Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?
Then why is it that (in Illinois, at least) the State has just made it
okay for parents to keep their "children" on health insurance policies
up to AGE 26 ?!?!?!
:eek:

Let's see.....

If you allow young adults to be covered under their parent's policy....

it's easier for them to find jobs.... not ALL jobs come with benefits.

it allows young adults to SAVE some money & maybe even move out on their own & begin their lives. (Parents love THAT)

it saves the state MONEY if the parents are willing to pick up the tab for their adult children's health insurance.

Not that this has ANYTHING to do with a 22 year old who doesn't go to school, have a job & can't even keep track of one small child.

Thanks for that clarification as I was beginning to wonder why you would accept such a statement on it's merit?

Respectfully though, Chez, how do you know they have not been checked out by LE?

Being the devil's advocate, why do you assume they have been?

Did I miss something, are we referring to the posted calls? It is my understanding that all we got was a snippet of calls Casey made, not incoming, none for 17th (except news reports of pings) and again a few outgoings on the 18th?

Yeah the snippet if thats what it was didn't seem to include a call to who Casey was selling or giving Caylee to, oh unless it was Jesse, TonE or Amy, I suppose.

okay how about this! If Kc thinks caylee is danger and she is protecting her? What happens if the case got so blown out of porportion that this person who has caylee is scared and did something all ready! How is casey going to feel then OH I should of said something 31 days ago! This just doesnt make sense at all! I'm sorry but if your child went missing u would of not waited 31 days! U have to go back to the begining beacause the bondsman is starting from the begining!

I would think he would have at least contacted her mom & dad to let them know his intentions...but NO he went straight to the media telling everyone HIS plan! bla-bla-bla :rolleyes:
what a joke - use that money to help find Caylee first!!

That and the fact that instead of meeting and talking to Lee in private, he did it in front of camera's. :rolleyes:

Thanks for that clarification as I was beginning to wonder why you would accept such a statement on it's merit?

Respectfully though, Chez, how do you know they have not been checked out by LE?

FYI Blink - in post # 217, I said they hadn't been addressed by LE - I never said they hadn't been checked out - please don't misquote me ;)

:waitasec: Do you mean... as in the poster not telling truth? Or do you mean because Cindy didn't believe her?

I have certainly have my doubts about this poster. This doesn't mean that everyone else does. But I do. I feel as if they are trying to steer things in a different direction. Maybe it's just me....:rolleyes:

I read on the internet that it was over hundreds of thousands of dollars and he did a year in the federal penitentiary. If the Florida judge made that a condition of bail, then only the Florida judge could waive that condition. The Sheriff's Office staff cannot ignore a court ordered condition. Anyway, we don't know if that was a condition of bail at all so all of this is pure speculation, but it was nice to chat with you about it, Busylady. :)

Oh wow. Well, if you read it on the internet, it is gospel!
:crazy:
But seriously, why should anyone care if he's had IRS troubles?
If he paid his debt, it's over.

How much scrutiny could WE pass?
If just 20 random Websleuth members were lined up with total
disclosure of things from their past .....
Who wants to "go there"!?!?

Agreed - that 's why I was interested in seeing/hearing from someone who had any info. on the stats when you've got 2 dogs alerting...I'm imagining it's a higher success rate, but how much higher...CUPPY?[/QUOTE] Sorry Im a little slow:)lol It would make it closer to 100% tile. Its also better for LE cases if two dogs hit On the same area:)[/QUOTE]

In the Madeleine McCann case they had 3 dogs and it showed that they were INCORRECT 78%, 71%, and 62% of the time.

How about this Blink - can you verify for us whether or not Renea called LE? If so, I'm sure we'd all love to hear if she's telling the truth or not!!!

