 1st birthday party celebration.

Wow, great catch Diane B- I think your right, and makes sense as to why she's asking for beer-for the dudes at the party. Check out all the myspace mantrinkets she has and they are all holding a drink and look sh*tfaced..

Hello everybody, I think you all do a wonderful job with all your Information.

You know I feel she will try suicide also, as I hope she wouldn't do such a selfish thing. Wouldn't surprise me a bit, although if she takes that route I would hope she leaves a letter about Caylee;s wherebouts so she could atleast be found. :confused:

in my opinion (no flames please:)) I sincerely think the parents marital problems would have posed significant awkwardness...

It would have been 8 months after those domestic documents that were disolved from Dec 2005.

Wow, great catch Diane B- I think your right, and makes sense as to why she's asking for beer-for the dudes at the party. Check out all the myspace mantrinkets she has and they are all holding a drink and look sh*tfaced..
She does go for a 'type', doesn't she? Baggy pants, baseball caps, surgically-attached beverages in hand...

How does she come to have these receipts? Was Casey using her credit card as well as her car?

I doubt it in reality, she kicked her out, imo, or drove her out- Either way I am positive Casey has a serious substance abuse prob. I suspect it is another contrived attempt by GM to establish and "off" timeline..

Observation #1: GM has been ADVISED- the duress comment is the setup from Baez and when GP gave her the heave-ho.

and my observation to add to that gma says, "I am a nurse of decomposition"... she needs to get some sleep and eat something. She cannot help her daughter or grandbaby when she is sleep deprived and living on water... I was also glad to see gpa assert himself and drag her out of the spotlight.

I really don't think gma has done anything to this child. I think it is all Casey. I think that her parents are her victims in this too...as are her friends, her brother, and anyone else her lies have touched...including anyone with the name zanny gonzales..

in my opinion

Whew...finally at the end! After my rant last night...I still feel the need to....well, rant. What mother sits in a courtroom and listens to detectives and attorneys talk about cadavar dogs and decomp and doesn't fall apart? I have a 4 yr old daughter and I can assure you if I had heard that discussion in terms of her well being...I would have been out on the floor. I mean screaming, crying, slinging snot, give me a sedative, out on the floor. But Casey Anthony just sits there and blots a few tears. Does this seem pathological to anyone else but me? Anyone?

And...wow...I just can't even get started on the gm. Yeah, she called police and I do think she's at her wits end. She needs to be sedated and made to rest. BUT, she is an enabler! What she needs to do is tell Casey that until Casey is completely honest and tells them where Caylee is then the family is cutting contact and she's on her own. See how fast she can come clean then w/o knowing that her family is going to bail her out.

Whew. Thanks for the rant guys. So frustrated with this case!

I was wondering about that too...And I wonder if she brought that up because they do show Casey at some point was away from Orlando...That fits with the whole mini vacation thing maybe in her view, but for me I would think it may also indicate places to look for where this poor baby may have been buried/left...God I hate to even write that..

wonder if Cindy might try suicide. She is def loosing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator