Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly my point. No one knew until after the fact about all her lies and deceit. They apparently had no reason to think she was lying about the nanny nor caylee being with her parents while she went out.
Exactly!

Could Caylee have died with Jesse, TonE, or Amy on the 16th while one of THEM was watching her, and Casey took care of everything and is protecting them?

Just throwing it out there.

Could Caylee have died with Jesse, TonE, or Amy on the 16th while one of THEM was watching her, and Casey took care of everything and is protecting them?

Awesome thought but doubtful . . .

I am hoping that LE is waiting for Padilla to put the papers in hand and then they will turn around and charge her with something to be able to keep her in there. So far, he hasn't formally handed over the papers and money to LE. I think (and hoping) that they are waiting for him to walk through the door.........

Ok...... so what's NEW concerning any search for Caylee?

The family hired a spokesman & we haven't heard SQUAT about anything concerning Caylee....

It's NOT all about Caylee, is it???? Not even a little bit.

I highly doubt that:) IMO if that was the case Casey would of song like a canary a long time ago. IMO Casey is a more me me kind of person:)

Let's not pick this poor man apart, shall we?!

I so agree. There is absolutely no talk of this guy being a liar, a thief or having lost any children lately. Most of us may have very well have liked Casey when we first met her. I'm sure she can be quite charming until you get to know her. If you have ever met anyone like her you know exactly what I'm talking about. Then you start to notice little things and eventually you realize what they are really like. For Tony it likely blindsided him due to the short amount of time they knew each other...and you know Casey had her best facade on when she was with him.

Hi all! Newbie here. I am confused about something with this bounty hunter coming in. We all know Casey can watch TV in jail because she told her mom on one of the calls that she saw her on TV. My thing is, does the BH not know that she is probably seeing everything he is saying on TV and what his motive is? I just don't see how that is going to work. If he gets her out, I hope he can find Caylee, but I am not getting my hopes up on that one. I think Casey knows exactly what LP is up to.

anybody but me wonder if these two even have 500k to put up as bond...that's alot of cash, I bet they've never put up that much money for one of their real clients.

I doubt Casey cares what anybody's motive is...she probably figures if there is some sucker out there that will post bond for her, then she's not going to question it.

Some guy on Fox just said either the BM or BH is convicted felon ... then you add in the group that is handling the phone center and website ... boy the Anthony's sure do associate with some shady characters!!

I admit I had wondered much about Jesse and I still do because of the calls and the statement of hearing Caylee/not hearing Caylee.

I just can't imagine that the Grunds have Caylee though. If they did wouldn't it be rather stupid of Jesse's dad to be so vocal on the net? Even stating how much the pictures a WS person found meant to him?

It seems to me Jesse's father is right there, he's watching everything and being vocal as well. I would think if somebody were hiding the kidnapping of a child they would be rather quiet, watch but be silent.

Also, why would Jesse say he heard Casey say a darn word to Caylee on the 25th, if one of his family had Caylee? Let her fade the heat if you have the child.

If Casey knew Jesse had Caylee, don't you think she would scream it to everyone? I can't see Casey sitting in jail and missing all her fun-life and new boyfriend to protect Jesse!

The more I think about things, it seems to me Casey kept Jesse "on the hook", he was her fall back guy when other stuff didn't work out for her. Perhaps she could also use this family's love of Caylee to have a babysitter when needed?

I don't know, just doesn't seem that this family would have Casey and yet be so present on the net and vocal about things. jmo, of course.

I highly doubt that:) IMO if that was the case Casey would of song like a canary a long time ago. IMO Casey is a more me me kind of person:)

I agree! I think that the only person Casey is protecting is Casey!

convicted felon--is the IRS stuff a felony? L Padilla admits as much in his interview. All bets off if L Padilla can't be Casey's keeper? Kinda would slow his "media whoring", no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77