As I am not a spokesperson for LE, why would I be so presumptious to form an opinion on another poster's sincerity? I think that is best suited for the world class Mods we have on here, which apparently is exactly what is being done, I will happily leave that to the professionals..:bow:

I am concerned that anyone would compromise their safety, that is about the only thing I can state as fact on this :other_beatingA_Dead

Yeah the snippet if thats what it was didn't seem to include a call to who Casey was selling or giving Caylee to, oh unless it was Jesse, TonE or Amy, I suppose.

This whole story from "Renae" does not make any sense - Casey would not talk because she feared that the people that had Caylee would harm her and Renae said the woman was very loving. Also, Casey sold Caylee? This same girl who stole money from her friend and parents? How much do you think a kid would go for? ALOT! Police would EASILY find the money trail if this were the case. I also want to post that I think it is extremely curious why "Renae" is only posting this information now. It's smoke and mirrors fellow WS - I hope you can see that!

Being the devil's advocate, why do you assume they have been?

Because it can be used against the prosecution at trial (to cast doubt) if the defense can prove that there were other leads that LE failed to look into ...

My Gosh! HOW MANY hand offs at gas stations WERE there then?!?! That is bordering on the incredible now.

Local6.com in Orlando reports, “The news tips in the search for Caylee Anthony are focusing around Cornelia, Ga., Local 6 has learned. A woman claims she spotted a girl who looks like Caylee being handed off to someone at a gas station in the city.”

http://www.thenortheastgeorgian.com/articles/2008/07/24/news/breaking_news/03breakingnews.txt.txt

They are all smokin bad batch of crack. :eek:

As I am not a spokesperson for LE, why would I be so presumptious to form an opinion on another poster's sincerity? I think that is best suited for the world class Mods we have on here, which apparently is exactly what is being done, I will happily leave that to the professionals..:bow:

I am concerned that anyone would compromise their safety, that is about the only thing I can state as fact on this :other_beatingA_Dead

Agreed: re my emphasis added... and again, with respect, I never said LE hadn't checked out the lead - I said it wasn't addressed, meaning we haven't been given anything one way or the other by LE to support or discount it...
:)

Any news on a specific time that the hussy will get out of the pokey?

This whole story from "Renae" does not make any sense - Casey would not talk because she feared that the people that had Caylee would harm her and Renae said the woman was very loving. Also, Casey sold Caylee? This same girl who stole money from her friend and parents? How much do you think a kid would go for? ALOT! Police would EASILY find the money trail if this were the case. I also want to post that I think it is extremely curious why "Renae" is only posting this information now. It's smoke and mirrors fellow WS - I hope you can see that!

I know I do.

I would think he would have at least contacted her mom & dad to let them know his intentions...but NO he went straight to the media telling everyone HIS plan! bla-bla-bla :rolleyes:
what a joke - use that money to help find Caylee first!!

Help find Caylee............... WHERE?
Please list the places people should search.

This "you should be searching for Caylee!" outcry makes me
more crazy than I already am!

Should the entire country go to Florida and start ripping up the
Everglades? Seriously. WHERE should the search begin?

I understand your passion.
I share it.
Let's be realistic, though.
There is nowhere TO search.
Yet.

To be fair, I don't believe we can state this as a fact. We have only heard two phone calls which were recorded. Her attorney has advised her not to speak because she's being recorded. OR, she's made the decision not to speak because she's being recorded.

I feel that it's wholly unfair to assume what Casey Anthony is feeling.

Yet, I will prepare my videocam so that I can eat crow on YouTube later, if need be.
:)

I listened to more than 2 phone calls and not a single time did she ask about Caylee. I heard plenty about how Casey was feeling about CASEY.

And as far your quote "Seasoned" law enforcement officers are often jaded and bored and happy to close a case and go on to the next. "

That just goes BEYOND the pale.
I have known "seasoned" LE. I have known homicide detectives. They often put their cases ahead of their own families to get it solved. They work countless hours often for pay that is nowhere near enough. They see things and have to deal with things that we couldn't imagine in our worst nightmares. You bet they're happy to close a case. But they want the right person to be convicted. They will work for YEARS to get a case closed. These cases especially children haunt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor