Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep I thought it was when she was on the stand. I was trying to find that video or transcript. There is soooo many links. This is so crazy.:bang:
That's ok...does it matter...not really...she's not working. I can't imagine how she could-with or without getting paid.

Yea, like my daughter says after a few drinks - "I swear to drunk I'm not God!" - lol

If Casey was in touch with her daily, how come she didn't mention the car to GM? I guess she didn't leave enough clues, huh Cindy?

She was busy telling Cindy stories of Jacksonville and JH.

I've thought about that too - but it was a "crazy" moment at the house - with mom calling 911 and all - I know when I've gotten "private" calls and I really wanted to know who it was I hit redial - or *69 or whatever and you get that recording - maybe that is what happened and she just thought the recording said "not in service" or disconnected. I'm not trying to defend her - but I've done that with a phone in a "crisis" event.
Except that Casey reported that every number she had for the babysitter was no longer working.

I can't believe Cindy is falling for the "hidden clues" hogwash Casey is feeding her. Does Cindy think she's going to put this puzzle together, present it to Casey, and Casey will say "YES! Finally, you've got it!"
Why not just tell her?!?

Just want to say thanks Ladybass for the daily updates! I just got in and I am about 6 forums behind! I'm sure it's been discussed, but I just watched the video of the inmate saying that her ex has Caylee. Has it been discussed which ex she is referring to? TonE? Jesse? the guy who visited her in jail? Someone else?

Except that Casey reported that every number she had for the babysitter were no longer working.

And the fact that she says "all you guys care about is finding Caylee!" What kind of mom has that attitude with a missing child? And then when her friend breaks down in tears on phone saying she will die if anything happened to Caylee, Casey's response was that calling her family was such a waste. So anytime I think Casey's story might slightly have something believable in it, I remember her very words. Those are not words from a loving mother.

Shep said they are going to play some new recordings next on the Fox Report.

I can't believe Cindy is falling for the "hidden clues" hogwash Casey is feeding her. Does Cindy think she's going to put this puzzle together, present it to Casey, and Casey will say "YES! Finally, you've got it!"
Why not just tell her?!?

We Just Figured out Blue's Clues

We just figured out Blue's clues!
We just figured out Blue's clues...
Because we're really smart!

Cindy said in the video link above I posted that she is started to put the pieces together and all along Casey was painting a picture with her clues to her mom.

I know this is so far fetched but WHAT IF she really was kidnapped and there was really a threat on Caylee's life if she talked. Cindy seems to think that they are so close to finding this "new" person of interest. I mean for real,.. if your kid was stolen and then you got a call sayign if you told anyone, your daughter would die, what would you do? And then factor in the fact that she is ONLY 22. If she was really scared and felt that this person was watching her or having her watched. I know,.. I know,.. I am completely believing the BS she is dishing out now! See what i mean,.. I keep flip flopping! lol

I thought this same thing, but all of a sudden I thought . . . WHY would Cindy say anything, if she was finally 'putting the puzzle pieces together'? Wouldn't THAT sentence set off alarms in 'whoever' has Caylee? THAT sentence alone would be cause to (sorry to put it this way) 'get rid of' Caylee because people are going to figure out that WE have Caylee? That statement alone from Cindy doesn't make sense if they REALLY think Caylee has been kidnapped and is in danger . . . :furious:

Are you ok???

Anyone want to see what I found? i will PM it to you. It was from a site someone told me not to post here because he was a FRAUD, but this was emailed from someone and it seems to be a GREAT theory. IF you want it,.. tell me and i will pm you

Wonder what Casey and Lee were talking about on that recording? That there is someone on the inside that she doesn't know if she can trust? I bet she was in something illegal. jmo

ROFL:clap:

I thought this same thing, but all of a sudden I thought . . . WHY would Cindy say anything, if she was finally 'putting the puzzle pieces together'? Wouldn't THAT sentence set off alarms in 'whoever' has Caylee? THAT sentence alone would be cause to (sorry to put it this way) 'get rid of' Caylee because people are going to figure out that WE have Caylee? That statement alone from Cindy doesn't make sense if they REALLY think Caylee has been kidnapped and is in danger . . . :furious:
Again...the "too much information" syndrome. Cindy doesn't have a clue as to what even she is talking about.

What a coincidence...right as Shepard Smith was breaking to a commercial, they played the Annie Lenox song "Would I Lie To You"....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya